Raw garlic + raw eggs for a better life; an incredible health tonic

Raw garlic + raw eggs together has helped my life so much. I'm sure it could help yours, too.

There's 10,000 articles out there about how garlic has been the bees knees of both the old and new world of humanity as it reportedly helps cleanse the blood, empower the lungs, boost the libido, and purge parasites.

Rather than parade another naturopathic or scientific take on this legendary herb, I prefer to offer a quick anecdote and word of encouragement to anyone who is willing to try a magic mouthful of sulfur.

Based on regular use from the last 2 weeks, as far as I can tell the combination of raw eggs + raw garlic has:

-given more overall energy
-reduced eye sensitivity to bright sunlight
-eliminated the last bit of dandruff I had
-lessened the amount of time spent sleeping yet awaking with similar feeling of recovery
-given great pre-workout motivation and sensation of a muscle 'pump' while working out
-made gaining weight and strength noticeably easier
-given skin a brighter complexion
-reduced redness in dermatitis hotspots
-noticeably improved breathing
-increased libido

*Egg masks the spicy 'bite' of garlic almost entirely, even more effectively than milk. I doubt there's an upper limit to dosing these two things together.

+ Unfortunately pre-minced garlic isn't nearly as potent... but it's better than nothing.

If you're still on the fence, consider the energy of the Bugez:

View: https://youtu.be/cSuvan7bPds

CastorTroy

I love some olive oil poured into a grated clove of garlic. I add it to white rice or potatoes as a sauce. Eggs I only get the yolk raw.

HumanLife

I can confirm the libido boost of garlic from garlic butter. I spread garlic butter on a wrap 2 weeks ago and put two cooked burgers, raw sliced tomatoes and ketchup and gobbled it down. The next day my libido was so high, that for a split second I thought of buying a fleshflight to satisfy the libido which I have never ever considered buying the sort in my life. I also chugged it down with coca cola. Haven’t tried it again though - I was very distracted at work.

For supplements I take that could have contributed: Vitamin D3 10,000ui, Magnesium Glycinate, Calcium-d-Gluconate and Vitamin B6 p5p.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that my **** also never looked bigger. I also decided to keep my beard growing fully of my own accord after always shaving it every 4/5 days on the same day.

Last edited:
OP
Twohandsondeck
I can confirm the libido boost of garlic from garlic butter. I spread garlic butter on a wrap 2 weeks ago and put two cooked burgers, raw sliced tomatoes and ketchup and gobbled it down. The next day my libido was so high, that for a split second I thought of buying a fleshflight to satisfy the libido which I have never ever considered buying the sort in my life. I also chugged it down with coca cola. Haven’t tried it again though - I was very distracted at work.

For supplements I take that could have contributed: Vitamin D3 10,000ui, Magnesium Glycinate, Calcium-d-Gluconate and Vitamin B6 p5p.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that my **** also never looked bigger. I also decided to keep my beard growing fully of my own accord after always shaving it every 4/5 days on the same day.
Haha full blown lumberjack effect

Mossy

Raw garlic + raw eggs together has helped my life so much. I'm sure it could help yours, too.

There's 10,000 articles out there about how garlic has been the bees knees of both the old and new world of humanity as it reportedly helps cleanse the blood, empower the lungs, boost the libido, and purge parasites.

Rather than parade another naturopathic or scientific take on this legendary herb, I prefer to offer a quick anecdote and word of encouragement to anyone who is willing to try a magic mouthful of sulfur.

Based on regular use from the last 2 weeks, as far as I can tell the combination of raw eggs + raw garlic has:

-given more overall energy
-reduced eye sensitivity to bright sunlight
-eliminated the last bit of dandruff I had
-lessened the amount of time spent sleeping yet awaking with similar feeling of recovery
-given great pre-workout motivation and sensation of a muscle 'pump' while working out
-made gaining weight and strength noticeably easier
-given skin a brighter complexion
-reduced redness in dermatitis hotspots
-noticeably improved breathing
-increased libido

*Egg masks the spicy 'bite' of garlic almost entirely, even more effectively than milk. I doubt there's an upper limit to dosing these two things together.

+ Unfortunately pre-minced garlic isn't nearly as potent... but it's better than nothing.

If you're still on the fence, consider the energy of the Bugez:

View: https://youtu.be/cSuvan7bPds

My brother, a cancer survivor, swears by raw garlic. As a result of his cancer battle, it seems he will always be sub-par with this health, but garlic does seem to help him significantly. But, the smell of it. How do you deal with that?

Frankdee20

I’m sorry but garlic is a potent sulfide that penetrates the blood brain barrier and causes hemisphere desynchronization. Not for me

cremes

Look into black garlic instead of the raw bulbs. It vastly reduces the odor and apparently preserves the helpful elements of the raw. I started taking black garlic pills about 4 months ago to help manage hypertension.

Trambak

Look into black garlic instead of the raw bulbs. It vastly reduces the odor and apparently preserves the helpful elements of the raw. I started taking black garlic pills about 4 months ago to help manage hypertension.
Has it helped your hypertension? If so, how much and how quickly did you get result?

cremes

Has it helped your hypertension? If so, how much and how quickly did you get result?
To be clear, it's unknown. I am on a low doze of carvedilol (a beta blocker) at 6.25mg 2x per day. This blocks adrenaline which can help with hypertension. I was prescribed this for my heart attack 11 months ago. I had been recording high BP of 160/90 for several months prior to the heart attack. I am now at a pretty steady 130/80 during the day when I'm active and 115/70 at night when relaxing.

The beta blocker is absolutely helping me. But the black garlic is also absolutely helping me. It's essentially impossible to tease out how much each is helping without stopping one of them. I'm unwilling to do that right now.

peter88

Do you eat the raw eggs with both the raw white+yolk? I heard raw whites could deplete biotin but Ive seen people eating over a dozen raw eggs a day with 0 signs of biotin deficiency.

OP
Twohandsondeck
Do you eat the raw eggs with both the raw white+yolk? I heard raw whites could deplete biotin but Ive seen people eating over a dozen raw eggs a day with 0 signs of biotin deficiency.
Yep, whole egg.

Hesperian

Raw garlic I can easily do, but raw eggs don't sit well with me. I spend the entire day burping them up. It's gross.

Frankdee20

Does nobody on here get disruption in brain synchronization from garlic ?

It’s got potent effects on hemisphere de synchronization

OP
Twohandsondeck
How much raw garlic do you consume in relation to raw eggs?
I average about 1 clove per 3-4 eggs, but it's not an exact science.

The couple of times that I ate an entire bulb, people told me I smelled like garlic the following day.

PopSocket

Does nobody on here get disruption in brain synchronization from garlic ?

It’s got potent effects on hemisphere de synchronization
Just the gut irritation from garlic I think is enough to cause an imbalance. Not a fan of garlic either. Or anything spicy.

ddjd

@Twohandsondeck great post!! i just downed 2 x raw eggs with 1 well chewed clove of organic garlic.

hmmmmm.......think i might go for another clove actually...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom