Healthy environments to live on a budget?

Davsey85

Background info

35 years old disabled with Me/cfs and electromagnetic sensitivity

Poor sugar,carb tolerance ,pre diabetic,slightly elevated triglycerides

My father mentions I snore alot

5 ft 9 184.

I have had to fast for close to 16-24 hrs

Monthly budget about 700- 800
Possibly an extra 200 with help of family .

Currently driving through Texas with dad

Gonna look at some section 8 housing in shreveport,La

Maybe Florida,New Orleans

Ions from gulf may be beneficial from a quantum point of view

Hoping to be in a place lower in emf and cold.

I am of African decent so having adequate sunlight year round is important

My parents are in Virginia in a small town south of DC.

I'm concerned that there is not enough photons from sun in the winter at that latitude

And im not sure if staying indoors at a higher Latitude to avoid cold and using indoor red light to compensate for not being outdoors in the winter getting skin exposure to Uv where there is semiconductors to mitochondria is optimal

When DNA is equatorial

Althoufh im currently not able to work I do appreciate and feel priveleged for the opportunities that have been given to me and would like to make good use of it

Anyone have tips?

Thank You

Marcine

If you want freedom from libtards: Florida, probably decent food there too. Supply chain issues are not going to affect FL either because the ships are coming in there and they aren't falling for the agenda. The South is rising again! Louisiana is a cancer belt. The Ozarks has cheap property but I'm not sure what else is good about living there other than that and the fact that alot of preppers are going there.

OP
Davsey85

Davsey85

Interesting Marcine,

Which part of Florida would you recccomend
to live simply?

And why do you think lousiana may be prone to cancer ?

I appreciate it Marcine

Perry Staltic

Interesting Marcine,

Which part of Florida would you recccomend
to live simply?

And why do you think lousiana may be prone to cancer ?

I appreciate it Marcine

The stretch along the river from New Orleans to Baton Rouge is called Cancer Alley because of all of the petrochemical plants and refineries there. Right now they're acting psycho as they're the only state in the south with a mask mandate.

The panhandle of FL would be nice.

aniciete

Here’s some useful maps

Attachments

• 6172C2F7-E1A9-45EC-90CC-C71FD7CDADEC.jpeg
    6172C2F7-E1A9-45EC-90CC-C71FD7CDADEC.jpeg
    223.6 KB · Views: 64
  • A7D55ACB-4A51-48BB-900D-030084E1AB20.jpeg
    A7D55ACB-4A51-48BB-900D-030084E1AB20.jpeg
    109.3 KB · Views: 66
  • CD953822-A814-4C2A-855C-77C4275AD7CF.jpeg
    CD953822-A814-4C2A-855C-77C4275AD7CF.jpeg
    195.2 KB · Views: 69

Marcine

The stretch along the river from New Orleans to Baton Rouge is called Cancer Alley because of all of the petrochemical plants and refineries there. Right now they're acting psycho as they're the only state in the south with a mask mandate.

Thanks for filling in. I can only comment as an outsider but I have friends who like Tarpon Springs. I'd personally go more Gulf Coast than Atlantic.

-Luke-

Birdie

Here’s some useful maps
Florida looks okay by these. Many have or are moving to Florida from liberal places. These people refer to the governor as Death DeSantis. If they have their way, the next governor will be a liberal.

Birdie

But, still, the latitude is good in parts of Florida. Take into account that in Summer, it's hard to be outside with the heat and humidity. For some people, the humidity would make the place not qualify as helpful. But the overall warmth makes it a more gentle climate.

As far as your health goes, Southern California has some healthy places. But the lack of freedom made me look elsewhere. There is no clear cut answer, but it soundalike you're on the right track.

Birdie

If you want freedom from libtards: Florida, probably decent food there too. Supply chain issues are not going to affect FL either because the ships are coming in there and they aren't falling for the agenda. The South is rising again! Louisiana is a cancer belt. The Ozarks has cheap property but I'm not sure what else is good about living there other than that and the fact that alot of preppers are going there.
Good thought about the supply chain issues.

Dr. B

But, still, the latitude is good in parts of Florida. Take into account that in Summer, it's hard to be outside with the heat and humidity. For some people, the humidity would make the place not qualify as helpful. But the overall warmth makes it a more gentle climate.

As far as your health goes, Southern California has some healthy places. But the lack of freedom made me look elsewhere. There is no clear cut answer, but it soundalike you're on the right track.
Peat and Danny and maybe haidut were discussing in a podcast a month or two back that florida is not good due to the humidity, that low metabolic people go there and like living there because they can function easier. i cant remember which state they were advising is best but it seemed there was an issue with the humidity. i want to know which states they advised

Metabawlic

Wouldn't recommend Louisiana. Look at the health of the average person there and consider how that may impact you - many are fat, dumb, and low energy. It's also relatively polluted, dirty, and and food options aren't great (although you will find good food if you search around hard enough).

It's also not freedom loving. Despite being a "red" deep south state, it's really republican in name only. All leaders are dumb, power-hungry liberals.

OP
Davsey85

Davsey85

Thanks Birdie,

Warm weather is a must for the cfs

Its good that the disability benefits from california is 850/month because the state Medicaid pays for Medicare which will go down to 700/month leaving California as 150 will be deducted for Medicare payments

My mother suggested she would pitch in an extra 200 a month if moved to florida.

Perhaps an area in rural Alabama or Florida covered by trees to block emf was one idea I had

My main concern with southern california is the permanent wildfires and 5g

Last edited:

Inaut

i'd also say florida but it's a flood zone for most of the state. fun for now...maybe not so much in the future. Northern/central florida might be alright in some places though

Dr. B

Wouldn't recommend Louisiana. Look at the health of the average person there and consider how that may impact you - many are fat, dumb, and low energy. It's also relatively polluted, dirty, and and food options aren't great (although you will find good food if you search around hard enough).

It's also not freedom loving. Despite being a "red" deep south state, it's really republican in name only. All leaders are dumb, power-hungry liberals.
i thought the fatness is due to the popularity of fried food restaurants, PUFA fried foods in the south. bojangles, popeyes, petunias and all those fried chicken or other fried restaurants. if you stick to milk, beef, dont drink any waters, source your own organic meats etc it should be fine?

which states are good, which were Peat/danny advising.

OP
Davsey85

Davsey85

I'm leaving Dallas now headed to shrevport,la to look at section 8 housing

Pray for me that I find a place that is good and feel free to make suggestions

I know it's tough to live off 700-800

If a golf club in Florida would allow me to caddy using a golf cart instead of carrying I may be able to gradually do a few hours and supplement the disability

My mother and father are in Woodbridge,VA now and I could stay for free and save a good bit monthly but as a black person who has immune system issues chronic fatigue syndrome and emf sensitivity im looking beyond mediocrity

To have a nest egg id rather not eat into my 18k savings having a chronic condition.

Appreciate the inputs guys and gal and your independent thinking

Birdie

If a golf club in Florida would allow me to caddy using a golf cart instead of carrying I may be able to gradually do a few hours and supplement the disability

My mother and father are in Woodbridge,VA now and I could stay for free and save a good bit monthly but as a black person who has immune system issues chronic fatigue syndrome and emf sensitivity im looking beyond mediocrity

To have a nest egg id rather not eat into my 18k savings having a chronic condition.

Let us know what the Section 8 looks like.

Dr. B

why are you not going there with parents, is it simply in search of a better environment?

OP
Davsey85

Davsey85

why are you not going there with parents, is it simply in search of a better environment?

Yes trying to optimize through good natural red light exposure year round and minimizing non native emf

OP
Davsey85

Davsey85

Im currently visiting Pensacola,Florida..

Staying at airbnbs

On a 850/month budget and a little extra help from family in Virginia

I know I have mold,gut and emf issues as well as an epsteinbarr virus that triggered cfs.

Any suggestions besides Mexico ?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom