Healthy environments to live on a budget?

Marcine

Im currently visiting Pensacola,Florida..

Staying at airbnbs

On a 850/month budget and a little extra help from family in Virginia

I know I have mold,gut and emf issues as well as an epsteinbarr virus that triggered cfs.

Any suggestions besides Mexico ?
Maybe invest in a dehumidifier. I visited the Pensacola area once and stayed just east of there before the stretch of the Gulf that crosses into Alabama. Didn't really investigate it and it's been a few decades, but it might suit you. Mexico is huge and the Yucatan is super hot and loaded with emf's although I believe you can still stay cheap on Isle de Mujeres. I'll probably get bashed for mentioning him but Travis Burch is THE go to guy for mold and gut issues afaiac. He healed, studied beyond Peat and really helps people deal with it. Look up his website.

Marcine

If you’re planning on staying in the US, there isn’t many places with year round sunlight + no EMF.
Yes there is. The Gila National Forest is the largest one in the lower 48 states. I lived there for 6 years and did not have cell reception. Winters are cooler, mostly at night though but the sun shines 350 days a year there. There's other areas in SW NM and Eastern AZ that are gloriously unpopulated. Catron Country, NM is the largest county with the fewest inhabitants.

aniciete

Yes there is. The Gila National Forest is the largest one in the lower 48 states. I lived there for 6 years and did not have cell reception. Winters are cooler, mostly at night though but the sun shines 350 days a year there. There's other areas in SW NM and Eastern AZ that are gloriously unpopulated. Catron Country, NM is the largest county with the fewest inhabitants.
I’m talking in terms of states. Texas, AZ, NM, and maybe Florida have confirmed year round sunlight for the most part. But, I would never recommend anyone to move to NM, and maybe even Arizona with how they handled lockdowns over the last year. They are corrupt and not worth moving to.

OP
Davsey85

Davsey85

Im currently in Naples and the Temps seem about perfect during the day.

Seems that 30,000 people may be better than 100k plus in FT Lauderdale as I get overloaded from crowds,traffic noise

Less people less emf it seems

Immune system wise seems that this is better than the cold in Northern California
With the Temps in 70-80s in the winter

I don't feel like I'm currently in anywhere near good enough health to work with the cfs.

I am seeing docs down here but I was wondering if anyone may have suggestions on setting goals ?

Perhaps finding housing is one of them as I pretty much camp out of the SUV in gym and Hotel lots waking up with the sun but lots of blue light on the streets after sunset

Blue blockers help and perhaps I'll see if there is a way to get some infrared lamps in the car without running the engine after sunset but overall I think housing may be better in the long run

Thank you

OP
Davsey85

Davsey85

I'm currently in Southern California,

And struggling to find a place

Forced to live out of a vehicle as I can't tolerate Mold in buildings

I get 900/month in disability

I am struggling car camping with the overpopulation southern California as I have noise sensitivity Me/cfs

And the places where van dwellers go in San diego is polluted by ozone

Came all the way from Florida

Tried higher elevations in AZ and didn't feel well(sedona)

Mold,bad air quality,emf and cold weather are some of my environmental challenges

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thank you

L_C

I'm currently in Southern California,

And struggling to find a place

Forced to live out of a vehicle as I can't tolerate Mold in buildings

I get 900/month in disability

I am struggling car camping with the overpopulation southern California as I have noise sensitivity Me/cfs

And the places where van dwellers go in San diego is polluted by ozone

Came all the way from Florida

Tried higher elevations in AZ and didn't feel well(sedona)

Mold,bad air quality,emf and cold weather are some of my environmental challenges

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thank you
I would recommend Eastern Sierras. There are many nice places over there where you can live out of your car. Lot of sunshine, CO2...and also many small towns but unsure about price of rent. If you have a van then I would just live out of van and hit the Eastern Sierras.

Back
Top Bottom