The fabric masks are a huge fail because of idiots

Herbie

I don't care about the virus, I don't trust the government's or anything to do with it. I am strongly angered about the whole thing after 30 seconds of thinking about it. But I do follow the rules because I just don't want the governments ruining the world and taking my freedom though I have lost so much, I think if everyone does what the powers want then they won't take more away from us but they do and I like any increase in hygiene in general.

I am working in England as a car mechanic and every car I get into has many of those fabric masks hanging off the indicator stalks, gear stick, stuffed in the glove boxes and I have to touch these filthy things to do the ******* job despite the virus, people are filthy dumb animals and they deserve what they get. People don't have basic hygiene and most would have poor oral hygiene, this is the problem with having a bunch or dumb sheep as citizens. Remember that they know that someone has to drive their car to do the job, they don't have the brain to think "maybe I should take these disgusting masks out of my car"

This is why stupid incompetent governments and their scientics and doctors are controlling our lives to the point where we are locked in our flat's because of the bad hygiene people have in general. But there is no where to run to, the entire world filled with mentally ill governments and dumb people.

So if the government REALLY wanted to get the masks to actually have an impact they should have supplied the single use ones to everyone at the front of a supermarket or whatever and made the reusable ones illegal because dumb dumb cannot be trusted to wash the thing and not leave it laying around spreading bacteria and virus's but no, the single use ones cost too much to use one time.

PS Ray said that Hygiene standards of a population were what stopped virus's from spreading but the government used vaccines because it was more guaranteed than relying on people to practice hygiene. He said that years ago.

Last edited:

Inaut

How about the deleterious effects of wearing masks for long periods of time? How is that good for peoples health?

OP
Herbie

Herbie

How about the deleterious effects of wearing masks for long periods of time? How is that good for peoples health?

I've tried working all day in a mask and its basically impossible to not feel sick by it and this is in the middle of winter not summer

tankasnowgod

But I do follow the rules because I just don't want the governments ruining the world and taking my freedom though I have lost so much, I think if everyone does what the powers want then they won't take more away from us but they do and I like any increase in hygiene in general.

Yeah, it doesn't work that way.

ThinPicking

But I do follow the rules because I just don't want the governments ruining the world and taking my freedom though I have lost so much, I think if everyone does what the powers want then they won't take more away from us but they do and I like any increase in hygiene in general.
I see you've been here a lot longer than me man so I really don't want to offend. Feel compelled to be honest though.

This is one of the most moronic things I've read all week. Amazing considering the times we're in.

Your post is low dopamine and high serotonin. Get your head and your heart straight.

Your clientele should not be leaving ***t in their car to the extent you're not comfortable driving it. You could be pragmatic about putting a stop to that though. It's hardly a reason to talk your neighbors down the river.

J

jb116

" I think if everyone does what the powers want then they won't take more away from us "

WTF? Lol *sigh*
Either trolling us or severely naive.

InChristAlone

Hygiene is great. And masks are making hygiene extremely bad. I know people who got cystic acne from mask wearing. Must be so healthy to be wearing it. Tell your customers to remove their nasty masks. Problem solved.

Luann

Eh, OP has a point, if only about how hygiene instinct seems to have fallen by the wayside, with corona-noia as its replacement. meanwhile grooming is built into most animals and some world religions.

I only wear a mask when I go the supermarket or ride the bus, but I always wear the mask incorrectly( on purpose): I leave my nose out of the mask and only cover my mouth. And I only breathe through my nose, so I'm not re-breathing pathogens or dead cells..

It's disgusting wearing a mask that covers the nose when it's as hot as it is over here in Brazil( 37 degrees celsius). Even in winter, it's uncomfortable.

tankasnowgod

I only wear a mask when I go the supermarket or ride the bus, but I always wear the mask incorrectly( on purpose): I leave my nose out of the mask and only cover my mouth. And I only breathe through my nose, so I'm not re-breathing pathogens or dead cells..
Masks are quite literally creating a generation of Mouth Breathers.

People tend to breathe through their mouth instead of through their nose while wearing a mask,” says Sclafani. “The mouth breathing is causing the dry mouth, which leads to a decrease in saliva — and saliva is what fights the bacteria and cleanses your teeth.”

He adds that “saliva is also what neutralizes acid in the mouth and helps prevent tooth decay and gum disease.

I also just realized they compared wearing a mask to crystal meth-

We’re seeing inflammation in people’s gums that have been healthy forever, and cavities in people who have never had them before,” says Dr. Rob Ramondi, a dentist and co-founder of One Manhattan Dental. “About 50% of our patients are being impacted by this, [so] we decided to name it ‘mask mouth’ — after ‘meth mouth.’ ”

The term “meth mouth” is widely used by dentists to describe the dental problems that arise among methamphetamine users. Addicts often end up with cracked, black- and brown-stained teeth because the stimulant causes sugar cravings, teeth grinding and jaw clenching. They also often neglect their oral hygiene.

I posted a thread a while back about masks potentially being able to raise CO2. Well, if chronic use promotes mouth breathing, you can throw that idea right out the window.

I posted a thread a while back about masks potentially being able to raise CO2. Well, if chronic use promotes mouth breathing, you can throw that idea right out the window.
Quite unfortunate. As if the population needed any more negative environmental factors. Now they are gonna start having tooth problems even earlier. But it's ok, as long as they are protected from the fake virus.

Reminds me of this thread: The "Young" Have Now Become The Old

Now the young will have more tooth problems on top of everything else.

RealNeat

I don't care about the virus, I don't trust the government's or anything to do with it. I am strongly angered about the whole thing after 30 seconds of thinking about it. But I do follow the rules because I just don't want the governments ruining the world and taking my freedom though I have lost so much, I think if everyone does what the powers want then they won't take more away from us but they do and I like any increase in hygiene in general.

I am working in England as a car mechanic and every car I get into has many of those fabric masks hanging off the indicator stalks, gear stick, stuffed in the glove boxes and I have to touch these filthy things to do the ******* job despite the virus, people are filthy dumb animals and they deserve what they get. People don't have basic hygiene and most would have poor oral hygiene, this is the problem with having a bunch or dumb sheep as citizens. Remember that they know that someone has to drive their car to do the job, they don't have the brain to think "maybe I should take these disgusting masks out of my car"

This is why stupid incompetent governments and their scientics and doctors are controlling our lives to the point where we are locked in our flat's because of the bad hygiene people have in general. But there is no where to run to, the entire world filled with mentally ill governments and dumb people.

So if the government REALLY wanted to get the masks to actually have an impact they should have supplied the single use ones to everyone at the front of a supermarket or whatever and made the reusable ones illegal because dumb dumb cannot be trusted to wash the thing and not leave it laying around spreading bacteria and virus's but no, the single use ones cost too much to use one time.

PS Ray said that Hygiene standards of a population were what stopped virus's from spreading but the government used vaccines because it was more guaranteed than relying on people to practice hygiene. He said that years ago.
I think understanding sanitation from a byproduct perspective rather than a microbe/ virus perpective is beneficial to understand the real benefit of sanitation. Filth sitting around close to creatures like us creates toxic substances. Like large piles of pig stool and human excrement in cities of the past. I wouldnt be afraid of touching the masks. Not even the government is afriad of the masks considering you dont see large red biohazard bags everywhere.

DrJ

There are no scientific studies showing that masks work. There are scientific studies showing that masks do not work. This is herd mentality plain and simple.

PolishSun

There are people who can think, then there are monkey people and there are people in coma.

David90

Yeah, it doesn't work that way.
Yeah it doesn't work that way. Take my Country for Example. They are Tightening the Lockdown bit by bit and the People are so Dumb and are even not Protesting. They are even thinking that the Lockdown's are Good and need to be tighter. They are so Brainwashed by Mainstream-Media, this is not even Funny anymore.......:roll:

I've tried working all day in a mask and its basically impossible to not feel sick by it and this is in the middle of winter not summer

Same here. In my Working Place, my Collegues and I are Working with the Mask up to 8-10 Hours per Day, without a Chance to putting it off. This CANT be Healthy in the Long Term....

I think i also read a Italian study about CO2 and Masks and how the Negativly effected the People. And with a Mask it was over 11000 parts per Million (Without Mask: 3000-3500 ppm). Which is a Huge Increase....

^^^^
THIS

It makes absolute Sense. Most People i know breathing through their Mouths. That isn't also Healthy in the Long Term (especially if the Person is in Puberty). So that is creating more Problems (Mouth Breathing, Tooth Problems, Jaw Growth and Facial Development) in the Long Run.

B

Blaze

There are no scientific studies showing that masks work. There are scientific studies showing that masks do not work. This is herd mentality plain and simple.
Wrong. There are certainly valid studies that show masks work. Just not these cloth masks that everyone is using.
Even with the medical type of mask that does offer some protection, still not giving much protection if you do not cover the eyes as well as donning the mask.

Working in a medical setting we always don full PPE. That's gloves , masks, goggles, face shields , gowns. That does afford some protection.

Entry points for pathogens: Nose,mouth,eyes. Only blocking 2 of the bodies 3 entry points is just insufficient and gives the public a false sense of protection. And reusing cloth masks over and over---worthless. Does more harm than good.

They knew this way back in July of 2020 when Fauci said:

Dr. Anthony Fauci suggested Wednesday that Americans should consider wearing goggles or a face shield in order to prevent spreading or catching COVID-19.

"If you have goggles or an eye shield, you should use it," the nation's top infectious disease expert told ABC News Chief Medical Correspondent Dr. Jennifer Ashton during an Instagram Live conversation on ABC News.
When asked if we're going to get to a point where eye protection is recommended, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases responded, "It might, if you really want perfect protection of the mucosal surfaces."

"You have mucosa in the nose, mucosa in the mouth, but you also have mucosa in the eye," he continued. "Theoretically, you should protect all the mucosal surfaces. So if you have goggles or an eye shield you should use it."

Goggles or face shields are not universally recommended, Fauci said, "but if you really want to be complete, you should probably use it if you can."

Eyewear hasn’t been widely recommended yet because “it’s so easy for people to just make a cloth mask,” he said.

And getting Americans to agree to wear a face mask that fully covers their nose and mouth in public has been enough of a struggle, as it is. How would they react to being told to shield their eyes, too?

So, they already knew back then they were recommending measures that offered us insufficient protection because they were afraid of how the public would react. What a lack of leadership.

CLASH

Wrong. There are certainly valid studies that show masks work. Just not these cloth masks that everyone is using.
Even with the medical type of mask that does offer some protection, still not giving much protection if you do not cover the eyes as well as donning the mask.

Working in a medical setting we always don full PPE. That's gloves , masks, goggles, face shields , gowns. That does afford some protection.

Entry points for pathogens: Nose,mouth,eyes. Only blocking 2 of the bodies 3 entry points is just insufficient and gives the public a false sense of protection. And reusing cloth masks over and over---worthless. Does more harm than good.

They knew this way back in July of 2020 when Fauci said:

Dr. Anthony Fauci suggested Wednesday that Americans should consider wearing goggles or a face shield in order to prevent spreading or catching COVID-19.

"If you have goggles or an eye shield, you should use it," the nation's top infectious disease expert told ABC News Chief Medical Correspondent Dr. Jennifer Ashton during an Instagram Live conversation on ABC News.
When asked if we're going to get to a point where eye protection is recommended, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases responded, "It might, if you really want perfect protection of the mucosal surfaces."

"You have mucosa in the nose, mucosa in the mouth, but you also have mucosa in the eye," he continued. "Theoretically, you should protect all the mucosal surfaces. So if you have goggles or an eye shield you should use it."

Goggles or face shields are not universally recommended, Fauci said, "but if you really want to be complete, you should probably use it if you can."

Eyewear hasn’t been widely recommended yet because “it’s so easy for people to just make a cloth mask,” he said.

And getting Americans to agree to wear a face mask that fully covers their nose and mouth in public has been enough of a struggle, as it is. How would they react to being told to shield their eyes, too?

So, they already knew back then they were recommending measures that offered us insufficient protection because they were afraid of how the public would react. What a lack of leadership.
Can you please point me to some of these studies that show that the masks work?

tankasnowgod

Can you please point me to some of these studies that show that the masks work?

I'd like to see them, too. The studies I've seen show that masks don't even offer protection against infection in the operating theater. They suggested that doctors not even wear masks then.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals