Carbs And Mitochondria

ExD

We are all trying to enjoy a temperature that is sort of Goldilocks-type weather, and that's done inside.

no it's not

i'm 6'4 and around 150lbs, and if i eat right i can sit comfortably outside barefoot in a t shirt this time of year while i have a smoke (avg autumn temp is around 5 degrees but atlantic wind chill drops this below freezing most of the time)

if i don't eat right i will get cold in a hot house because comfort is largely determined by thermogenesis, of which fat and protein are king.

OP
Davsey85

Davsey85

Off topic here

I have fatigue syndrome and very

sensitive to magnetic fields

and kruse says the only way for me

to heal is to leave the country

somewhere where there is no

radiation.I mostly stay home to

minimize public exposure to

wireless and worried with the

coming 5g.I had goals to be a health

coach and started making youtube

videos and then stopped after cfs

and emf sensitivity.I want to take

personal responsibility but at the

same time i am having problems

not accepting the idea that the

telecommunication companies are

ruining my life

Here is a video of me in spring i was

hiking several miles a day and now

Something in the nervous

system/mitochondria wont let me

walk for more than 5 mins at a time

Before needing to rest.Its difficult

To make peace that my body wont

allow me to do what i used to be

capable of.

Dave Clark

no it's not

i'm 6'4 and around 150lbs, and if i eat right i can sit comfortably outside barefoot in a t shirt this time of year while i have a smoke (avg autumn temp is around 5 degrees but atlantic wind chill drops this below freezing most of the time)

if i don't eat right i will get cold in a hot house because comfort is largely determined by thermogenesis, of which fat and protein are king.
You missed my point, I wasn't saying scientifically it is done that way, but it is effectively being done by the masses. People in 20 degree weather areas are not representing people who are living literally in those temperatures, no more so than people (the majority) who live in 100 degree temperatures are sitiing around in those temperatures representing people who are literally in that temperature environment at any length of time. Three centuries ago his theories pan out, not in todays world where we control our environment no matter what part of the world we live in. I have nothing more to add or respond to, it's self explanatory.

OP
Davsey85

Davsey85

Jack kruse mentioned that people in tribal/communal societies like south america or africa can eat alot of of carbs because of having so much sun exposure.He says that the average american 9-5 worker who eats alot of carbs and is exposed to blue light and non native emf is headed toward a mitochondrial defiecient state where the cells are dehyrated due to blue light and non native emf
Which will eventually lead to autoimmune diseases like
Ms,CfS,Fibromylagia since the blue light and emf steals electrons from the body

He believes you should eat alot of oysters and drink spring or reverse osmosis water,sunlight and grounding to minimize damage from man made emf in order to restore your redox.

When it comes to 5g he believes there is no current remediation startegy but to migrate like the animals when in trouble to a place where there is minimal emf and ample sunlight

He believes that diet is not as important as your environment.

But in a blue light and emf environment it is better for your mitochondria and leptin to be low carb according to what i read.

You missed my point, I wasn't saying scientifically it is done that way, but it is effectively being done by the masses. People in 20 degree weather areas are not representing people who are living literally in those temperatures, no more so than people (the majority) who live in 100 degree temperatures are sitiing around in those temperatures representing people who are literally in that temperature environment at any length of time. Three centuries ago his theories pan out, not in todays world where we control our environment no matter what part of the world we live in. I have nothing more to add or respond to, it's self explanatory.[/QUOT

Dave Clark

Jack kruse mentioned that people in tribal/communal societies like south america or africa can eat alot of of carbs because of having so much sun exposure.He says that the average american 9-5 worker who eats alot of carbs and is exposed to blue light and non native emf is headed toward a mitochondrial defiecient state where the cells are dehyrated due to blue light and non native emf
Which will eventually lead to autoimmune diseases like
Ms,CfS,Fibromylagia since the blue light and emf steals electrons from the body

He believes you should eat alot of oysters and drink spring or reverse osmosis water,sunlight and grounding to minimize damage from man made emf in order to restore your redox.

When it comes to 5g he believes there is no current remediation startegy but to migrate like the animals when in trouble to a place where there is minimal emf and ample sunlight

He believes that diet is not as important as your environment.

But in a blue light and emf environment it is better for your mitochondria and leptin to be low carb according to what i read.
I certainly understand what Jack is saying, and agree, it's just that living in today's world is getting pretty homogenous today. Everybody is indoors, at work, at home, in our car, regardless of what part of the world we live in. But, agree we need more sunlight, less blue light, and how that diet would fit in with whatever condition we keep our mitrochodria in. But to say that just because i live in Miami, for instance, that I am necessarily getting more sunlight and less blue light, when I might be spending my day in an office and spending the night on the computer. Lifestyle plays a big role, at least to my logic.

OP
Davsey85

Davsey85

Dave do you have any plans when 5g comes?

I certainly understand what Jack is saying, and agree, it's just that living in today's world is getting pretty homogenous today. Everybody is indoors, at work, at home, in our car, regardless of what part of the world we live in. But, agree we need more sunlight, less blue light, and how that diet would fit in with whatever condition we keep our mitrochodria in. But to say that just because i live in Miami, for instance, that I am necessarily getting more sunlight and less blue light, when I might be spending my day in an office and spending the night on the computer. Lifestyle plays a big role, at least to my logic.

Dave Clark

Dave do you have any plans when 5g comes?
Open for suggestions. I am doing everything I can to combat EMFs, etc., not sure how we will fight that. (...was that question rhetorical or sarcasim, sometimes that stuff goes right over my head, lol, ?....never said I was the sharpest tack in the RP forum box!!)

OP
Davsey85

Davsey85

Open for suggestions. I am doing everything I can to combat EMFs, etc., not sure how we will fight that. (...was that question rhetorical or sarcasim, sometimes that stuff goes right over my head, lol, ?....never said I was the sharpest tack in the RP forum box!!)

Same here my friend

Some have said that C60 has helped
Took half a teaspoon today with 100 mg ubiqinol

I havent found an answer

Although i asked dr kruse of methylene blue plus having
Trt with levels 800-900
Will protect against 5g

He said he doesn’t know not enough data

A few of the forum members
on there moved to mexico

One forum member told me that he wasnt sure about trt as a remediation strategy because emf
Affect us mitochondrially

Intuitevely when i see athletes
Like muscular nfl players i perceive them to be less affected by It

As a person of east african dissent

I see alot of african americans here in atlanta not appear to be effected to a great degree around cell phone and wifi

Men who just happen to appear to have high t in general regardless of race.
Their deep voices dont seem to weaken
In the presence of cell phone and wifi

Sometimes i wonder if this is because
of testosterone

Could be mistaken though

Last edited:

rei

The first step to help in such a situation is to build a faraday cage around the bed. Giving the body time to rest gives it energy to handle the emf when up during the day.

OP
Davsey85

Davsey85

The first step to help in such a situation is to build a faraday cage around the bed. Giving the body time to rest gives it energy to handle the emf when up during the day.

Is there a way to do this affordably?

I am wondering if i should take my small 2k savings and leave the us or go somewhere or comtinue to look for solutions

2k wont last long in green bank

Not sure where to spend the remainder
Of reasources

My body seems to only handle a couple of hours of 4g and not feeling confident about tolerating 5g

Thanks

rei

Nowadays it is very hard to get away from the radiation, you would literally need to live somewhere very remotely so there is no cell coverage. And even then radio, tv etc would probably penetrate.

Building a faraday cage is not expensive, just get the cheapest local material that is suitable and mount it to a wooden frame, and don't forget to ground it. Two layers of aluminum foil is already very effective.

Last edited:

Cirion

Aluminum foil is super cheap. Maybe you could do something like a big cardboard/wood enclosure, with aluminum foil attached to the sides.

OP
Davsey85

Davsey85

Nowadays it is very hard to get away from the radiation, you would literally need to live somewhere very remotely so there is no cell coverage. And even then radio, tv etc would probably penetrate.

Building a faraday cage is not expensive, just get the cheapest local material that is suitable and mount it to a wooden frame, and don't forget to ground it. Two layers of aluminum foil is already very effective.

Curious man does aluminum foil protect against 5g?

My home country of rural ethioipia

Doesnt have 4 g and my mother tells

Me im more likely to die of a tropical

virus because the locals immune

system are used to it.There are third

world countries without 4g.I dont

know how it work going there with

only 2 grand.

OP
Davsey85

Davsey85

How much would this cost in your estimations?

Aluminum foil is super cheap. Maybe you could do something like a big cardboard/wood enclosure, with aluminum foil attached to the sides.

Cirion

I dunno, aluminum foil is what $5 for a big roll? One roll may be enough. Cardboard you can get for free by recycling old boxes, then maybe a few wooden posts for a few bucks at a home improvement store... so I dunno off the top of my head what wood costs but maybe a couple dollars for a wood post, would need at minimum like 4 posts, so maybe total less than $20-30, a little more if you wanted to make it a little fancier? I'm not that good at wood working though haha so I dunno how much you would need but I would think you could just have a bare minimum of wood posts and just use cardboard and drill/screw them as your "walls" (then put aluminum over the cardboard). You'd probably want some big thick piece of wood for the "platform" that the posts mount onto also would need to be thick/strong enough to support the weight of the bed as well

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals