Caffeine intolerance

thirdcatgy

Caffeine inhibits GABA. If your GABA/Glutamate balance is heavy Glutamine -- Taurine to the rescue in combination with caffeine.

OP
I

iLoveSugar

So as mentioned on other posts of mine, I have used zyn or ons for years.

After a 2-3 day absence of coke or Pepsi, my palps/breathlessness and terrible feelings came back with vengeance.

I scrolled across some posts on reddit where people had identical symptoms to me. Immediately I was sold that I am done using zyn/ons. I go through about 2 cans a day.

It's been about 8 hours since I have had my last one, and I have already gone the longest I have in a long time without breathing issues, palps, etc. I actually tried to put a black tea bag in for the fixation purpose, but quickly felt an onset.

Caffeine/nicotine are culprits for me.

Now onto my next issue. I'm already feeling extreme paranoia, insomnia, anxiousness, etc., which I am assuming is from the nicotine withdrawal. Ugh, one thing to another!!!

Truth

After a 2-3 day absence of coke or Pepsi, my palps/breathlessness and terrible feelings came back with vengeance.

I scrolled across some posts on reddit where people had identical symptoms to me. Immediately I was sold that I am done using zyn/ons. I go through about 2 cans a day.

It's been about 8 hours since I have had my last one, and I have already gone the longest I have in a long time without breathing issues, palps, etc. I actually tried to put a black tea bag in for the fixation purpose, but quickly felt an onset.

Now onto my next issue. I'm already feeling extreme paranoia, insomnia, anxiousness, etc., which I am assuming is from the nicotine withdrawal. Ugh, one thing to another!!!
Hi, have you tryed eating more fish these past days/weeks?

Alpha

There are no reasons to consume nicotine or caffeine if the goal is long term health.

They are decent cognitive enhancers if used for heavy mental tasks.

OP
I

iLoveSugar

I havent had more fish. It's harder to get good quality here in the winter.

I also went all day with pretty much no palps, and then tonight I've hit a decently rough patch. Ugh! It's been over 24 hours since any nicotine. I thought that was my golden ticket. Unless it just hasn't fully exited my body yet.

biggirlkisss

i have super senstitive sleep and i can sleep fine with pepsi that not much caffrine at all. maybe you are struggling to store gyologen cause your estrogens high and it wasting it. Are you fine with other soft drinks 7 up and stuff? Soft drink may help keep your calories up cause you struggle with that.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals