Aspirin to double weight loss.

PeskyPeater

Great experiment, I like to try it.

Any times you feel cold hands and feet or is the aspirin keeping you warm?
Im taking thyroid but im still having frequent colds.

Last edited:

PeskyPeater

I wonder what happens when you also drink a glass of red wine in the evening with this protocol? you think you can get away with it ?

OP
M

Marquis777

Great experiment, I like to try it.

Any times you feel cold hands and feet or is the aspirin keeping you warm?
Im taking thyroid but im still having frequent colds.
Aspirin might help with your colds. It makes me warmer so I don't have cold feet or anything.

OP
M

Marquis777

I wonder what happens when you also drink a glass of red wine in the evening with this protocol? you think you can get away with it ?
A little bit of wine once in awhile might be fine but if your liver is weak. You might not want to drink too much.

Mauritio

A little bit of wine once in awhile might be fine but if your liver is weak. You might not want to drink too much.
How is it going? Are you still doing the high aspirin low fat thing ?
How much have you lost in total ?

Mauritio

Mazzle

I have been taking 1.8 to 2.4 grams of asprin a day to help me get through a nasty sore throat. I have also bee spraying collidal silver into throat (which has really helped with the raw pain) I've been doing this for 3 days now. I've felt really rough, have been pretty much bed bound though have been eating and drinking fine. No digestive probs. I am very overweight. I weighed myself this morning and have lost a massive 6lb! This is unheard of for me. Ive been eating as normal no change in appetite. Zero exercise for last three days.
My oedema in lower legs has gone my feet actually look skinny rather than massively swollen, (though that could be due to fact I have been lying in bed for three days)
Could this really be down to asprin?

I have been taking 1.8 to 2.4 grams of asprin a day to help me get through a nasty sore throat. I have also bee spraying collidal silver into throat (which has really helped with the raw pain) I've been doing this for 3 days now. I've felt really rough, have been pretty much bed bound though have been eating and drinking fine. No digestive probs. I am very overweight. I weighed myself this morning and have lost a massive 6lb! This is unheard of for me. Ive been eating as normal no change in appetite. Zero exercise for last three days.
My oedema in lower legs has gone my feet actually look skinny rather than massively swollen, (though that could be due to fact I have been lying in bed for three days)
Edema is inflammation so it sounds like your weight loss is water release, which is very good news!

OP
M

Marquis777

How is it going now? Are you still on that plateau?
I just decided to do an unrestricted low fat diet.

Unlimited carbs

Fat: 10 - 40 grams a day

Protein: 130 - 200 grams

Still doing everything else except

I'm doing 200 mg dhea and 100 mg of pregnenolone a day.

OP
M

Marquis777

Could be the aspirin that helped. Someone else on this thread lost 2 pounds because of aspirin.

OP
M

Marquis777

I did the low fat unlimited carb approach a week a go.I gain weight then I lost weight. I went up from the m 213 to 217.8 lb. I'm now down to 213.4 lbs and dropping. I will post my results as soon as I can.

OP
M

Marquis777

Screenshot_20220430-102815_Notepad Free.jpg

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals