Best Way To Take TESTOSTERONE?

cyclops

say for an early 30s male looking for strength, muscle, and mental gains.

12 week cycle?

Stay on for life? Low dose, high dose?

So much conflicting info out there. What is the pros and cons for each?

Makrosky

There are so many ways to increase T without using exogenous testosterone.

OP
cyclops

cyclops

There are so many ways to increase T without using exogenous testosterone.

Yea, but it will never be like taking say 400-500mg of test. If someone wanted those results, I think test is the only option

Makrosky

Yea, but it will never be like taking say 400-500mg of test. If someone wanted those results, I think test is the only option

Oh yes believe me it will. You can check my thread about high testosterone and estrone. I more than doubled the lab top range of free T levels without any exogenous testosterone.

Is your testosterone actually low by the way ?

There are so much safer routes like :
- aspirin
- taurine
- glycine high doses
- redlight on testes (be really careful I think you are aware of the threads where we discussed that)
- fat solubles
- preg/dhea on scrotum (again, be careful, do blood tests)
- the list goes on and on

Don't missunderstand me : do what you feel is right, by any means. I'm just giving you my point of view.

OP
cyclops

cyclops

Oh yes believe me it will. You can check my thread about high testosterone and estrone. I more than doubled the lab top range of free T levels without any exogenous testosterone.

Is your testosterone actually low by the way ?

There are so much safer routes like :
- aspirin
- taurine
- glycine high doses
- redlight on testes (be really careful I think you are aware of the threads where we discussed that)
- fat solubles
- preg/dhea on scrotum (again, be careful, do blood tests)
- the list goes on and on

Don't missunderstand me : do what you feel is right, by any means. I'm just giving you my point of view.

I been doing all this stuff and much more for years. (To be fair Im not taking aspirin and glycine right now because Im trying to lose body fat. Also no longer applying things, including red light, to testes because Peat and others mentioned it may not be safe.)

But anyway, I do allot of stuff, and have definitely gotten positive results, but do not think I am anywhere near someone taking 400-500mg of test physically or mentally...and I'd like to be.

Makrosky

I been doing all this stuff and much more for years. (To be fair Im not taking aspirin and glycine right now because Im trying to lose body fat. Also no longer applying things, including red light, to testes because Peat and others mentioned it may not be safe.)

But anyway, I do allot of stuff, and have definitely gotten positive results, but do not think I am anywhere near someone taking 400-500mg of test physically or mentally...and I'd like to be.
Ok I didn't know that! Then I can only add the obvious : do blood tests to make sure nothing gets screwed!

OP
cyclops

cyclops

What is "mindset"?

35, 182 cm, 70 kg

lol I don't really know. I guess just how you feel. Are you feeling good, positive, resilient? Also what's your body fat, thats pretty important.

michael94

If youre set on doing this, Ray said the injectable test has toxic components ( paraphrasing ) and taking it on the skin is safe. No idea if thats true, partially true or what have you

edit typo

OP
cyclops

cyclops

If youre set on doing this, Ray said the injectable test has toxic components ( paraphrasing ) and taking it on the skin is safe. No idea if thats true, partially true or what have you

All injectable test? Like injectable test always has toxic components or just some test has toxic components added to it?

Last edited:

Dhair

500mg is completely unnecessary. You will not magically turn into a better functioning person by going that route. Whatever the results may be, I guarantee you'll be disappointed. What's wrong with TRT doses?

OP
cyclops

cyclops

500mg is completely unnecessary. You will not magically turn into a better functioning person by going that route. Whatever the results may be, I guarantee you'll be disappointed.

Do you think every person who has ever taken 400-500mg of test has been disappointed with the results? It must have some effect (physical and mental) on the person. Many people seem very happy with it.

Dhair

Do you think every person who has ever taken 400-500mg of test has been disappointed with the results? It must have some effect (physical and mental) on the person. Many people seem very happy with it.
Any responsible endocrinologist would max you out at 200mg weekly for TRT, regardless of your age. You had better have a rock solid plan for controlling your estrogen. If you don't, you're going to be having a rough time.

OP
cyclops

cyclops

Any responsible endocrinologist would max you out at 200mg weekly for TRT, regardless of your age. You had better have a rock solid plan for controlling your estrogen. If you don't, you're going to be having a rough time.

Maybe thats a better amount then. You think you could stay on that for life and benefit without problems?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals