Can 150mcg Vitamin K2 Mk7 Widen My Face?

golem119

hi, I bought some Swanson brand mk7 k2 , I am taking 150 mcg a day(3 times the recommended dosage), can it widen my face??

thanks

xeliex

Forum Supporter
I do not know. My face did get wider but it could be for two other reasons. First, some weight gain. Second, chewing tough food and gum along with tongue and swallowing exercises à la Dr. Mew.

rei

Probably not, you can start seeing effects at 10x that dose.

Aaron

Can someone elucidate me on how MK7 would widen the face? The only thing I could think of being responsible for this is something like dental tori developing due to vitamin K imbalance, which would not be desirable and would just make the face less "dynamic."

mangoes

I don’t get people’s fascination with a wide face. Wide face does not = attractive. A wide palate, yeah. But unless you have an extremely narrow face I don’t see how this will help boost your attractiveness. You should be working for a proper, forward facial form.

Last edited:

rei

I think the point is that a majority of people growing up in western societies have underdeveloped faces. I mean do you think it is sane that wisdom tooths are routinely pulled because there is no room for them on the jawbone?

So whatever small part is curable in adult life is something.

Constatine

I saw results with mk4 though mk7 will probably work as well. Its true most people who have seen results have been megadosing though that doesn't mean moderate doses don't give results as well. We just don't know. Its certainly a lot safer at that dose.

OP
G

golem119

I saw results with mk4 though mk7 will probably work as well. Its true most people who have seen results have been megadosing though that doesn't mean moderate doses don't give results as well. We just don't know. Its certainly a lot safer at that dose.
How much do most people take daily and seen result?

Frankdee20

Can K1 eventually convert to k2 in the liver ?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals