Blue Sky Peptide T3

Vanced

t4 is march 2018 & t3 is april 2018. what other thyroid products have you tried? i mainly use thiroyd, but i don't want to but my tsh tested low on it & i had normal t4 but low t3.

I have tried a lot, some I can remember from over the years:

NDT: Thiroyd, TMAN, Armour
t4: Synthroid, Levothyroxine, Aspen Eltroxin, GSK Eltroxin, Thyronorm, Grossman t4
t3: Grossman t3, Tiromel, Uni Pharma, Thylexan

NDT didn't work for me at all, in fact made my symptoms a lot worse.
T4 alone worked well for me at the start then stopped working
T3 only was a disaster
T4 & T3 is what I take and is the best, I would say BSP is the best of all of these, I think a big part of it is the lack of the fillers and better absorption compared to tablets. I can feel a difference in all the different medications I have tried, some have side effects more than others, some don't work (most t3 on the market).

DaveFoster

I have tried a lot, some I can remember from over the years:

NDT: Thiroyd, TMAN, Armour
t4: Synthroid, Levothyroxine, Aspen Eltroxin, GSK Eltroxin, Thyronorm, Grossman t4
t3: Grossman t3, Tiromel, Uni Pharma, Thylexan

NDT didn't work for me at all, in fact made my symptoms a lot worse.
T4 alone worked well for me at the start then stopped working
T3 only was a disaster
T4 & T3 is what I take and is the best, I would say BSP is the best of all of these, I think a big part of it is the lack of the fillers and better absorption compared to tablets. I can feel a difference in all the different medications I have tried, some have side effects more than others, some don't work (most t3 on the market).
Have you tried BSP T4, and if so, would you say it works well?

Wolf

I read through this whole thread, so may as well give my own input. BSP T3 will be coming in shortly for a test. I believe the issues with their t3's variable dosing/effects stem from the fact that T3 is far more soluble in a fatty base than a water base(0.0195 mg/mL\3.96 mg/L (at 37 °C)). In any case, I'll probably add a fat and an emulsifier at some point, dilute to 1/2 strength the cheap T3 and test uptake. If the only variable that changes uptake is physically shaking it in the hopes that some of the t3 that isn't being held in suspension makes it into the dropper and onto your test site then that's too crazy variable. Sometimes you might get 1/10 the dose and other times it might be 10x.
@0.0195mg/mL Ideal.
@19.5mcg/mL Ideal
BSP=100mcg/mL Actual
80% not in suspension.
~20 drops/mL >1mcg/drop
These are just estimate, drops vary, the addition of glycerol and other solvents make everything vary a bit too. Long story short no fat no suspension. My math might be off, but the solubility was picked off a couple studies.

invictus

There was a post earlier today by a new member that got accidentally permanently deleted. I started a conversation with the user to explain the issue and I'm copying and pasting her questions for the forum in case anyone with BSP experience would like to reply. Thanks for the help. I haven't used the product yet myself.

"I think that 25 mcg is actually .025 ml. Or am I wrong? I have searched this entire forum and keep getting different doses. So, I have not begun my research yet. I am still puzzled about the dosing. Here are the contradictions I have found:
"there are 0.2 cc in 20 mcg. The reason is that 1 ml (milliliter) is exactly the same as 1 cc (cubic centimeter). So 100 mcg to 1 ml is the same as 100 mcg to 1 cc. Dividing both amounts by 5 to maintain the ratio, this is the same as 20 mcg to 0.2 cc.
I was on 100 mcg cynomel and I'm sorry to say but blueskypeptide t3 is definitely not 5mcg/drop. It's not even 5 mcg/2 drops in my experience.
your right , the bsp t3 is 2.27 mcg per drop
Dividing 450 drops per container into 3,000 mcg per container
shows a dose of
approximately 6.7 mcg per drop.

1. I filled the Ionic dropper to the 1.0 milliliter mark with the BSP t3.

2. I transferred the BSP t3 in the Ionicdropper over into the BSP dropper.

3. I counted the drops as I emptied out theBSP dropper.

4. I counted 24 drops.

5. BSP says its t3 contains "100mcg x 30ml".
I take that to mean the bottle contains 30ml of liquid,
and that each of those milliliters contains 100mcgs of t3.
100mcg per milliliter.

6. Remember, I counted 24 drops in a milliliter as dispensed by the BSP dropper.

7. That would divide out to 4.17 mcg per drop.

*So, I don't know what accounts for the disparity between my two methods.
I guess this latest, second method seemed a little more straight-forward,
so, personally, I think I will lean towards believing
the BSP t3 is about 4.2 mcg per drop (and perhaps a bit higher if anything). MaybeBSP was shooting for that--maybe their t3 IS actually 5mcg per drop
and my inexact measures are a bit off."

Has anyone figured out the dose and have experiences to share? Thanks in advance!"[

I ordered the 1.0 ml syringe. A full syringe is 100 mcg.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals