Aspirin to double weight loss.

L_C

Were you in a caloric deficit?

The body has at least up to 50 lb of extra water weight. Either way it's weight loss and it makes you look better. But I get what you're saying it could just be water.

Aspirin is an uncoupler and it works similar to dnp. I think I'm also burning fat too. I saw YouTube videos of people being on dnp on a caloric deficit losing at least a pound a day. They also gained a bunch of muscle to.

So far the fat loss aspect of it is working out. Even when I was dry fasting I've plateaued at 180 lb.
So, I am only 115 lbs. I wasn't in caloric deficit. I do eat about 1,800 calories a day.

As mentioned previously, I started taking aspirin for a completely different reason. The weight loss was just not something I expected. Yeah later on, I learned how it can help with estrogen detox etc.

OP
M

Marquis777

So, I am only 115 lbs. I wasn't in caloric deficit. I do eat about 1,800 calories a day.

As mentioned previously, I started taking aspirin for a completely different reason. The weight loss was just not something I expected. Yeah later on, I learned how it can help with estrogen detox etc.
Oh ok. You did say that. It's definitely a good estrogen detox pill and it can also Increase testosterone.

Even if you weren't looken for weight loss it's interest you lost it anyway.

Risingfire

Yes I have. Still about 1 lb a day. I'll upload an update every week.

There was a day I only lost half a pound when I was on a 500 calorie deficit. But I'm doing good so far.
That's cool. I ate in a deficit yesterday. Decided to take aspirin in the afternoon and then 2 later. I dropped two pounds. I'm going to add K2 to your method and see where it gets me

Donttreadonme

Come on guys. Aspirin does nothing for weight loss to the extent you guys are talking about. You're not burning fat cells. If aspirin were for weight loss I would know a lot of skinny people, myself included.

Aspirin inhibits MTOR so you are potentially losing muscle and not fat... which is BAD.

OP
M

Marquis777

Come on guys. Aspirin does nothing for weight loss to the extent you guys are talking about. You're not burning fat cells. If aspirin were for weight loss I would know a lot of skinny people, myself included.

Aspirin inhibits MTOR so you are potentially losing muscle and not fat... which is BAD.
Human Study Provides New Insight into How NSAIDs Speed Up Satellite Cell Recruitment & Muscle Repair in Youngsters

There's studys on aspirin helping muscle growth and testosterone increase as well. If you decrease cortisol you burn less muscle. Aspirin can do that too.

OP
M

Marquis777

That's cool. I ate in a deficit yesterday. Decided to take aspirin in the afternoon and then 2 later. I dropped two pounds. I'm going to add K2 to your method and see where it gets me
You lost your first two pounds the first day?

That's what happened to me.

Risingfire

I severely doubt I lost two pounds of muscle mass in one night. I would have to be under insurmountable stress. Last night was not the case. I slept 7 hours very well. It's more likely that is some fat and MOSTLY water. As both myself and @Marquis777 have stated earlier in this thread.

OP
M

Marquis777

Update:

Screenshot_20220115-073632_Notepad Free.jpg

I lost about 3.2 pounds this week. It slowed down a bit but it's still weight loss.

I reduced the aspirin dose to 4 to 5 in the morning and 1 aspirin every 2 hours. I find it does the same thing at a lower does so I did it. Not takin vitamin c at this time. Might take it later

I'm going to start taking dhea to find out if it helps with weight loss.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220115-073632_Notepad Free.jpg
    Screenshot_20220115-073632_Notepad Free.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 13
I have been taking 5 aspirins in the morning and 2 aspirins every 2 hours with vitamin C 1 gram for 5 days so far.

I went from 228 to 223. Lost a pound a day.

I'm on a 500-1000 calorie deficit to accomplish this.

It's like dnp but with less side effects and it's lighter then caffeine is on your body.
This seems so extreme!

Risingfire

Over the long weekend, I didn't eat super healthy and gained some weight. Not to mention I got off the aspirin regimen. Yesterday, I got back on it and shed off two pounds. This makes me believe even more this is water weight it's taking off. I consumed about 700 more calories than normal yesterday.

Even DNP, one of the strongest uncouplers, wouldn't increase your basal metabolic rate by anything more than 200-300 calories at a dose that wouldn't outright kill you.

Maybe with 100 mcg of T3 you could also get 50-100 calories of BMR increase.

In comparison with that, writing stuff like "aspirin turning a 1000 calorie deficit into a 3000 calorie one" just takes the cake of all the nonsense I'm going to read here.

People way overestimate their ability to influence their metabolic rate, just as they overestimate how high it is, and how many calories they can eat... which is why so many people here have weight issues.

Unless you work hard physical labor for 8 hours a day and are 6ft+ you will not be able to eat 4000 calories per day and not gain weight like some people here claim, no matter what supplements you take.

Counting calories and eating a sensible amount of food isn't really all that scary, or "stressful".

OP
M

Marquis777

Over the long weekend, I didn't eat super healthy and gained some weight. Not to mention I got off the aspirin regimen. Yesterday, I got back on it and shed off two pounds. This makes me believe even more this is water weight it's taking off. I consumed about 700 more calories than normal yesterday.
I think my weight loss may have something to do with my macros.

Macros
Fat: 10-50 grams

Carbs: 150- 225 grams

Protein: 100- 225 grams

High protein, moderate carbs, and low fat.

I went up 200-300 calories with protein now eating 1700-1800.

Aspirin is still helping me lose weight and I added progesterone, dhea, and T3.

I would say if you gain any weight it's probably not working for some reason.

OP
M

Marquis777

Even DNP, one of the strongest uncouplers, wouldn't increase your basal metabolic rate by anything more than 200-300 calories at a dose that wouldn't outright kill you.

Maybe with 100 mcg of T3 you could also get 50-100 calories of BMR increase.

In comparison with that, writing stuff like "aspirin turning a 1000 calorie deficit into a 3000 calorie one" just takes the cake of all the nonsense I'm going to read here.

People way overestimate their ability to influence their metabolic rate, just as they overestimate how high it is, and how many calories they can eat... which is why so many people here have weight issues.

Unless you work hard physical labor for 8 hours a day and are 6ft+ you will not be able to eat 4000 calories per day and not gain weight like some people here claim, no matter what supplements you take.

Counting calories and eating a sensible amount of food isn't really all that scary, or "stressful".
People on dnp lose pounds of weight a week on it. It's burning more then 300 calories. If you look up dnp you'll find some people lose weight on it without a deficit.

Why would they use dnp for a 300 calorie burn?

View: https://youtu.be/lGB8LutAG_s

OP
M

Marquis777

Sorry I didn't post my results in a while. I'm still using aspirin on a low fat diet. I use dhea 200-800 mg spread out with 200 mg every 4 hours.

I use progesterone 20mg to 80mg every 4 hours. Doing good so far. I keep losing weight.

Screenshot_20220126-105057_Notepad Free.jpg

Sachin Bhatt

@Marquis777 Please do post your updates.

Also, what aspirin are you using, just regular 320mg aspririn. Could you please post how you are timing your aspirin, do you take it with food ?

Thank you :)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals