Best Way To Take TESTOSTERONE?

Dhair

Maybe thats a better amount then. You think you could stay on that for life and benefit without problems?
200mg weekly is still a lot. You should try to find a good endocrinologist and work with them. You don't want to mess yourself up even more.

Ron J

It's best if you learn to brew your own that way you can prepare the injections with MCT oil.
I wanted to buy DHT powder("raws they call it"), but from what I've read in a bodybuilding website, powders are a serious offense; more so than already made injectables. Not sure if true.

BibleBeliever

What about the dangers, are they over-hyped? That Rich Piana guy just died and many other bodybuilders seem to die pretty early; it is from the test, or the nitric oxide (or pro nitric oxide proteins) that many of them take?

Personally I've known a few in real life on roids. One guy changed her personality, he became a big thief, stealing from others and went downhill. Random fits of rage, destruction of property, etc.
Another after his cycle; his voice went really high and he got man boobs and became emotionally insane.

I've never tried em because of endless warnings, but the science is curious. Some say you can do a cycle or two, lose the extra fat and as long as you maintain your muscle you should be good. Others say it will permanently decrease your testosterone production afterwards.

Vanced

500mg is a cycle dosage, and will probably make you feel like crap with out of control estrogen. Trt is the way to go, this is usually in the 100mg - 150mg dose. I tried all the natural ways to get my testosterone up, gave up and went on TRT and never looked back, it has been great in all aspects. In regards to the oils mixed with most test, a lot of them are PUFAs so I use one that is MCT which causes no issues at all. Doing 'roids' (which include a lot of compounds that aren't testosterone) is a very different thing entirely to testosterone replacement therapy, one is taking harmful substances for bodybuilding purposes regardless of health, the other is providing you with optimal testosterone levels that a healthy male would produce.

OP
cyclops

cyclops

500mg is a cycle dosage, and will probably make you feel like crap with out of control estrogen. Trt is the way to go, this is usually in the 100mg - 150mg dose. I tried all the natural ways to get my testosterone up, gave up and went on TRT and never looked back, it has been great in all aspects. In regards to the oils mixed with most test, a lot of them are PUFAs so I use one that is MCT which causes no issues at all. Doing 'roids' (which include a lot of compounds that aren't testosterone) is a very different thing entirely to testosterone replacement therapy, one is taking harmful substances for bodybuilding purposes regardless of health, the other is providing you with optimal testosterone levels that a healthy male would produce.

Yea this is more in line with what I want. How old are you? How long have you been on TRT? Do you plan on being on for the rest of your life, without any breaks? Wondering if thats how its normally done.

Is it easy to find test mixed with MCT oil?

Vanced

Yea this is more in line with what I want. How old are you? How long have you been on TRT? Do you plan on being on for the rest of your life, without any breaks? Wondering if thats how its normally done.

Is it easy to find test mixed with MCT oil?

33, been on for a few years now. Yes I plan on being on for life. When you are taking a dosage that keeps you within the normal healthy range there is no need to have a break. You can check health parameters by getting blood tests. PM me about the test if you like.

Makrosky

lol I don't really know. I guess just how you feel. Are you feeling good, positive, resilient? Also what's your body fat, thats pretty important.
Oh ok!
Mindset : I would say I have some kind of Dysthymia, for the last years. Which can get worse like right now because of the hormones/semen problem or gets better when I'm doing things I love and I eat right and take the right supplements. Not like bipolar eh? Just dysthymia would be the baseline and then for days, weeks or months it can get better or worse depening mainly on the things I mentioned. On environment more than anything else.But I think I'm generally positive, people like to hang around with me. Resilient... no. I handle stress very bad (unless I load up with pregnenolone and tianeptine which works wonders for that). It is a thing I still haven't managed how the hell do it.
Body fat I never measured it but I would say really really low.

I lose weight very easily if I don't eat a lot. Anyway I've always been very skinny since my teens. Takes a lot of effort and supps to put me in anabolic mode, my body always tends to go catabolic as soon as it can. One thing I noticed with this huge increase in testosterone thing is that I lost even more fat (or water, I don't know) but muscle stayed which is not normal in me because whenever I lose weight I also lose muscle but not in this case.

I still don't understand what is the main problem in my metabolism though. I'm a survivor of accutane and 5 years of Prozac so that might explain some of the underlying problems handling stress.

Last edited:

Texon

33, been on for a few years now. Yes I plan on being on for life. When you are taking a dosage that keeps you within the normal healthy range there is no need to have a break. You can check health parameters by getting blood tests. PM me about the test if you like.
Wow, you are pretty young for this. I'm 66 and went on Tcyp injectable 50 mg x e4d about 2 years ago. Always had high T before, even after getting into a stressed/losing weight/catabolic mode, following gallbladder removal. Found an endocrinologist who was willing to experiment and gave me a script for transdermal T, which DID NOT work after a short while. However, I believe it did save my life. Finally got the injectable from my family D.O. I am in the U.S. Do you have to get the mct form from a compounding pharmacy?

Syncopated

Early 30's?

I would take 100mg of T depot injection every 2 weeks.

If you don't exercise, T is vain.

thms

what was you level before s tarting?

do you self dose or does a doctor prescribe?

hows your hair holding out ?

hows pinning every week affecting you mentallY?

sorry if i ask intimate questions, if you want you can reply on PM or just right here

japanesedude

I am 24 and trying to improve my T too.
mainly using DHEA,Pregnenolone and VitaminK. they had improved my libido and probably helped to build some muscle while naturally gaining weight.
but I also noticed some annoying side effects such as irritability(DHEA always do this for me ). and somehow they always makes me hard to breath(calls ' shortness of breath I believe)
btw,I have recently heard that both Pregnenolone and DHEA will get banned in the next year in japan.

so I'll probably use low dose Transdermal T(3mg) with Androsterone on a daily basis.
I have already tried this combo and works pretty well without causing irritability.

anyway Im still looking for better way to improve my androgens for a long term without worrying suppression.

Serotoninja

I am 24 and trying to improve my T too.
mainly using DHEA,Pregnenolone and VitaminK. they had improved my libido and probably helped to build some muscle while naturally gaining weight.
but I also noticed some annoying side effects such as irritability(DHEA always do this for me ). and somehow they always makes me hard to breath(calls ' shortness of breath I believe)
btw,I have recently heard that both Pregnenolone and DHEA will get banned in the next year in japan.

so I'll probably use low dose Transdermal T(3mg) with Androsterone on a daily basis.
I have already tried this combo and works pretty well without causing irritability.

anyway Im still looking for better way to improve my androgens for a long term without worrying suppression.
Preg and DHEA banned but T and androsterone are fine?? Japan is weird haha

Vanced

what was you level before s tarting?

do you self dose or does a doctor prescribe?

hows your hair holding out ?

hows pinning every week affecting you mentallY?

sorry if i ask intimate questions, if you want you can reply on PM or just right here

Levels before starting were around 400ng/dl, this is within the 'normal' range but didn't feel normal to me. Before my health problems began I felt like I had much higher testosterone (although I never had it tested at the time) - now I'm on TRT I have that same feeling back. Going on TRT was a personal choice that I made as I wasn't happy with my quality of life on 400ng/dl, I am glad I decided to do it.

self dose. went the private route first but it was too expensive.

Hair is the best it has ever been however that is due to thyroid meds and diet. Taking test hasn't had any negative effect.

I pin twice a week for more stable levels, do you mean how does the pinning effect me or how does the test effect me mentally? The pinning takes no more than 2 minutes so doesn't bother me in the slightest, plus I use insulin needles which are painless. If you mean a mental effect from test then yes there are many positive benefits.

Fetch

yhickfoe,
Do you inject intramuscular or sub-q. I have heard some say sub-q is just as good if not better especially if you're lean.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals