Cant Digesting Eggs And Dairy

Fil72

Is there any way to start eating eggs (white and yolk) and dairy (protein) if they make you feel really rubbish. I know the IgG tests have been debunked but a client came to me with a test like this which showed up these two plus gluten and cashews too. She is a food writer so this is a bit of a bummer not being able to eat these things. What do do? Gut healing...bone broths, remvoving irritants, easily digestable foods etc. Thanks

biggirlkisss

keep up the work time and try to reintroduce and go from there. Eggs would be easier then milk.

biggirlkisss

the diet changes etc. Keep it up. I now can eat eggs before i couldn't but i dunno if it was just eggs with milk. But it tried both and no issues. I guess mysteries of getting better with your health.

Mr_Jeff

Hi Fil72,
Most problems with food digestion is the lack of enzymes. Without enzymes - you die. Everyone has 'some' reserved enzymes in their system. The problem comes when there is a demand for more to sustain life and the diet is severely lacking them. Research your foods to determine the enzyme content.

Fil72, the good example in your case is milk. Raw milk contains lactase enzyme that's necessary to digest the lactose in the milk. However, modern man and his continued interference (or stupidity) with nature, decides to boil the enzymes out (pasteurisation process). Now that's how the majority of 'lactose intolerance' occurs - no lactase to process it. Note I said majority - not all. Medications and antibiotics cause the rest through the damage they do on the secretory/digestive organs.

Moving on to eggs. Try consuming clean, fresh organic eggs - raw. The body will digest them easily. The best eggs are from chickens that are free to roam and eat naturally occurring foods such as still growing vegetation matter, insects, bugs and worms. Veggies grown in fertile soil rich with silica and mica, give the best shells and yolk nutrition. It has been known that raw eggs eaten regularly, have repaired the gut of many people whom have been on antibiotics. Refer to Aajonus Vonderplanitz - 'We want to Live.'

Finally - protein. Animal and fish meats require the enzyme Pancreatin. Eating non-industrially produced (that are farmed with antibiotics and growth hormones) meats is the best alternative for easier digestion, and, try them raw if possible so long as they are parasite and worm free. Organic meat producers are the better source. For those of you whom may shrivel and squirm at the thought of this (raw meat), I did the same. I did extensive study on this ten years ago and found out that I was worrying about nothing. Some say eating meat is acidic, well yes it is only if it's cooked. When was the last time you check that tigers, lions and birds of prey set fire to their food? That is our problem with our interfered food regimen - cooked and over cooked foods are difficult to digest.

If all this is too hard, you can help yourself some-what, with broad spectrum digestive enzymes supplements. If you lack stomach acid, try Betaine HCL.

Hope this gets you thinking of your daily food problems and modify your choices as close to nature as possible.
Cheers and good health, Mr_Jeff.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals