Carbs - Amount And Type

jet9

Did you ever solve the starch problem? It's killing me man
i don't t
I solved the joint pain issues and bloating for the most part. The worst that I get at this point is some gas from sweet potatoes and sluggishness from white potatoes. I can eat white rice without issue. I continue to drink large quantities of certain fruit juices and eat large quantities dried/ fresh fruit without issue. I also eat specific veggies without issue.

I still have some lingering gut issues particularly in my left lower quadrant, however with cyclic use of anti-microbials (not antibiotics, those have only exacerbated issues for me. I've been using cinnamon oil, oregano oil, bacillus subtilis, monoloaurin and testing other herbs) and discipline in maintaining my diet (meat, seafood, tallow, fruit juice, whole fruit, dried fruit, white rice, specific vegetables) I've continued to slowly chip away at the gut issue. I most likely wont eat grains, processed foods, etc ever again. However, I'd like to increase the variety of fruits I can eat and be able tolerate white potatoes and yams better so in situations where I cannot adhere to the ideal, I have a greater degree of flexibility.

Also, a large factor in my specific gut issues was a decreased blood flow to my gut due scar tissue from surgeries I had growing up. Breaking up this scar tissue manually made a pretty significant impact on my gut function and health overall.
what vegetables do you tolerate good ? ( you call them “specific” :) )

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals