[!]How To Actually Test If Megadosing K2,D3, Magnesium, Etc. Improves Bone Density Or Is Broscience

BONE

I know that the holy grail of many people taking K2,D3, Magnesium, Calcium megadoses is increasing bone density. Either to grow taller, to not be as fragile or to actually widen faces, grow cheekbones and to become more attractive.

I fell for the same thing and took megadoses for 3 months. I saw no difference in my face or body.

But I did the same error many other people here did.

Not taking actual, scientific measurements before and after the course.

What one has to do is simple: TAKE BONE DENSITOMETRY (DEXA, DXA) SCAN BEFORE AND AFTER VITAMIN CYCLE.

The test is not expensive.

It is too late for me, since I already took a course of vitamins and can't find baseline results.

But for anyone new trying, please do this and write back on the forum on your findings otherwise we are just shooting in the dark and taking everything we can get our hands on.

If the test proves that there is significant increase in bone density then we can assume you can actually acquire visible changes at some point.

This might also work for those who take MK677 and LGD supplements as those can also thicken bones.

I had my periodontal pockets shrink as new bone grew in my jaw. It was evident and still is. A dramatic buildup of jaw bone.

In what dosages did you take D3 and Calcium? For how long? How did you increase your CO2? We need more data.

Yes we do. The thing that made the most difference was Buteyko. I got a coach and worked through to where my allergies went away and I gained health I had never in my life had. My CP went from 14 to 38.

I think that was most important. Took calcium and magnesium and D3. Not sure how much. But the big thing was the breathing. By far the big thing.

At the time I was getting a panoramic x-ray every few years at the dentist. My pocket depths decreased and bone grew back. Now I have only one 4mm pocket but no others and my gum and tooth health is excellent since those years when the breathing fixed everything basically.

Frankdee20

Boron will actually increase bone density as well, but I am not trying to push it on here. Peat does not approve, but it raises Vitamin D, and helps utilize Minerals.

Back
Top Bottom