Hey Mr. Wich (Dan Wich)

Dear Mr. Wich,

I heard you ask Peat on the recent podcast about studying biology or biochemistry. I once asked Dewitt about what books he recommend on peatarian on a comment of a post. I can't find the post on there now but maybe if you still have special admin powers to that site you can find the comment. The comment went something like this:

Me: "Dewitt, do you recommend any books on biochemistry? I want to study but I'm confused about what things are wrong because of them being corrupt, like what things from the Peat POV should I be skeptical about?

Dewitt: "Well yes, they are somewhat "corrupted" but if you..."

and that's all I can remember. But he then went on to explain speficially what to be skeptical about and he gave a whole list of good textbooks to check out. I'm still trying to find it. See if you can find it with your super skills.

To those who don't know, Dewitt was a bright young lad from Germany who was studying biochemistry at a university. Danny Roddy once said "Thanks Dewitt, I'm learning a lot from your posts."

OP
Westside PUFAs
Yes! That's it! Thanks Amazon, you're A-maze-in!

Amazoniac said:
post 113284 By the way West, I enjoy your posts..

Aw shucks Am, don't make a pufa blush...

120gxs8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Dan W

Thanks guys! I'll have to look into those books.

I think you're always one year ahead of me in your interests, WP.

And I really liked Dewitt, I wish he hadn't died in that fiery website explosion. But we can comfort ourselves knowing he's waiting for us in that giant fruit grove in the sky.

Mountain

Dan Wich said:
Thanks guys! I'll have to look into those books.

I think you're always one year ahead of me in your interests, WP.

And I really liked Dewitt, I wish he hadn't died in that fiery website explosion. But we can comfort ourselves knowing he's waiting for us in that giant fruit grove in the sky.

And Kasra, too. Or maybe he posts under a different username?