Raw garlic + raw eggs for a better life; an incredible health tonic

Dave Clark

Raw garlic I can easily do, but raw eggs don't sit well with me. I spend the entire day burping them up. It's gross.
Raw eggs are known to be only 50% as digestible as cooked eggs. So, some people may not do well with raw eggs simply because they require a strong digestive system.

peter88

Raw eggs are known to be only 50% as digestible as cooked eggs. So, some people may not do well with raw eggs simply because they require a strong digestive system.
I find that hard to believe even if it’s what “experts” say. If cooking eggs improved their digestion I don’t think people would complain about hard boiled eggs causing bloating and gas.

mosaic01

I’m sorry but garlic is a potent sulfide that penetrates the blood brain barrier and causes hemisphere desynchronization. Not for me

I think that information comes from Bob Beck, if I remember correctly. Is there any other sources that talk about this?

How do you know your hemisphere are desynchronizing?

Dave Clark

I find that hard to believe even if it’s what “experts” say. If cooking eggs improved their digestion I don’t think people would complain about hard boiled eggs causing bloating and gas.
It is simply that the cooking process breaks down the protein somewhat, making digestion easier.

Peatfan69

It is simply that the cooking process breaks down the protein somewhat, making digestion easier.
Digestion percentage might differ between cooked and raw but net protein synthesis was shown to be the same between cooked and raw eggs hence showing raw and cooked are the same in terms of protein synthesis regardless if cooked digests better. You could even argue raw eggs are more potent even with a much lower digestion absorption rate while still yielding same rate of protein synthesis as cooked

Also heat/cooked eggs increases oxidation the cholesterol of the egg yolk

@Hans debunked the raw vs cooked debate in his article

FrostedShores

I have six raw eggs every day. I blend them with milk and maple syrup. You can't taste the eggs at all; they just make for a really creamy smoothie. Throw in a banana and it's even better. As for digestion, I have a hard time digesting cooked eggs, but I've never had a problem with raw eggs. Maybe it depends on the person.

I haven't used raw garlic in a long time, but I once used it to rid myself of parasites. This might be TMI, but I had a very itchy anus that I suspected might be parasites. Someone mentioned raw garlic, so for two weeks, I swallowed whole garlic cloves: 3 to 4 cloves at breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The itching went away and never returned. That was almost ten years ago.

Frankdee20

I think that information comes from Bob Beck, if I remember correctly. Is there any other sources that talk about this?

How do you know your hemisphere are desynchronizing?
All I know is, I feel very off mentally when I eat garlic cloves even cooked …. Not in tune with my environment so to speak

That association was already established by me before I came across Bob Beck mentioning anything scientific about why.

Garlic powder won’t do this to me and onions won’t either

idk

ddjd

wow libido and "sexual prowess" shall we say lol , is definitely up next day but i cant be 100% sure its from the garlic and raw eggs yesterday, but weird after you all mentioned it.

i definitely need to test this again away from other supplements to be sure but its looking likely

Dave Clark

Digestion percentage might differ between cooked and raw but net protein synthesis was shown to be the same between cooked and raw eggs hence showing raw and cooked are the same in terms of protein synthesis regardless if cooked digests better. You could even argue raw eggs are more potent even with a much lower digestion absorption rate while still yielding same rate of protein synthesis as cooked

Also heat/cooked eggs increases oxidation the cholesterol of the egg yolk

@Hans debunked the raw vs cooked debate in his article
This isn't a debate to say which is better. My post was simply to say that some people can't digest 'raw' eggs as good as cooked eggs, especially if they have a food sensitivity to eggs. There is nothing to debunk, if you do well on raw eggs, than eat them. Secondly, if eggs are cooked properly where the cholesterol in the yolk is not heated high/much, it will not produce any more oxidation by products than one would find in any food where fat is being heated, and maybe less.
Further more, it is well known that raw eggs with the whites can impede biotin, due to the avidin content, so large amounts eaten could be a concern {when cooked the avidin is denatured}. I eat only raw egg yolks, not the whites, and I eat lightly cooked eggs where the yolk is not beaten into the whites when cooked. I know personally about the digestion thing, because I experience it myself, if I am having a slow digestion day, plus it was shown in the studies I linked to validate it. And, Hans isn't debunking anything, he can't speak for everybody, who is he to tell someone they don't have digestion problems with something?!

Peatfan69

This isn't a debate to say which is better. My post was simply to say that some people can't digest 'raw' eggs as good as cooked eggs, especially if they have a food sensitivity to eggs. There is nothing to debunk, if you do well on raw eggs, than eat them. Secondly, if eggs are cooked properly where the cholesterol in the yolk is not heated high/much, it will not produce any more oxidation by products than one would find in any food where fat is being heated, and maybe less.
Further more, it is well known that raw eggs with the whites can impede biotin, due to the avidin content, so large amounts eaten could be a concern {when cooked the avidin is denatured}. I eat only raw egg yolks, not the whites, and I eat lightly cooked eggs where the yolk is not beaten into the whites when cooked. I know personally about the digestion thing, because I experience it myself, if I am having a slow digestion day, plus it was shown in the studies I linked to validate it. And, Hans isn't debunking anything, he can't speak for everybody, who is he to tell someone they don't have digestion problems with something?!

I can care less about your personal anecdote that your digestions feels “slow”. The study shows humans can break down raw eggs into amino acids to yield the same protein synethesis as cooked.

Show me case of biotin deficiency from eating the entire raw egg, and I think you mean raw egg white only and not the yolk.

You are just parroting the same mainstream talking points about raw eggs that have been debunked many times. Pls don’t bring up the cholesterol argument next.

DonLore

I’m sorry but garlic is a potent sulfide that penetrates the blood brain barrier and causes hemisphere desynchronization. Not for me
There is no evidence of this. The claim is from some hack that provided no data whatsoever

Dave Clark

I can care less about your personal anecdote that your digestions feels “slow”. The study shows humans can break down raw eggs into amino acids to yield the same protein synethesis as cooked.

Show me case of biotin deficiency from eating the entire raw egg, and I think you mean raw egg white only and not the yolk.

You are just parroting the same mainstream talking points about raw eggs that have been debunked many times. Pls don’t bring up the cholesterol argument next.
I don't particularly care about your sh#t attitude either, buddy boy. My post was just to let people know that raw eggs, which are good, can be challenging to some with slow digestion, and it is shown in the studies. I never said anyone was going to get biotin deficiency, your words, but the science shows that avidin can block absorption of biotin, which is in raw egg whites, and denatured in cooked egg whites. Second of all, if you can read, and assume you can read English, than you will see that my post had nothing to do about dissuading anyone from eating raw eggs, just a warning that it could be challenging to digestion, and the science shows it. Eat all the effing raw eggs you want, I personally don't care about your personal dubious expertise either. You are nothing but a forum trouble maker. I'm done with you.

Frankdee20

There is no evidence of this. The claim is from some hack that provided no data whatsoever
I speak only on my behalf, I would never touch garlic like that

Thanks

ddjd

Raw garlic + raw eggs together has helped my life so much. I'm sure it could help yours, too.

There's 10,000 articles out there about how garlic has been the bees knees of both the old and new world of humanity as it reportedly helps cleanse the blood, empower the lungs, boost the libido, and purge parasites.

Rather than parade another naturopathic or scientific take on this legendary herb, I prefer to offer a quick anecdote and word of encouragement to anyone who is willing to try a magic mouthful of sulfur.

Based on regular use from the last 2 weeks, as far as I can tell the combination of raw eggs + raw garlic has:

-given more overall energy
-reduced eye sensitivity to bright sunlight
-eliminated the last bit of dandruff I had
-lessened the amount of time spent sleeping yet awaking with similar feeling of recovery
-given great pre-workout motivation and sensation of a muscle 'pump' while working out
-made gaining weight and strength noticeably easier
-given skin a brighter complexion
-reduced redness in dermatitis hotspots
-noticeably improved breathing
-increased libido

*Egg masks the spicy 'bite' of garlic almost entirely, even more effectively than milk. I doubt there's an upper limit to dosing these two things together.

+ Unfortunately pre-minced garlic isn't nearly as potent... but it's better than nothing.

If you're still on the fence, consider the energy of the Bugez:

View: https://youtu.be/cSuvan7bPds

Raw garlic + raw eggs together has helped my life so much. I'm sure it could help yours, too.

There's 10,000 articles out there about how garlic has been the bees knees of both the old and new world of humanity as it reportedly helps cleanse the blood, empower the lungs, boost the libido, and purge parasites.

Rather than parade another naturopathic or scientific take on this legendary herb, I prefer to offer a quick anecdote and word of encouragement to anyone who is willing to try a magic mouthful of sulfur.

Based on regular use from the last 2 weeks, as far as I can tell the combination of raw eggs + raw garlic has:

-given more overall energy
-reduced eye sensitivity to bright sunlight
-eliminated the last bit of dandruff I had
-lessened the amount of time spent sleeping yet awaking with similar feeling of recovery
-given great pre-workout motivation and sensation of a muscle 'pump' while working out
-made gaining weight and strength noticeably easier
-given skin a brighter complexion
-reduced redness in dermatitis hotspots
-noticeably improved breathing
-increased libido

*Egg masks the spicy 'bite' of garlic almost entirely, even more effectively than milk. I doubt there's an upper limit to dosing these two things together.

+ Unfortunately pre-minced garlic isn't nearly as potent... but it's better than nothing.

If you're still on the fence, consider the energy of the Bugez:

View: https://youtu.be/cSuvan7bPds

Kind of forgot about this thread but I'm returning to raw garlic for the testosterone benefits and I then reading my posts here I realized my girlfriend got pregnant the exact time after my experimentation with raw garlic and raw egg ( my libido and erections went pretty crazy for a few days). It's been 9 months - baby due date is in 6 days. I kid you not. Thank you sir👍

OP
Twohandsondeck
Kind of forgot about this thread but I'm returning to raw garlic for the testosterone benefits and I then reading my posts here I realized my girlfriend got pregnant the exact time after my experimentation with raw garlic and raw egg ( my libido and erections went pretty crazy for a few days). It's been 9 months - baby due date is in 6 days. I kid you not. Thank you sir👍
Haha maybe there's something to it. Right on.

Ismail

I can confirm the libido boost of garlic from garlic butter. I spread garlic butter on a wrap 2 weeks ago and put two cooked burgers, raw sliced tomatoes and ketchup and gobbled it down. The next day my libido was so high, that for a split second I thought of buying a fleshflight to satisfy the libido which I have never ever considered buying the sort in my life. I also chugged it down with coca cola. Haven’t tried it again though - I was very distracted at work.

For supplements I take that could have contributed: Vitamin D3 10,000ui, Magnesium Glycinate, Calcium-d-Gluconate and Vitamin B6 p5p.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that my **** also never looked bigger. I also decided to keep my beard growing fully of my own accord after always shaving it every 4/5 days on the same day.
Have you tried this again with the garlic butter? If so, did you have the same positive libido boost?

HumanLife

Have you tried this again with the garlic butter? If so, did you have the same positive libido boost?
It hasn't worked again, but then again I am cooking rib eyes and not burgers in wraps any more. There were other factors likely involved which would explain why I could never replicate it again when I tried it. Might have been a brand thing because I was using a different one. I do miss the taste of those burgers but they are too high in fat!

ddjd

I've noticed some bulbs of garlic have no effect whilst others are very potent in terms of raising libido. If it doesn't work, try from a different supermarket, or even better find local produce

Funnily enough, the non organic brand worked a lot better recently than the organic one

Ismail

I've noticed some bulbs of garlic have no effect whilst others are very potent in terms of raising libido. If it doesn't work, try from a different supermarket, or even better find local produce

Funnily enough, the non organic brand worked a lot better recently than the organic one
Thanks bud 🙏

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom