Bright Flash Of Light Marks Incredible Moment Life Begins When Sperm Meets Egg

Travis

Real ETs look like us,
If this were so, I think you would have to deny evolution because it would be improbable for life to evolve just like us somewhere else. I think it's plausible that original life (DNA) came from a meteorite because they actually do find such things in meteorite sections, in the interiors. Scientists have found DNA base pairs in a meteorite that had arrived in the 60s.

But I just don't think any evolving life could evolve identically without being in an identical environment. Environment shapes evolution; larger lungs consequent of lower O₂, shorter stature consequent of higher gravity, and sharper/duller fangs consequent of peculiarities in diet would all be expected to occur.

So this basically hinges-on denying evolution, and this is hard to explain with keeping human/bonobo gene homology in mind. I think you would have to assume that chimpanzees are devolved humans, and Rhesus monkeys devolved further yet.

Last edited:
T

tca300

Incidentally, the "afterlife"/permanence of consciousness is a metaphysical necessity and can be proven in as formal terms as you can afford.
This is news to me. Care to elaborate? Or point me in a direction to which I can educate myself? Fanks!

If this were so, I think you would have to deny evolution because it would be improbable for life to evolve just like us somewhere else. I think it's plausible that original life (DNA) came from a meteorite because they actually do find such things in meteorite sections, in the interiors. Scientists have found DNA base pairs in a meteorite that had arrived in the 60s.

I've explained it several times, but ok. Humans have been around for much longer than is claimed by the mainstream scientific establishment. Millions of years.

Humans in the distant past had much more advanced civilizations than we have today. They colonized other planets and explored other star systems.

Something happened to our solar system while they were gone. Whatever it was wiped out the majority of life and led to a sort of human devolution. We had to start over from nothing, and just when we were getting rolling it happened again, and again.

We lost everything. The people who are alive today are the remnants of a few survivors. Talk about a genetic bottleneck.

When the travellers returned we saw them as gods come out of heaven.

smith

the ET delusion is just one more elite psyop mind f*ck. Look into the CIA's Project Bluebeam and maybe Danny Roddy's interview with Ray on how the CIA plays our reality like a Wurlitzer.
"It's all bullocks" +

Have any of you knowledgeable ET people actually experienced an abduction...
Or have you just been extensively reading up on bibliotecapleyades out of boredom, and parroting its novel information just because it agrees with your ideals and biases? Seriously. I'm not asking any rhetorical questions. Not trying to point fingers, but some self-reflection may be in order.

Last edited:
"It's all bullocks" +

Have any of you knowledgeable ET people actually experienced an abduction...
Or have you just been extensively reading up on bibliotecapleyades out of boredom, and parroting its novel information just because it agrees with your ideals and biases? Seriously. I'm not asking any rhetorical questions. Not trying to point fingers, but some self-reflection may be in order.

I don't read biblioteca, biblioteca reads me.