Hans

Forum Supporter
So why don't people that run marathons only do HIIT? o.o
Because marathon athletes don't do wrestling or MMA. If you want to become good at doing marathons, you have to do many many hours of cardio daily. Rugby players, football players, etc use HIIT and they're pretty fit.

Because marathon athletes don't do wrestling or MMA. If you want to become good at doing marathons, you have to do many many hours of cardio daily. Rugby players, football players, etc use HIIT and they're pretty fit.

Yeah but wouldn't the superior endurance of a marathon runner not be helpful in wrestling?

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I think you have it backwards here with all due respect; if the medical industry was involved they would want more people on drugs, meaning more people not “normal”.

Lab ranges are nothing but Gaussian statistics and they keep becoming worse and worse because people keep testing worse and worse

There’s indeed little things that are more pleasuring than a steak. I can’t quite understand vegans just because of that. Zinc is just another supplement they have to pop to make up for a subpar way of living
:10:

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I think you have it backwards here with all due respect; if the medical industry was involved they would want more people on drugs, meaning more people not “normal”.

Lab ranges are nothing but Gaussian statistics and they keep becoming worse and worse because people keep testing worse and worse

Possibly, but there are also competing interests. From a public health policy you don't want evidence that the population is getting sicker over just a few decades since the genetic argument cannot be used to explain it and people will start looking for environmental causes and eventually wisen up. This issue was recently highlighted in the study showing young people now get as much colon cancer (an old person disease) as people over 50. The lead author begrudgingly admitted genes cannot explain this increase and the government formed a "task force" to find out what the environmental cause it. One way or another, people will probably find out colon cancer is NOT in their genes, which is very bad news for the cancer industry as a whole. So, I doubt we will see many more such studies in the near future.
Breaking News: Colorectal Cancer Rates In Young People Have Doubled

So, it is a fine balance of getting people sicker to sell them drugs, but not so quickly that they start to question what's going on. Otherwise, they would be feeding us uranium for breakfast :):

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals