Bright Flash Of Light Marks Incredible Moment Life Begins When Sperm Meets Egg

Queequeg

In my opinion animals have a very similar consciousness to humans minus higher thought. There doesn't seem to be an obvious physical mechanism that seperates humans from other species in this regard besides just more brain mass. But it is not strictly brain mass that influences our self awareness it is neurotransmitters like serotonin and gaba as well as brain energy metabolism (which is linked to such neurotransmitters).
What would a human soul do? If a soul were to exsist it seems it would be the electrical (or energetic) consequence of the body.

To clarify energy or specifically electricity seems to guide structure. It's kind of far fetched but thus the body can be thought of as the instrument of the soul from which the soul can express itself.
I am not opposed to the idea that every living thing has a soul but then you get into some strange territory like do plants have souls or amoebas etc. When I am feeling more religious I would say that a human soul is special because God set us above other animals and created us in his own image. In this world our souls would return to our creator for a post game debrief and then maybe get to fly around the multiverse. When I am not feeling particularly religious the ending is not quite as fun.

Last edited:
I agree that it is pretty cool and quite symbolic but given that it also happens in mice embryos and has a simple physical explanation tells me that this flash of light does not signal the creation of a new soul. It's not my fearful nature that drove my conclusion. If there was no other explanation then I would agree that there is something supernatural going on. You may wish to read up on Occam’s Razor.

Also no one attacks magic for not having a physical explanation. That is what makes it real magic. It’s when a sleight of hand or a hidden mirror is used that most people correctly dismiss something as not magical.

All living creatures have souls, including mice. Souls are electrical you see

I am not opposed to the idea that every living thing has a soul but then you get into some strange territory like do plants have souls or amoebas etc. When I am feeling more religious I would say that a human soul is special because God set us above other animals and created us in his own image. In this world our souls would return to our creator for a post game debrief and then maybe get to fly around the multiverse. When I am not feeling particularly religious the ending is not quite as fun.

God with a capital G did no such thing. You're thinking of the little g gods aka advanced extra terrestrials.

Gods are planets.

And of course plants have souls. All living beings do. It's a property of organic life.

Constatine

God with a capital G did no such thing. You're thinking of the little g gods aka advanced extra terrestrials.

Gods are planets.

And of course plants have souls. All living beings do. It's a property of organic life.
I like the Electrical Universe Theory but the Gods are planets idea people attach to it sound very strange. I respect any theological ideas that spring from the Theory as they do sort of make sense but they are grand assumptions without any solid support. Unfortunately mainstream science will not invest it's resources in such ideas so we may be left just guessing for a while. Though I don't know how we would ever test such theories.

DaveFoster

There are quite a few fluorescent molecules in the cell. Tryptophan and flavin (B₂, FAD) are the ones that most easily come to mind.
Travis, what's your educative background if you don't mind me asking? You sound like a biochemist.
Ray would relate the idea of a lone "human soul" with Cartesian dualism, as he's done with Chomsky's linguistic theory, where he rejects both.

Queequeg

The idea of a lone "human soul" with Cartesian dualism, as he's done with Chomsky's linguistic theory, where he rejects both.
The beauty about metaphysics is that everyone can believe what they want. Like I said I don't necessarily think that all living things can't have souls but I think there is a fundamental difference between a human life and an animal or plant life. Whether that is because of something called a soul or something else I don't know. It is very popular today to elevate animal life to the same value as that for humans but what they are really doing is degrading the value of our shared humanity. With this mindset all sorts of horrors can be justified. Look into the uncontrolled expansion of euthanasia in Europe. It's starting to look very much like an animal shelter with too many stray cats.

Last edited:

Queequeg

All living creatures have souls, including mice. Souls are electrical you see

Gods are planets.

You may think this is true but that is very different than knowing. One day, hopefully in the far future, we will know. With that said the ET delusion is just one more elite psyop mind f*ck. Look into the CIA's Project Bluebeam and maybe Danny Roddy's interview with Ray on how the CIA plays our reality like a Wurlitzer.

Last edited:
I like the Electrical Universe Theory but the Gods are planets idea people attach to it sound very strange. I respect any theological ideas that spring from the Theory as they do sort of make sense but they are grand assumptions without any solid support. Unfortunately mainstream science will not invest it's resources in such ideas so we may be left just guessing for a while. Though I don't know how we would ever test such theories.

This has nothing to do with electric universe. The planets have been worshipped as Gods since time immemorial.

Life is complicated. Planets can be alive. Or they can be dead (like mars).

I was just having a discussion with @BenjaminBullock about this. Deep inside the molten iron of the earths core is a large iron crystal that spins and provides the electromagnetic field that surrounds this planet. This crystal is the planets heart and like all hearts it is electromagnetically active.

Planets, like all living things, have to eat. The earth gets it's food from the sun. It eats through the north pole and poops out the south pole.

It's belly is in the middle which is why it's the widest part. The earth is currently hypothyroid which is why it's head and feet are so cold (artic, antartic). Hopefully it warms up soon.

No but seriously the planets are alive and they are electrically connected to the sun and are powered by it. Life goes beyond wet biomass. The planets take in energy, convert it to work (spin, rotation), grows, expels waste, etc. Im not sure how they reproduce as of yet.

You may think this is true but that is very different than knowing. One day, hopefully in the far future, we will know. With that said the ET delusion is just one more elite psyop mind f*ck. Look into the CIA's Project Bluebeam and maybe Danny Roddy's interview with Ray on how the CIA plays our reality like a Wurlitzer.

I know it's true. My belief in aliens has nothing to do with cia sponsered psyops. Aliens are people like you and me. Just way more spiritually, technologically, and civilizationally advanced. They're our ancient ancestors.

The real psyops is how they've got you believing that humans came from the caves and evolved to where we are today when the truth is quite r2he opposite. We can from the skies and devolved to where we are today.

DaveFoster

I think there is a fundamental difference between a human life and an animal or plant life. Whether that is because of something called a soul or something else I don't know. It is very popular today to elevate animal life to the same value as that for humans but what they are really doing is degrading the value of our shared humanity. With this mindset all sorts of horrors can be justified.
Nihilism does not oppose Cartesian dualism as its antithesis. Alternative systems of ethics exist, but the world's insufficiency disqualifies itself from any fundamental changes. Particularly now, where we exist in what many call the "kali yuga," or rather a degenerative age to avoid esoteric connotations.

Those who actively disqualify differences between lower and higher lifeforms exhibit a degree of mental illness.

Constatine

The beauty about metaphysics is that everyone can believe what they want. Like I said I don't necessarily think that all living things can't have souls but I think there is a fundamental difference between a human life and an animal or plant life. Whether that is because of something called a soul or something else I don't know. It is very popular today to elevate animal life to the same value as that for humans but what they are really doing is degrading the value of our shared humanity. With this mindset all sorts of horrors can be justified. Look into the uncontrolled expansion of euthanasia in Europe. It's starting to look very much like an animal shelter with too many stray cats.
I agree its a dangerous idea when misused. Western philosophy (or any culture based philosophy really) has a way of filtering completely different ideas through its worldview and distorting them. Some great evils are justified by beautiful philosophies.

Travis

Polyamines play a role.

Ray Peat talks about polyamines; he introduced them to me. These are powerful growth factors.
polyamines.png
The last two (spermine, spermidine) were isolated, quite surprisingly, from sperm. These are thought to stabilize DNA for replication. There is some interesting theoretical chemistry and experimental evidence to be read about how DNA is folded, stabilized, unfolded, and subsequently replicated inside of the cell's nucleus. Polyamines are thought to have much to do with this process, by actually touching DNA directly and helping with the process of replication. I think they can be best thought of as a DNA replication initiator.

The right-handed B-DNA can be converted to a left-handed Z-DNA in the presence of a micromolar concentration of polyamines [94, 95]. ―T. Thomas

Sperm from several species has a surprising amount of polyamines, over 90% by mass. I don't think this is a coincidence. Then not surprisingly, polyamines also initiate cancer growth.* They are very frequently found associated with cancer whenever people look for them. A search on GoogleScholar for term "polyamines cancer" reveals: About 70,100 results (0.04 sec)

In MCF-7 breast cancer cells synchronized in G1 phase, we found that estradiol, which stimulates the proliferation of these cells, increased intracellular polyamine levels approximately twofold at 8 h after the initiation of cell cycle [34]. ―T. Thomas

There has been cancer theoreticians speculating on embryonic theories of cancer for nearly a century; making cancer analogies to the embryo. Even Robert Koch talked a bit about amines and cancer, and "animal protein" has been perennially claimed a carcinogen for over a century. The amino acids arginine and methionine are the precursors for polyamines. You would think that it would be lysine; but oddly, this is not actually thought to do this. A simple decarboxylation of lysine should yield cadaverine.

One of the early discoveries about polyamine-DNA interactions was the observation that polyamines could stabilize double-stranded DNA [82]. Putrescine, spermidine and spermine can increase the melting temperature (Tm) of DNA in a concentration-dependent manner by as much as 40 °C in low salt (10 mM Na+/K+). ―T. Thomas

*Gerner, Eugene W., and Frank L. Meyskens Jr. "Polyamines and cancer: old molecules, new understanding." Nature reviews. Cancer 4.10 (2004): 781.
†So I finally read the original topic study, and the researchers are well-aware of
what had emitted the light.
‡Thomas, T. "Polyamines in cell growth and cell death: molecular mechanisms and therapeutic applications." Cellular and Molecular Life Sciences
§See attachments for diagrams of DNA and polyamine interactions.
§Liquori, A. M., et al. "Complexes between DNA and polyamines: a molecular model." Journal of Molecular Biology 24.1 (1967): 113-122.
§Ouameur, Amin Ahmed. "Structural analysis of DNA interactions with biogenic polyamines... ." Journal of Biological Chemistry 279.40 (2004):

Attachments

• fig3.png
    fig3.png
    7.4 KB · Views: 2
  • fig5.png
    fig5.png
    13 KB · Views: 3
  • fig6.png
    fig6.png
    19.1 KB · Views: 2
  • fig8.png
    fig8.png
    13.8 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

Constatine

Polyamines play a role.

Ray Peat talks about polyamines; he introduced them to me. These are powerful growth factors.
View attachment 6729 The last two (spermine, spermidine) were isolated, quite surprisingly, from sperm. These are thought to stabilize DNA for replication. There is some interesting theoretical chemistry and experimental evidence to be read about how DNA is folded, stabilized, unfolded, and subsequently replicated inside of the cell's nucleus. Polyamines are thought to have much to do with this process, by actually touching DNA directly and helping with the process of replication. I think they can be best thought of as a DNA replication initiator.

Sperm from several species has a surprising amount of polyamines, over 90% by mass. I don't think this is a coincidence. Then not surprisingly, polyamines also initiate cancer growth.* They are very frequently found associated with cancer whn people look for them. A search on GoogleScholar for term "polyamines cancer" reveals: About 70,100 results (0.04 sec)

There has been cancer theoreticians speculating on embryonic theories of cancer for nearly a century; making cancer analogies to the embryo. Even Robert Koch talked a bit about amines and cancer, and "animal protein" has been a perennial assumed carcinogen for over a century. The amino acids arginine and methionine are the precursors for polyamines. You would think that it would be lysine; but oddly, this is not actually thought to do this.

*Gerner, Eugene W., and Frank L. Meyskens Jr. "Polyamines and cancer: old molecules, new understanding." Nature reviews. Cancer 4.10 (2004): 781.
†So I finally read the study, and the researchers are well-aware of
what had emitted the light.
Are you saying that polyamines have the potential to cause cancer or that their abundance in cancer cells is a consequence of rapid and uncontrolled DNA replication?

Travis

I think I remember reading that they normally exist in micromolar concentrations inside of cells. The cell cycle phase can be influenced by polyamines. My preliminary understand is that they control growth and can promote cancer in higher-than-normal concentrations. I am going to read more about these. What seems certain is that they have a powerful influence on cell division with relatively small intracellular changes.

It does appear that lysine actually does turn into cadaverine,* one of the polyamines. Most talk about polyamines is limited to methionine, but both lysine and arginine are precursors too. Methionine has a much more powerful effect on longevity than the other two amino acid precursors, and methionine greatly increases the growth of rats. So perhaps some polyamines are more powerful than others. Maybe some stabilize DNA one way, and some stabilize it another way...

The possibility that arginine and lysine might be decarboxylated by rat tissues was investigated. No evidence for decarboxylation of arginine could be found. Lysine decarboxylase (L-lysine carboxy-lyase, EC 4.1.1.18) activity producing CO₂ and cadaverine was detected in extracts from rat ventral prostate, androgen-stimulated mouse kidney, regenerating rat liver and livers from rats pretreated with thioacetamide.* ―Anthony E. Pegg

*Pegg, Anthony E., and Shirley McGill. "Decarboxylation of ornithine and lysine in rat tissues." Biochimica et Biophysica Acta (BBA)-Enzymology 568.2 (1979): 416-427.

Constatine

I think I remember reading that they normally exist in micromolar concentrations inside of cells. The cell cycle phase can be influenced by polyamines. My preliminary understand is that they control growth and can promote cancer in higher-than-normal concentrations. I am going to read more about these. What seems certain is that they have a powerful influence on cell division with relatively small intracellular changes.

It does appear that lysine actually does turn into cadaverine,* one of the polyamines. Most talk about polyamines is limited to methionine, but both lysine and arginine are precursors too. Methionine has a much more powerful effect on longevity than the other two amino acid precursors, and methionine greatly increases the growth of rats. So perhaps some polyamines are more powerful than others. Maybe some stabilize DNA one way, and some stabilize it another way...

*Pegg, Anthony E., and Shirley McGill. "Decarboxylation of ornithine and lysine in rat tissues." Biochimica et Biophysica Acta (BBA)-Enzymology 568.2 (1979): 416-427.
Thanks. This is the first I've heard of all this.

Travis

Herbie

This has nothing to do with electric universe. The planets have been worshipped as Gods since time immemorial.

Life is complicated. Planets can be alive. Or they can be dead (like mars).

I was just having a discussion with @BenjaminBullock about this. Deep inside the molten iron of the earths core is a large iron crystal that spins and provides the electromagnetic field that surrounds this planet. This crystal is the planets heart and like all hearts it is electromagnetically active.

Planets, like all living things, have to eat. The earth gets it's food from the sun. It eats through the north pole and poops out the south pole.

It's belly is in the middle which is why it's the widest part. The earth is currently hypothyroid which is why it's head and feet are so cold (artic, antartic). Hopefully it warms up soon.

No but seriously the planets are alive and they are electrically connected to the sun and are powered by it. Life goes beyond wet biomass. The planets take in energy, convert it to work (spin, rotation), grows, expels waste, etc. Im not sure how they reproduce as of yet.

The theory suggests that the iron crystal is hexagonal shape. I imagine it is spinning down there and is surrounded by molten iron.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
What exactly would a mouse soul do?
Live.
With that said the ET delusion is just one more elite psyop mind f*ck.
There is no ET, only good angels and bad angels, and they do come to earth on vehicles and people know them as flying saucers which are described in the book of Ezekiel.

Last edited:

Queequeg

Nihilism does not oppose Cartesian dualism as its antithesis. Alternative systems of ethics exist, but the world's insufficiency disqualifies itself from any fundamental changes. Particularly now, where we exist in what many call the "kali yuga," or rather a degenerative age to avoid esoteric connotations.

Those who actively disqualify differences between lower and higher lifeforms exhibit a degree of mental illness.

I am not talking about Cartesian Dualism but only the inevitable result of regarding Man as just another animal without any special significance or rights above all other animals. If a mouse has a soul then surely we should not treat it any differently than we treat our fellow man. There may be other alternative ethics but what history should teach us is that when we no longer believe that Man was created in the image of God the resulting ethics have been similar to those of Nietzsche and even Aleister Crowley, where "Might is Right" and "the slave shall serve." “Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law.” This is the fruit of Darwinism.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals