Beware The False Gurus We All Desire And Wish For

DHT

maybe raypeat is one of those false gurus. You adore him so hard. Just kiddin what i want to say nobody is perfect or complete i totally agree with you raypeat has done on fundamental thing. He is telling us that thyroid function is very important with out energy nothin works. But you need to take information and opinion from everyone i mean raypeat is defitently not right with all

paymanz

maybe raypeat is one of those false gurus. You adore him so hard. Just kiddin what i want to say nobody is perfect or complete i totally agree with you raypeat has done on fundamental thing. He is telling us that thyroid function is very important with out energy nothin works. But you need to take information and opinion from everyone i mean raypeat is defitently not right with all
Yes every person may make mistakes, everybody might be wrong.including ray,me ,you...

So you always need to be ready to change your mind.

Constatine

I would hope anyone that embarks on a 40 day fast does more to prepare than just simply do it. I am actually doing it myself, being on day 22, and it is the first fast I have ever done. I have studied quite a bit, and it is one of the first things that comes up when researching... break the fast properly.

I actually question the reality of anyone actually undertaking a fast and not researching its mechanics and all the details. If you have the motivation to do an extended fast, it just doesn't make sense one would not read and prepare for breaking and beyond. If someone is that careless, then that is just natural selection, but again, the amount of willpower required to do an extended fast is trivial compared to what's required to plan and do it responsibly. I just don't see it happening in reality.
What has been your experience so far?