Best clot dissolving methods? DVT, calcification, fibrosis etc..

Apple

She's never had a kidney stone, and I didn't know that high vitamin c intake was associated with this...
High vitamin C (especially in supplemental form) and gelatin increase risk of forming kidney stones.

yerrag

I've seen suggestions here on this forum and elsewhere that vitamin C (ascorbic acid) is good for this purpose. Similarly, any of the citrates (magnesium, potassium, etc.) also contribute to minimizing kidney stones.

So while malic acid likely works, I see no simple reason why acetic acid (vinegar) wouldn't behave the same.
Not all acids are the same. There are strong acids and there are weak acids. And that affects how they react. And not all strong acids have the same strength, as not all weak acids have the same strength. Relative to another weak acid, a weak acid may be stronger. So even if both acids are weak, you can't simply say what you observe with weak acid A can be replicated in weak acid B.

Apple

A water kettle has calcium scales, so tea boiling tea in that kettle will descale the inner wall of the kettle as the oxalic acid in tea binds with the calcium to form calcium oxalate. So it isn't farfetched to think that drinking tea can keep blood vessels from forming calcium deposits along its walls. But since one has to understand physical chemistry at a deeper level to be certain, I can only use the tea kettle as an example of what happens inside a calcium-scaled waterpipe with certainty, but not with blood vessels, as many other factors are involved.

It"s interesting about tea cups and tea and vinegar. Should try vinegar out for cleaning tea cups. Although I've not heard. of vinegar cleaning out kidney stones, I've heard of malic acid (of apple juice) being helpful in removing kidney stones. Not sure, but the kidney stones seem to be calcium oxalates. Probably the calcium oxalates become calcium malates and are excreted.
Interestingly, I have never seen any mineral deposits in the pot/bottle from milk or from boiling milk. I know milk is slightly acidic.
But I saw many times mineral deposits in the kettle just from boiling a tap water. I imagine if we eat lots of greens (which are alkali) or tortillas or hard tap water, we risk getting mineral deposits on vessels too. Fruits are mostly considered alkali but they have some protective acids.
I think it makes sense to use acidic wine (red or white or apple wine) instead of vinegar after meal ... to make sure nothing deposits on vessels.

Last edited:

cremes

Then why high vitamin C (ascorbic acid) is associated with kidney stones ?
I've seen those studies. It seems that "the dose makes the poison." Plus, most of the studies have no guess as to the mechanism behind it so they admit there may be confounding variables that lead to the outcome.

Maybe take your C as a buffered supplement, e.g. calcium/magnesium/potassium/sodium ascorbate.

David PS

EMFs cause the red blood cells (RBCs) to clump together. It best to avoid cell phones ora at least dramatically minimize usage.
1673639987810.png

1673640089158.png

Apple

I've seen those studies. It seems that "the dose makes the poison." Plus, most of the studies have no guess as to the mechanism behind it so they admit there may be confounding variables that lead to the outcome.

Maybe take your C as a buffered supplement, e.g. calcium/magnesium/potassium/sodium ascorbate.
Some people break down vitamin C into oxalate, which may explain the connection with kidney stone formation.

A-Tim

Very interesting. I wonder if nattokinase interacts with aspirin. Could you take them simultaneously for example. Or would alternating them periodically be better. Can you take nk on an ongoing basis or best only to take short term therapeutically. I look forward to more research being done on this chemical. Especially since natto already is very high in vitamin k, might be worth adding as a regular natural food product.

David PS

Very interesting. I wonder if nattokinase interacts with aspirin. Could you take them simultaneously for example. Or would alternating them periodically be better. Can you take nk on an ongoing basis or best only to take short term therapeutically. I look forward to more research being done on this chemical. Especially since natto already is very high in vitamin k, might be worth adding as a regular natural food product.
Natto is a blood thinner. I am one of the people have a problem with natto. At the first sign of a nose bleed, I stop taking it. My first sign are small blood clots in my nose in the morning when I awaken. I just take natto every other day and that works for me without bleeding. It may be because I also take aspirin daily. The two blood thinners may be additive in their effects.

A-Tim

Natto is a blood thinner. I am one of the people have a problem with natto. At the first sign of a nose bleed, I stop taking it. My first sign are small blood clots in my nose in the morning when I awaken. I just take natto every other day and that works for me without bleeding. It may be because I also take aspirin daily. The two blood thinners may be additive in their effects.
I've had periods with regular nosebleeds, more-often in hot weather. I also had some nose bleeding when taking some aspirin. Taking a half drop or drop of K2 (Kuinone) was great at overcoming that issue. Have you taken some K2 to resolve the bleeding from the natto, or you were satisfied enough to take the natto less frequently?

David PS

I've had periods with regular nosebleeds, more-often in hot weather. I also had some nose bleeding when taking some aspirin. Taking a half drop or drop of K2 (Kuinone) was great at overcoming that issue. Have you taken some K2 to resolve the bleeding from the natto, or you were satisfied enough to take the natto less frequently?
Thanks for your story. I take both K2 and aspirin for years. I consider k2 and aspirin to be essentials to good health. I have just overdone the natto which I do not consider to be an essential.

David PS

Last edited:

oxphoser

Thanks for your story. I take both K2 and aspirin for years. I consider k2 and aspirin to be essentials to good health. I have just overdone the natto which I do not consider to be an essential.
Is anybody besides me worried about the fact that nattokinase, even though it dissolves blood clots is made of soy which is estrogenic? I guess there would be less soy in the nattokinase pills than eating the fresh natto which comes on cooked soybeans. Apparently serrapeptase also dissolves the fibrin in blood clots but has no soy….

LadyRae

Is anybody besides me worried about the fact that nattokinase, even though it dissolves blood clots is made of soy which is estrogenic? I guess there would be less soy in the nattokinase pills than eating the fresh natto which comes on cooked soybeans. Apparently serrapeptase also dissolves the fibrin in blood clots but has no soy….
I went through a whole bottle of nattokinase In the 6-week period after I had covid last october. I am a completely unvaccinated person (thank you hippy mom n' dad!)

So many people insisted that I could not have myocarditis because I hadn't been vaccinated, but beginning about 3 weeks after my covid infection, I had shortness of breath, left side chest pain, dizziness, shooting tingly nerve pains down my left arm, it was really scary! Halfway through that bottle all my symptoms went away and the real clincher was when I started my period, I fully returned to normal.

@RealNeat
I did a protocol of dmso and progesterone in mid 2022 which gained me
a reductionin in size of ovarian cyst from 5.3 to 4.6 cm's.

I had to stop as it was causing quite bad irritation on the area but I need to go back on again now as my numbers have raised
again, but I will not do 99% DMSO this time but dilute with something else pure and possibly beneficial for fibrosis.

Any ideas gratefully received what I could add to this.

Obviously topical application 😊

oxphoser

I went through a whole bottle of nattokinase In the 6-week period after I had covid last october. I am a completely unvaccinated person (thank you hippy mom n' dad!)

So many people insisted that I could not have myocarditis because I hadn't been vaccinated, but beginning about 3 weeks after my covid infection, I had shortness of breath, left side chest pain, dizziness, shooting tingly nerve pains down my left arm, it was really scary! Halfway through that bottle all my symptoms went away and the real clincher was when I started my period, I fully returned to normal.
That’s great that the natto helped! I was just mentioning that from the video recommended in this thread, serrapeptase seems to have a similar function, but isn’t made of soy:

1679517353232.png

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals