How to deal with the negative side effects of caffeine ?

Cheese liver

So I have been searching into caffeine consumptions lately and had some queries that I thought I should share.
Firstly I am not denying the benefits of caffeine consumption, in fact the very reason I am posting this thread is to ask how to add caffeine without facing any of the said side effects .

So here are the concerns I wanted to ask :

1.Why do some people people suffer with withdrawal symptoms for caffeine ?

2.Secondly caffeine affects a host of different chemicals and neurotransmitters in the body such as increase in adrenaline , increase in cortisol , adenosine serotonin and dopamine. So my concern is that will such artificial changes to the brain be adverse in any manner ? Plus it also increases adenosine receptors making you less sleepy .

3. Why some people face an increase in urination and bowel movements ?

4. Anxiety and stress faced some time after caffeine consumption ?

What I think can help aid in reducing these affects :

A. The first basic rule is to have caffeine with a meal. This delays entry of the caffeine into the bloodstream providing a time-release type effect. .

B. Adding sugar or honey and milk, or sugar or honey and cream to the coffee as an additional buffer against low blood sugar.

C. Not to have coffee on an empty stomach or immediately upon waking.

D. I am not sure about this one but I believe L-theanine supplementation can improve those effects. Thoughts ?

E. Cold coffee or caffeine drinks such as Red bull, Coke and Monster might perhaps be less stimulating as compared to hot caffeine beverages (tea, hot coffee etc. ) ?

What I believe is that like any other substance caffeine is dependent on the dosage and how you utilize it. Like a double-edged sword more to say. If you make use of it correctly then it can do wonders. Just wanted more opinions on the matter and anything that you guys think can further aid caffeine consumption.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
R Is fortified wheat that big of a deal? Diet, Recipes 12
J Best way to deal with hypoglycemia due to low cortisol? Blood Sugar 1
J How to Deal With Extreme Stress Mental Issues 45
TopGun1911 How do you deal with caffeine withdrawals? Ask For Help or Advice 3
Drareg The Faux Token Brexit Deal Society 0
Mr Joe How To Deal With Non-Peatarian People : COVID 19 Viruses, Parasites, Fungus, Vaccines 0
lyfe Is Being Thin By Todays Standards Even Healthy? How Do You Deal With Being Overweight? Weight 20
E Is Caffeine Tolerance A Big Deal? Coffee 0
Cirion What's The Deal With Hunger And Metabolism? Metabolism 22
K What's The Deal With Liquid Coconut Oil? Coconut Oil 10
ecstatichamster Ability To Grind Teeth Helps Deal With Stress Science 14
Frankdee20 What Is The Deal With Thorne's Ultimate E ? Vitamins 12
Broken man Doctors, Prescriptions, How To Deal With Them Miscellaneous 10
D What's The Deal With Receptor Density? Ask For Help or Advice 4
charmer How To Deal With Mosquito Bites? Ask For Help or Advice 27
B How To Deal With Multiple Very Stressful Periods Daily Mind, Sleep, Stress 4
L Need Help : Is A Taurine Withdrawal Possible ? Or Everything Come From Bad Digestion ? How To Deal ? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 11
Velve921 Is Addium the Real Deal?? Supplements 1
natedawggh Serotonin Dominance And How To Deal Health 50
L What's the deal with Lavado cocoa? Articles & Scientific Studies 2
managing "training Our Bodies To Deal With Glucose" Health 57
D Possible good deal for fruit? Rant or Rave 3
Hugh Johnson Intelligence Compensation: A Critical Examination of the Negative Relationship Between Conscientiousness and Fluid and Crystallised Intelligence Scientific Studies 1
G Anyone experience negative effects from stomatolgical local anesthesia? Health 4
tallglass13 Ray said some negative things about DHEA DHEA 20
E Is Vitex a.k.a. chasteberry more positive than negative and your thoughts on whether it is bad for the testicles? Supplements 3
Jayvee Mitigating the negative effects of Cyproheptadine Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 11
JayDee 2020.06.10 : Jodellefit : Dr Ray Peat Q&A - Weight Loss, Stretch Marks, Hydrogen, Negative Ions Audio Interview Transcripts 4
haidut Estrogen May Be The Cause Of "estrogen-negative" Breast Cancer Scientific Studies 0
D Blood Test RA 40.iu, Antibodies Negative Ask For Help or Advice 0
haidut Doxycycline Akin To Meldonium / Mildronate, May Cure Triple-negative Breast Cancer Scientific Studies 0
md_a Ray Peat Interview Dr Ray Peat Q&A - Weight Loss, Stretch Marks, Hydrogen, Negative Ions And More! Jodellefit 8
S.Seneff Water-generated Negative Air Ions Activate NK Cell And Inhibit Carcinogenesis In Mice Scientific Studies 1
haidut Fatty Acid Oxidation (FAO) Inhibition Abrogates Triple-negative Breast Cancer Scientific Studies 2
RealNeat Help Translating German, 1000000 Tested, 93% Negative For COVID19? Scientific Studies 4
ddjd Any Permanent Negative Side Effects From Cyproheptadine? Ask For Help or Advice 16
haidut Cortisol Drives Triple-negative Breast Cancer, Androgens (DHT) Are Therapeutic Scientific Studies 0
G Anyone Tried LifeGivingStore's Negative Ion Generator? CO2, Bag Breathing 10
B Triple Negative Breast Cancer Ask For Help or Advice 40
Peatogenic Is There A Negative Feedback Response From Lowering Estrogen? Hormones 9
michael94 Cut Negative People Out Of Your Life Male Issues 27
N Grounding Causes Reduced Breathing And Negative Charge Health 32
Mauritio Reducing Serotonin And Increasing CO2 With Negative Ions Cortisol, Serotonin, Histamine 22
T Vitamin E Causes All Sorts Of Negative Problems According To This Article E 6
haidut Triple-Negative Breast Cancers Depend On Fat As Fuel Scientific Studies 0
nikkmm Progesterone Negative Side Effects. Help! Progesterone 13
biggirlkisss Negative Training For Better Results But More Lactic Acid Ask For Help or Advice 17
haidut Acetylcholine Has Negative Effects On Gonadal Steroidogenesis Scientific Studies 34
M Why Is High Altitude Negative For Emphysema? Altitude, Weather 17
P Add-on Pregnenolone With L-Theanine To Antipsychotic Therapy Relieves Negative And Anxiety Symptoms Scientific Studies 0