How To Follow RP With No Eggs, Dairy, Liver, Gelatin?

aliciahere

People with autoimmune thyroid issues often also have issues with NDT, it provokes an autoimmune response.

Is the water you are using floridated? Could that be a cause of some of your issues? You mentioned tea and broth and rice....

Have you been checked for hiatal hernia? It can cause weird heartburn responses.

J

James IV

May want to look into Dr Kempners Rice diet. It's extreme, but apparently he used it successfully in folks that were in extremely poor health.

I actually think it falls in line with Dr Peats view on energy and healing pretty well. It wouldn't be a long term solution, but it may get your metabolism up enough to begin healing .

EIRE24

May want to look into Dr Kempners Rice diet. It's extreme, but apparently he used it successfully in folks that were in extremely poor health.

I actually think it falls in line with Dr Peats view on energy and healing pretty well. It wouldn't be a long term solution, but it may get your metabolism up enough to begin healing .
Good recommendation. Although, I thought you were more a proponent of eating higher fat these days and saw it as more optimal. I guess in the context the rice diet with suit this person better?

Lucenzo01

You should try taurine and NAC. Taurine improves dramatically the digestion of protein and the utilization of the fat soluble vitamins, NAC destroy the biofilms of whatever mess you can have in your intestines and can repair the gut lining with chronic usage. NAC also helps the liver to detox any toxins you have. Additional amino acids will be even better in you state of poor digestion, as well as Greek yogurt. Search for the amino acid protocol posted by haidut in other thread. Good luck.

J

James IV

Good recommendation. Although, I thought you were more a proponent of eating higher fat these days and saw it as more optimal. I guess in the context the rice diet with suit this person better?

Just depends on the situation.

Elize

James Hi from Elize and thanks about your comments to me re my gut health and making use of bone and leaf broths. I decided to use my home made bone broth blended some liver into it and have been drinking it for the past two days. I also ate two raw carrots each day and find the shaking to be much better. Having used bone broths and the Gelatin for quite some time now feel as if my joints hurt and having given some to my small dog as well. Lol now find both of us seem to have developed a creaking sound when we walk. Is it tooo much calcium from the bones. I usually do my bone/collagen broth by boil bone from grassfed animals for three days in my crockpot. I add 2 tablespoons of apple-cider vinegar, celery and carrots. When storing it in the refrigerator it resembles a jelly like substance. have dropped all supplements bar my Thyroid medication and K2. Since I do not tolerate T3 very well. I only take a very small amount twice a week. My doctor gave me Calcium D glucerate to lower Estrogen levels.

OP
Zpol

Zpol

Mushrooms gave me similar symptoms as tetracycline antibiotics;

I have tried the carrot and bamboo shoots; I still do raw carrot because I like them but haven't noticed any improvement.

What kind of mushroom?
I love white button and portabello mushrooms but unfortunately they make me quite bloated ... Interesting you mention it though because I was just wondering if I would still get the benefits if I boiled them and drank the broth. I'm going to try it, can't hurt!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals