Being transwoman doesn't equal being female

Sweet Meat

A fat man transwoman has been selected for the women's weightlifting team for Tokyo 2020.

Weightlifter Laurel Hubbard will be first trans athlete to compete at Olympics | Tokyo Olympic Games 2020 | The Guardian

people will blame the transwoman, and they will blame the new zealand gov for selecting them to represent

but i doubt anyone will blame the other women who compete and therefore endorse this nonsense, rather than walking off in protest...so in the end, who cares?

OP
Giraffe

Giraffe

people will blame the transwoman, and they will blame the new zealand gov for selecting them to represent

but i doubt anyone will blame the other women who compete and therefore endorse this nonsense, rather than walking off in protest...so in the end, who cares?

I could imagine that the female athletes have contracts they would breach if they said, "I'm not going there if a transwoman is competing." Furthermore, it would only work if quite a few of women stayed away. I think there is only the wimp to blame who competes against women, and the functionaries who are allowing this.

I have nothing against trans-people in general, but I have no respect for men who compete in women's sports.

Sweet Meat

I could imagine that the female athletes have contracts they would breach if they said, "I'm not going there if a transwoman is competing." Furthermore, it would only work if quite a few of women stayed away. I think there is only the wimp to blame who competes against women, and the functionaries who are allowing this.

I have nothing against trans-people in general, but I have no respect for men who compete in women's sports.

ditto, but unfortunately the trans movement is being used to spread double-think so contract or not, the only way to put any traction on all of this bs is for the women to individually stand up to it and to do so on a world stage

it's like wearing masks - so long as you don't mind being gawked at by a hundred gimps wearing a mask while you buy your groceries without one, in the end you're just doing the one thing they're all too weak and afraid to do, which is the real issue that pisses people off - conviction in the face of their compliance and weakness. standing up to stupid af bs might cause you trouble individually, but the alternative is being a cuck, just so you can have approval from all the other cucks.

so instead, these women will be humiliated by a man in a leotard and be told to suck it up and try harder, and the world will nod solemnly as we dribble our way towards a more progressive future -_-

OP
Giraffe

Giraffe

ditto, but unfortunately the trans movement is being used to spread double-think so contract or not, the only way to put any traction on all of this bs is for the women to individually stand up to it and to do so on a world stage

it's like wearing masks - so long as you don't mind being gawked at by a hundred gimps wearing a mask while you buy your groceries without one, in the end you're just doing the one thing they're all too weak and afraid to do, which is the real issue that pisses people off - conviction in the face of their compliance and weakness. standing up to stupid af bs might cause you trouble individually, but the alternative is being a cuck, just so you can have approval from all the other cucks.

so instead, these women will be humiliated by a man in a leotard and be told to suck it up and try harder, and the world will nod solemnly as we dribble our way towards a more progressive future -_-
Agreed.

Covid vaccine sterilization was for population control.
Pushing gay and trans agenda helps with population control.
Makes you wonder who is funding this population control...

OP
Giraffe

Giraffe

However, the reportedly isolated incident has pointed to significant flaws in the sex-change rules. The local media have swiftly come up with several other scenarios, in which they can also be exploited by the country’s male population.

The young men could register as women to avoid military service, as it’s only compulsory for men in the country. Widowers could also tend to turn into widows to receive the higher compensations that women in Switzerland are entitled to.

haidut

Forum Supporter

Uhhm, this below is actually the bigger problem as that is the "carrot", so to speak, that should not be there to start with. Why are exactly women in Switzerland (or any other country for that matter, if any) entitles to higher "survivor" compensations? Can anybody from Switzerland elaborate on this pls? Do you know if this holds true in Germany as well?
"...the higher compensations that women in Switzerland are entitled to."

Also, if the marriage between the man and the woman occurred back when Switzerland did not recognize same-sex unions, would not the surviving man declaring himself to be a woman upon death of his female spouse immediately annul the marriage and thus end any claims to survivor benefits? All sorts of bizarre legal ramifications stem from this complete idiocy of freely "choosing" genders as one sees fit, while also demanding that sexual orientation is inborn and cannot change.

OP
Giraffe

Giraffe

Uhhm, this below is actually the bigger problem as that is the "carrot", so to speak, that should not be there to start with. Why are exactly women in Switzerland (or any other country for that matter, if any) entitles to higher "survivor" compensations? Can anybody from Switzerland elaborate on this pls? Do you know if this holds true in Germany as well?
"...the higher compensations that women in Switzerland are entitled to."

Also, if the marriage between the man and the woman occurred back when Switzerland did not recognize same-sex unions, would not the surviving man declaring himself to be a woman upon death of his female spouse immediately annul the marriage and thus end any claims to survivor benefits? All sorts of bizarre legal ramifications stem from this complete idiocy of freely "choosing" genders as one sees fit, while also demanding that sexual orientation is inborn and cannot change.

Old age pension is very complicated in Germany. The law has changed and there are many interim rulings. The official retiring age is the same for men and women. It's 67 years though there are a couple of exceptions. Some can retire earlier with or without deductions if they have paid to the pension fund for at least 45 years. Men are more likely than woman to have that many years: It's the women that give birth. The husband's income is higher in most families, so if one parent takes a time out to raise the kids, it's usually the mother. Those years may be missing in her occupational biography. On average old age pension in Germany is much lower for women than for men.

If Switzerland has a system that is somewhat similar to that in Germany the "higher compensation that women [...] are entitled to" may only compensate for some of the disadvantages they experience.

Just my two cents.

Drareg

All of this is economic along with depopulation and eugenics, make money with a declining population is always on the cards, one stone kills a multitude of economically profitable birds.
Make money sterilising them with hormone treatments.
Make money promoting and amplifying the agenda via engagement be it negative, positive or rage.
Make money from penis, testes and breast decapitation.
Weaponise their literal autism online undermining biological females rights creating divided that adds to the ever growing divides in preparation for digitised UBI. Keep people arguing against these topics rather than looking at the ruling class.

The list goes on and on, every step of every issue they are making money, none of these efforts loose much, its like an longterm investment, we know the NGO's and not for profit philanthropy is for profit and long term profits also.

It wouldn't surprise me if trans are being sent to female prisons because male prisons are overcrowded, save some money.

Why is it humanitarianism not for profit is so profitable? Hegelian fascism in flow.

IMG-20220408-WA0022.jpg

Morgan

autogynephilia. staggering to think about really
this channel provides insight:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VpoxGKyZi8&t=1s&ab_channel=Exulansic

? ?

cute bulge, men should wear one pieces more often.