Bright Flash Of Light Marks Incredible Moment Life Begins When Sperm Meets Egg

Queequeg

I know it's true. My belief in aliens has nothing to do with cia sponsered psyops. Aliens are people like you and me. Just way more spiritually, technologically, and civilizationally advanced. They're our ancient ancestors.

The real psyops is how they've got you believing that humans came from the caves and evolved to where we are today when the truth is quite r2he opposite. We can from the skies and devolved to where we are today.
How do you know it is true? Did Lord Xenu tell you?
I agree its a dangerous idea when misused. Western philosophy (or any culture based philosophy really) has a way of filtering completely different ideas through its worldview and distorting them. Some great evils are justified by beautiful philosophies.
exactly
There is no ET, only good angels and bad angels, and they do come to earth on vehicles and people know them as flying saucers which are described in the book of Ezekiel.
Very probable. The elite certainly believe in the power of the darker angels so it stands to reason that there must be a counteracting benevolent force.

Last edited:

DaveFoster

There may be other alternative ethics but what history should teach us is that when we no longer believe that Man was created in the image of God the resulting ethics have been similar to those of Nietzsche and even Aleister Crowley, where "Might is Right" and "the slave shall serve." “Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law.” This is the fruit of Darwinism.
Sounds like the real world, albeit with all of the people you mentioned as more honest about their intentions.

Travis

With that said the ET delusion is just one more elite psyop mind f*ck.
Certainly bizarre. Maybe it Bernay's idea, after Orson Welles' radio broadcast The War of the Worlds (1938) left little doubt as to the gullibility of the American people. This was before the Roswell Incident (1947).

It could have been a way to give an alternative explanation to sightings of military spacecraft, functioning as not-so-plausible plausible denial. And Hollywood probably loved it, since space alien movies are fun to watch and produce. It's interesting to think about extraterrestrial life, but tall and almond-eyed greys in flying saucers are probably just another Hollywood invention.

It seems as though whatever Hollywood presents as plausible automatically becomes plausible to Americans. In the years before the internet, they had a near monopoly in possibility-shaping. I think it's better to stick to reading dryly-worded text, since the reader can be less manipulated this way. The people that I know who watch TV and film a great deal seem to have their fundamental perceptions of reality largely shaped by them.
Telephone is a cool medium. or one of low definition, because the ear is given a meager amount of information. And speech is a cool medium of low definition, because so little is given and so much has to be filled in by the listener. On the other hand, hot media do not leave so much to be filled in or completed by the audience. Hot media are, therefore, low in participation, and cool media are high in participation or completion by the audience. Naturally, therefore, a hot medium like radio has very different effects on the user from a cool medium like the telephone. [...] Since the advent of TV, the comic book has gone into a decline. It is, perhaps, obvious enough that if a cool medium involves the viewer a great deal, a hot medium will not. ―Marshall McLuhan

McLuhan, Marshall. Understanding media: The extensions of man. MIT press, 1994.

Last edited:
The theory suggests that the iron crystal is hexagonal shape. I imagine it is spinning down there and is surrounded by molten iron.

That's amazing. Have you seen the crystal episodes on TOS?

Saturns hexagonal north pole is likely a result of a hexagonal core. I think the ancients knew about this stuff, I mean why do the jews put so much stock into 6 sided geometric shapes and why do they worship the God Saturn? Must be the remnants of some passed down ancient knowledge.

Live.

There is no ET, only good angels and bad angels, and they do come to earth on vehicles and people know them as flying saucers which are described in the book of Ezekiel.

Yes but angels are humans from a highly advanced, extra-terrestrial civilization.

How do you know it is true? Did Lord Xenu tell you?

It's written in the ancient books and in the bible.

Certainly bizarre. Maybe it Bernay's idea, after Orson Welles' radio broadcast The War of the Worlds (1938) left little doubt as to the gullibility of the American people. This was before the Roswell Incident (1947).

It could have been a way to give an alternative explanation to sightings of military spacecraft, functioning as not-so-plausible plausible denial. And Hollywood probably loved it, since space alien movies are fun to watch and produce. It's interesting to think about extraterrestrial life, but tall and almond-eyed greys in flying saucers are probably just another Hollywood invention.

It seems as though whatever Hollywood presents as plausible automatically becomes plausible to Americans. In the years before the internet, they had a near monopoly in possibility-shaping. I think it's better to stick to reading dryly-worded text, since the reader can be less manipulated this way. The people that I know who watch TV and film a great deal seem to have their fundamental perceptions of reality largely shaped by them.

Yes but friend, "aliens" have been visiting this earth long before 1938 and even before christ. It is likely that we are aliens.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Travis

Last edited:

Queequeg

McLuhan, Marshall. Understanding media: The extensions of man. MIT press, 1994.
Many believe that War of the Worlds was an intelligence agency psyop as well to test the effect of radio on mass mind control. In any event according to Werner Von Braun and many others it's supposedly leading up to a fake alien invasion that will unite the world. They may even roll out an alien messiah to really mess with us.

It's written in the ancient books and in the bible.
I think you are reading into the Bible want you want to see. Out of curiosity what passage in the Bible is talking about aliens. I am sure it is just a reference to angels or Nephilim the offspring of angels and women.

Yes but friend, "aliens" have been visiting this earth long before 1938 and even before christ. It is likely that we are aliens.
Don't you think it odd that what you are proposing is exactly has been repeated over and over on the Discovery and History channels or in Erich Von Daniken best sellers since the 70s. The media is completely controlled so if they are telling us that ancient aliens started humanity then you better believe it is BS. The truth is not to be found listening to morons like this:
upload_2017-9-25_21-3-55.jpeg

Last edited:
Don't get on the ship. You have been warned.

Anal probes are a psy-ops. As are little green men. In real life aliens just take you on their space ship and show you things.

"And in the twelfth jubilee in the seventh week thereof, he [Enoch] took to himself a wife, and her name was Edna, the daughter of Danel, the daughter of his father's brother, and in the sixth year in this week she bare him a son and he called his name Methuselah. And he was moreover with the angels of God these six jubilees of years, and they showed him everything which is on the earth and in the heavens, the rule of the sun, and he wrote down everything. And he testified to the Watchers, who had sinned with the daughters of men; for these had begun to unite themselves, so as to be defiled with the daughters of men and Enoch testified against (them) all." -- Jubilees 4:20-23

Also they look just like us.

"Be not forgetful to entertain strangers; for thereby some have entertained angels unawares." -- Hebrews 13:2

Prüfer, Kay, et al. "The bonobo genome compared with the chimpanzee and human genomes." Nature 486.7404 (2012): 527. [This article is short, but it has a 171-page "supplementary information" Adobe download.]

What is this? I don't understand.

Queequeg

"And in the twelfth jubilee in the seventh week thereof, he [Enoch] took to himself a wife, and her name was Edna, the daughter of Danel, the daughter of his father's brother, and in the sixth year in this week she bare him a son and he called his name Methuselah. And he was moreover with the angels of God these six jubilees of years, and they showed him everything which is on the earth and in the heavens, the rule of the sun, and he wrote down everything. And he testified to the Watchers, who had sinned with the daughters of men; for these had begun to unite themselves, so as to be defiled with the daughters of men and Enoch testified against (them) all." -- Jubilees 4:20-23

Also they look just like us.

"Be not forgetful to entertain strangers; for thereby some have entertained angels unawares." -- Hebrews 13:2
I think most people reading that would see the word angels and would correctly interpret it to be speaking about angels. Are you sure you are not that funny little Greek guy on the History channel?

Travis

...according to Werner Von Braun and many others it's supposedly leading up to a fake alien invasion that will unite the world.
Really. I had no idea that Werner von Braun was outspoken about such things. Where does he talk about interesting stuff like this? I think he also publicly had written that moon travel would require an exceedingly-large rocket, like skyscraper-size, but seemed to hush-up around the time the Apollo program was well-underway.

Many believe that War of the Worlds was an intelligence agency psyop as well to test the effect of radio on mass mind control. In any event according to Werner Von Braun and many others it's supposedly leading up to a fake alien invasion that will unite the world. They may even roll out an alien messiah to really mess with us.
I think you are reading into the Bible want you want to see. Out of curiosity what passage in the Bible is talking about aliens. I am sure it is just a reference to angels or Nephilim the offspring of angels and women.

I think you mean this:

"And the gods said, 'Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.'" -- Genesis 1:26

I'm refeerring to these:

"Then I turned and lifted up mine eyes and looked, and behold, a flying scroll. And he said unto me, “What seest thou?” I answered, I see a flying scroll, the length thereof is 20 cubits, and the breadth thereof 10 cubits." - zacheriah 5:1

"And the Lord went before them by day in a pillar of cloud, to lead them along the way; and by night in a pillar of fire, to give them light; to go by day and night: He took not away the pillar of cloud by day, nor the pillar of fire by night, from before the people." - Exodus 13:21

"And, lo, the Star, which they saw in the east, went before them, till it came and stood over where the young child was. When they saw the Star, they rejoiced exceedingly with great joy. And when they were come into the house, they saw the young child with Mary, his mother, and fell down, and worshipped him." -- Matthew 2:9

"What and if ye shall see the Son of man ascend up where he was before?" -- Jesus Christ , John 6:62

"I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness." -- Jesus Christ , John 12:46

"And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold ...." -- Jesus Christ , John 10:16

"In my Father's house [heaven] are many mansions [planets]: if it were not so, I would have told you." -- Jesus Christ , John 14:2

"Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world." -- Jesus Christ,, John 8:23

"And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight." -- Acts 1:9

"And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud ...." -- Revelation 10:1

"Behold, he cometh with clouds...." -- Revelation 1:7

"... for in his days the angels of the Lord descended on the earth, those who are named the Watchers, that they should instruct the children of men, and that they should do judgment and uprightness on the earth." -- Jubilees 4:15-16

and on and on

Don't you think it odd that what you are proposing is exactly has been repeated over and over on the Discovery and History channels or in Erich Von Daniken best sellers since the 70s. The media is completely controlled so if they are telling us that ancient aliens started humanity then you better believe it is BS. The truth is not to be found listening to morons like this:
View attachment 6748

I don't know why they're telling us that but it seems to jibe with what I know. Maybe in this case it's the detail that matter. Could be a limited hangout.

For example they reveal how long humans have really been on this planet. They don;t talk about the cyclical nature of human civilization.

They don't talk about super advanced, space-faring, ancient civilization that colonized other planets and traveled to distant stars only to come back and find that we had been wiped out by an interplanetary cataclysm and that the few survivors had fallen to a primitive state, forgetting who they were and worshiping the returning travelers as gods. How's that for a blockbuster movie?

I think most people reading that would see the word angels and would correctly interpret it to be speaking about angels. Are you sure you are not that funny little Greek guy on the History channel?

Do you think it is possible that the beautiful, blonde haired, sympathetic looking people this lovely lady is describing are the same ones mentioned in the bible?

If so do you think that rather than an advanced human race "evolving" completely independent of us on an alien planet and then somehow making their way to us, that maybe they're not telling us the whole truth about our human pasts. Maybe somewhere out there exists highly advanced, immortal humans with technology the likes of which science fiction writers could only dream.

Queequeg

Really. I had no idea that Werner von Braun was outspoken about such things. Where does he talk about interesting stuff like this? I think he also publicly had written that moon travel would require an exceedingly-large rocket, like skyscraper-size, but seemed to hush-up around the time the Apollo program was well-underway.
He supposedly said it as a death bed confession. But who knows if he was telling the truth. He was a Nazi war criminal after all.
Project Bluebeam: The US Government Plans A False Flag Fake Alien Invasion – Disclose.tv

Queequeg

I think you mean this:

"And the gods said, 'Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.'" -- Genesis 1:26

I'm refeerring to these:

"Then I turned and lifted up mine eyes and looked, and behold, a flying scroll. And he said unto me, “What seest thou?” I answered, I see a flying scroll, the length thereof is 20 cubits, and the breadth thereof 10 cubits." - zacheriah 5:1

"And the Lord went before them by day in a pillar of cloud, to lead them along the way; and by night in a pillar of fire, to give them light; to go by day and night: He took not away the pillar of cloud by day, nor the pillar of fire by night, from before the people." - Exodus 13:21

"And, lo, the Star, which they saw in the east, went before them, till it came and stood over where the young child was. When they saw the Star, they rejoiced exceedingly with great joy. And when they were come into the house, they saw the young child with Mary, his mother, and fell down, and worshipped him." -- Matthew 2:9

"What and if ye shall see the Son of man ascend up where he was before?" -- Jesus Christ , John 6:62

"I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness." -- Jesus Christ , John 12:46

"And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold ...." -- Jesus Christ , John 10:16

"In my Father's house [heaven] are many mansions [planets]: if it were not so, I would have told you." -- Jesus Christ , John 14:2

"Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world." -- Jesus Christ,, John 8:23

"And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight." -- Acts 1:9

"And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud ...." -- Revelation 10:1

"... for in his days the angels of the Lord descended on the earth, those who are named the Watchers, that they should instruct the children of men, and that they should do judgment and uprightness on the earth." -- Jubilees 4:15-16

and on and on

I don't know why they're telling us that but it seems to jibe with what I know. Maybe in this case it's the detail that matter. Could be a limited hangout.

For example they reveal how long humans have really been on this planet. They don;t talk about the cyclical nature of human civilization.

They don't talk about super advanced, space-faring, ancient civilization that colonized other planets and traveled to distant stars only to come back and find that we had been wiped out by an interplanetary cataclysm and that the few survivors had fallen to a primitive state, forgetting who they were and worshiping the returning travelers as gods. How's that for a blockbuster movie?
I am not seeing it. To me the Bible/Jesus is talking about the spiritual world not the world of alien greys.

Travis

Linked YouTube video [~03:08]
Interviewer: What were they dressed in?
Witness: They had a...sort-of-a...pearl-neck [?] jumper affair—like a skirt jumpsuit, in pale blue.
You mean...like this? or like this?

Last edited:

Queequeg

Do you think it is possible that the beautiful, blonde haired, sympathetic looking people this lovely lady is describing are the same ones mentioned in the bible?

If so do you think that rather than an advanced human race "evolving" completely independent of us on an alien planet and then somehow making their way to us, that maybe they're not telling us the whole truth about our human pasts. Maybe somewhere out there exists highly advanced, immortal humans with technology the likes of which science fiction writers could only dream.
These abductions or visitations are part of the psyop. i have listened to interviews with ex members of the military intelligence families who take part in these and this one woman said that when she was young, she and other little girls would have panty hose placed over there head and bodies painted white. They would strut around in front of the drugged out "abducted" civilian pretending to be aliens. MK Ultra also did some pretty f' upped things to people so that they can be made to say anything and really believe it.

Like this friend

ufo%2Bblack%2Bcigar%2Bufo.jpg

These abductions or visitations are part of the psyop. i have listened to interviews with ex members of the military intelligence families who take part in these and this one woman said that when she was young, she and other little girls would have panty hose placed over there head and bodies painted white. They would strut around in front of the drugged out "abducted" civilian pretending to be aliens. MK Ultra also did some pretty f' upped things to people so that they can be made to say anything and really believe it.

Those death bed confessions are ridiculous. No. Just no.

I am not seeing it. To me the Bible/Jesus is talking about the spiritual world not the world of alien greys.

The gray aliens is the psy ops. Real ETs look like us, but prettier.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals