Being transwoman doesn't equal being female

True. Not every woman has the exact same features. I don’t agree with all the examples he has in the video, but there are defining characteristics such as pronounced adam’s apples that real women do not have.

I didn’t think this person below was a biological male, but apparently they were transgendered by their parents at a very young age. Which they do. They obviously had adam’s apple surgery where they removed it by shaving it down. They can literally change every aspect of a person by giving them hormones, detailed surgery etc. They gave hormones to him at quite a young age

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_7el_Ga3kQ

Weirdly, this male to female looks similar to me when I was younger 😬

View attachment 45188

They probably also had a boatload of puberty blockers.

stoic

A strong, squared jaw is the direct result of elevated exposure to androgens, which are probably rising in women due to increasing stress levels and competitive, dominant behaviour, as well as a parallel decrease in feminine, progesterone promoting behaviour. That is why such phenotype used to be less prevalent and is still rarely encountered in many third-world countries.

A strong, squared jaw is the direct result of elevated exposure to androgens, which are probably rising in women due to increasing stress levels and competitive, dominant behaviour, as well as a parallel decrease in feminine, progesterone promoting behaviour. That is why such phenotype used to be less prevalent and is still rarely encountered in many third-world countries.
which are you referring to?

there are entire phenotypes with this, male and female, more eastern european types have a broader face, that includes the jaw for both sexes

The whole thing with “transvestigations” ie, investigating transgenderism, is one should look at the totality of factors…it’s not “just” the jaw line, or the waist to hip ratio, or the size of the shoulders etc. It’s looking at several factors in totality. There are however, certain distinct features that stand out, such as adam’s apples on men, that you cannot hide very well.

You’d be very surprised how many in the media, entertainment, arena- music, tv, film, sports etc. have prominent adam’s apples. If you look for it. They have surgery to shave that down, but they still grow back.

But because they are now giving children puberty blockers at very young ages, you simply cannot tell often times, just who is transgender and who isn’t transgender. The ones given puberty blockers who are male, don’t develope the
prominent adam’s apples, or prominent brow ridges etc. In addition to the puberty blockers, they give them massive amounts of female hormones, and vice versa for females.

On Pinterest for example, there are pages and pages of before and after transgender surgeries. You’d never know what sex they were born as, unless told. It’s so sad to see how many are undergoing these surgeries at such young ages.

And these kids are not being told about all the terrible side effects and cancers they will develope in later life, after taking all these drugs to “transform” them into the opposite sex. Let alone, all the surgical mutilations they are having to go thru to be the sex they think they should be.

Last edited:
The whole thing with “transvestigations” ie, investigating transgenderism, is one should look at the totality of factors…it’s not “just” the jaw line, or the waist to hip ratio, or the size of the shoulders etc. It’s looking at several factors in totality. There are however, certain distinct features that stand out, such as adam’s apples on men, that you cannot hide very well.

You’d be very surprised how many in the media, entertainment, arena- music, tv, film, sports etc. have prominent adam’s apples. If you look for it. They have surgery to shave that down, but they still grow back.

But because they are now giving children puberty blockers at very young ages, you simply cannot tell often times, just who is transgender and who isn’t transgender. The ones given puberty blockers who are male, don’t develope the
rominent adam’s apples, or prominent brow ridges etc. In addition to the puberty blockers, they give them massive amounts of female hormones, and vice versa for females.

On Pinterest for example, there are pages and pages of before and after transgender surgeries. You’d never know what sex they were born as, unless told. It’s so sad to see how many are undergoing these surgeries at such young ages.

And these kids are not being told about all the terrible side effects and cancers they will develope in later life, after taking all these drugs to “transform” them into the opposite sex. Let alone, all the surgical mutilations they are having to go thru to be the sex they think they should be.
this is a tragedy. I hated being a woman once I started developing...and if I was a child today...who knows what garbage I may have done to myself. I dressed very boyish all through high school and it took a long time to embrace my femininity. It just was so intense (big boobs, heavy periods) for me, even though I hit puberty later than most girls.

I am still jealous of men in some ways, for their strength, how they don't have to menstruate, but I have embraced how special being a woman is now. My heart breaks for those kids that do not get to go through a time of adjustment into their own natural bodies.

stoic

there are entire phenotypes with this, male and female, more eastern european types have a broader face, that includes the jaw for both sexes
Interesting site, though I was using the term generically, as I don't think there are any commonly agreed-upon human phenotypes.

The way I see it, statements such as the ones in your link are simply interesting, descriptive attempts based on very limited samples and sources (just take a look at the literature for that site: most of it is old and unscientific).

I am especially perplexed at the idea of Eastern European women having broader faces overall, as I have lived in a Slavic country and that statement runs completely counter to my personal (and thus subjective) experience.

Regina

this is a tragedy. I hated being a woman once I started developing...and if I was a child today...who knows what garbage I may have done to myself. I dressed very boyish all through high school and it took a long time to embrace my femininity. It just was so intense (big boobs, heavy periods) for me, even though I hit puberty later than most girls.

I am still jealous of men in some ways, for their strength, how they don't have to menstruate, but I have embraced how special being a woman is now. My heart breaks for those kids that do not get to go through a time of adjustment into their own natural bodies.
I was the same as a kid.
I was thinking that same thing the other day. If I had been in school today, they would've pushed me to transition.
Ewwww!

@stoic it is subjective, and certainly not always the case at all. and perhaps i am very wrong, and making quick assumptions based on what i thought was correct all my life instead of looking at the facts. the site is interesting, but it's all generalizations. where did you live?

stoic

@stoic it is subjective, and certainly not always the case at all. and perhaps i am very wrong, and making quick assumptions based on what i thought was correct all my life instead of looking at the facts. the site is interesting, but it's all generalizations. where did you live?
I lived in Belarus for a while – learned Russian there.

The country is uniquely isolated and used to be mostly immune to Western trends, but is now sadly degenerating due to social media.

However, there are still many societal differences (few women use the pill, for instance), and I thought that really showed on the local's appearance, with people generally displaying much more dimorphic traits and behaviour compared to Western countries.

In the end, though, we all have our own personal bias, and I can only compare what I have seen to my previous experiences...

I lived in Belarus for a while – learned Russian there.

The country is uniquely isolated and used to be mostly immune to Western trends, but is now sadly degenerating due to social media.

However, there are still many societal differences (few women use the pill, for instance), and I thought that really showed on the local's appearance, with people generally displaying much more dimorphic traits and behaviour compared to Western countries.

In the end, though, we all have our own personal bias, and I can only compare what I have seen to my previous experiences...
That is an interesting observation about Belarus. Here in 'Merica they engineer every aspect of food production and they don't care about what it is doing to our health. I always wonder about the use of hormones in cows, antibiotics in chicken etc that seem to be a part of the effect of getting fatter earlier in life and less dimorphic as well.
I do think social media is making people far too similar in thought and deed. How can people be interesting if we all watch the same things and have the same jokes and experiences and even dress the same (trashy) way. It bores me.

stoic

That is an interesting observation about Belarus. Here in 'Merica they engineer every aspect of food production and they don't care about what it is doing to our health. I always wonder about the use of hormones in cows, antibiotics in chicken etc that seem to be a part of the effect of getting fatter earlier in life and less dimorphic as well.
I do think social media is making people far too similar in thought and deed. How can people be interesting if we all watch the same things and have the same jokes and experiences and even dress the same (trashy) way. It bores me.
I definitely agree.

Unfortunately, fast food chains are now very popular there among teenagers, as is anything coming from the US.

And social media is making people more similar, but also more superficial, narcissistic, vulnerable, and less anchored.

Still, the new restrictions on social media and withdrawal of western companies give me a glimpse of hope for the region.

I definitely agree.

Unfortunately, fast food chains are now very popular there among teenagers, as is anything coming from the US.

And social media is making people more similar, but also more superficial, narcissistic, vulnerable, and less anchored.

Still, the new restrictions on social media and withdrawal of western companies give me a glimpse of hope for the region.

I am sad for this upcoming generation and the lack of protection it has from learning too much too soon about adult subject matter.

Yes to all the things you mentioned about social media, I cannot imagine all the data kids will have on them as they grow up and all this old material can somehow be used against them, even if just to poke fun. I am so glad there aren't many pictures of me in high school for example, let alone all the dumb things I said and thought which kids now have plastered all over social media, or even just on their friends phones which later bite them in the butt.

OP
Giraffe

Giraffe

1679280475710.png

OP
Giraffe

Giraffe

Thanks for sharing.

"no transgender athlete who had gone through male puberty would be permitted to compete in female world ranking competitions"

The "gone through male puberty" made be think of the castrati.

Castration before puberty (or in its early stages) prevents the larynx from being transformed by the normal physiological events of puberty [...] As the castrato's body grew, his lack of testosterone meant that his epiphyses (bone-joints) did not harden in the normal manner. Thus the limbs of the castrati often grew unusually long, as did their ribs. This, combined with intensive training, gave them unrivalled lung-power and breath capacity.

I guess those poor guys would not be considered "gone through male puberty".

Maybe World Athletics ban is a move in the right direction. Maybe it's just window dressing. My feeling is that the "gone through male puberty" it is still an arbitary divide as is the blood testosterone level. What's wrong with saying that a person that's been born with male sex organs is male, and males have no business in female competitive sports?

ursidae

the height of the chin is most relevant to dimosphism

a wide square jaw with blunt angles and a short chin is a feminine trait
jawk.jpg

a tapering chiseled jaw with a tall and squared chin is masculine
jawn.jpg

Both men and women in third world countries have a broader and more prominent bone structure

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals