Aspirin to double weight loss.

Marquis777

I have been taking 5 aspirins in the morning and 2 aspirins every 2 hours with vitamin C 1 gram for 5 days so far.

I went from 228 to 223. Lost a pound a day.

I'm on a 500-1000 calorie deficit to accomplish this.

It's like dnp but with less side effects and it's lighter then caffeine is on your body.

Donttreadonme

I have been taking 5 aspirins in the morning and 2 aspirins every 2 hours with vitamin C 1 gram for 5 days so far.

It's like dnp but with less side effects and it's lighter then caffeine is on your body.
My weight varies that much a day depending on diet and water. Get back in a month when you're under 200 from aspirin.

Michael Mohn

How much do you want to lose and how fast? I doubt that you can maintain such a deficit for long without some negative side effects or a rebound in weight. If you eat 2000 kcal pet day you will lose weight too but consistently. Mega dosing aspirin for weight lose seems overkill.

bornamachine

I would suggest you stop such drastic measure, low and slow baby.

A drastic change in ANY one thing can cause a chain reaction into other areas ofcourse.

Losing actual weight too quick can also lead to negative side effects because fat stores toxins and if you are toxin loaded you will can liberate too much too fast.

A steady weight loss without going into extremes would be ideal.

Most radical weight loss is probably only temporary and then you gain it all back plus some.

Also taking so much aspirin can deplete you of vitamin K

OP
M

Marquis777

My weight varies that much a day depending on diet and water. Get back in a month when you're under 200 from aspirin.
I'll update you on my weight loss. I weight myself every morning without eating or drinking anything thing. My weight varies 4 pounds in one day but not my morning weight.

OP
M

Marquis777

How much do you want to lose and how fast? I doubt that you can maintain such a deficit for long without some negative side effects or a rebound in weight. If you eat 2000 kcal pet day you will lose weight too but consistently. Mega dosing aspirin for weight lose seems overkill.
I want to be 150 lbs. I want to lose a pound a day at the most.
I won't rebound as long as I'm on a low pufa, high steric acid, saturated fat diet. It takes a week or two to gain a pound if I do.
If I see results I can last long enough to meet goals but I think I might lose the same amount of weight on a 500 calories.
Aspirin? Maybe? I might be able to get away with using less but experimenting on it like it's dnp to see if I could lose more weight.

OP
M

Marquis777

A drastic change in ANY one thing can cause a chain reaction into other areas ofcourse.

Losing actual weight too quick can also lead to negative side effects because fat stores toxins and if you are toxin loaded you will can liberate too much too fast.

Most radical weight loss is probably only temporary and then you gain it all back plus some.

I'm using aspirin as a good uncoupler. It's a safe way to lose fat besides muscles burning it. I get that people are uncomfortable losing one pound or more a day but I feel fine so far. People use 12 pills a day in total to uncoupl.

Look up aspirin VS dnp uncoupling

People used 100 aspirins at once puked black blood for a week and still lived?.
Besides I want to find ways outside of the mainstream view of weight loss speed and do it as safely as I can.

I'm also watching how I feel. Not scared or anything but I got supplements.

K

Kayaker

There are people on this forum who ramped their metabolism up with aspirin, caffeine, and thyroid while restricting calories and developed concerning symptoms like afib. You may want to be a certain weight, but starving yourself will throw your body off balance, increase inflammation and aging, and cause the opposite of what you aimed for. The best bet is ramping up metabolism an amount you feel good with and reducing fat intake during times that food is readily available, since fat helps maintain nutrition during times of not eating, but inhibits healthy metabolism if used instead of sugar.

PxD

You’re losing weight because of the calorie deficit, not the aspirin.

The amount you’re taking sounds like a lot, maybe 5 or 6 grams daily of each tablet is 325mg. I think the upper limit for longer term use is around 3 grams daily, while most physicians would recommend significantly less. Be careful.

As someone else pointed out, the calorie deficit is too big. Your body will adjust eventually and then you’ll have nowhere left to cut calories to. Ideally you should be in a lighter deficit, say 250-300 calories per day, so that when your body eventually adjusts you can cut by another 250-300 calories, and so forth. This should be coupled with weight training ideally to build some muscle and help bring up the RMR.

Michael Mohn

Besides I want to find ways outside of the mainstream view of weight loss speed

Just add a thousand burpees per day and you copy every mainstream crash diet.

You will raise your cortisol and reduce your muscle mass / metabolism and when you return to normal eating habits the calories can only go to your fat tissues.

But good luck anyway and keep us up to date.

Risingfire

Theoretically, aspirin will protect against that

bornamachine

Theoretically, aspirin will protect against that

Theoretically alot of things should help, and they do for some but hurt others.

I understand that aspirin can be protective but it can also be harmful especially when you are mega dosing any ONE substance. As far as uncoupling you should see what amount you need, because with the production of MEAD acid that aspirin can help you achieve you will start burning glucose instead of fat and you will definitely feel it, for example you might feel that you can go longer periods between meals or that you are stable from meal to meal without any wierd dips in energy or concentration but you probably don't need so much asprin to get that effect , for example I def felt by just taking 50mg or so after every meal once or twice per day.

Also, it is a case with many drugs or natural substances where little amount does nothing, high amount hinders things, correct medium amount reaps benefits.

Do what you want ofcourse, everyone knows their bodies best and what works for them, just be careful to not throw yourself out of balance too much.

I've personally found that best weight loss if you can achieve it, is muscle, if you put extra muscle on you burn extra calories even as you sleep, also the process of working a muscle, the breakdown and recovery takes a massive amount of calories. I remember when I was 21 before my thyroid injury, I went to the gym weighting around 180lb at 5 11 and probably 20% bmi, after 6 months or so I was at 168 at 8bmi, I ate crazy amount of food too probably in the 5000 calories a day or more but I was optimally healthy and could put muscle on very easily (I didn't add any muscle building supps or proteins etc, just ate my diet which has a good amount of meat like usual)

Then I hurt my thyroid, and now 13 years later im at 227 with near 30bmi

Focus on your health not just your weight my .02

zwez

The amount you’re taking sounds like a lot, maybe 5 or 6 grams daily of each tablet is 325mg. I think the upper limit for longer term use is around 3 grams daily, while most physicians would recommend significantly less. Be careful.

As someone else pointed out, the calorie deficit is too big. Your body will adjust eventually and then you’ll have nowhere left to cut calories to. Ideally you should be in a lighter deficit, say 250-300 calories per day, so that when your body eventually adjusts you can cut by another 250-300 calories, and so forth. This should be coupled with weight training ideally to build some muscle and help bring up the RMR.
The only reason you lose weight is because of a mass deficit. A caloric deficit does not equal weight loss.

Last edited:
OP
M

Marquis777

The only reason you lose weight is because of a mass deficit. A caloric deficit does not equal weight loss.

It's not just the deficit. The deficit alone wouldn't allow me to lose a pound a day. Aspirin helps you burn more fat.

Uncouplers make you use more energy for the same activity. So a 1000 calorie deficit might be more like a 3000 calorie deficit.

I've tried burning fat without a deficit but it doesn't work for me. Losing weight is about health. I consider what I do carefully with research first then I Act.

I understand that aspirin can be protective but it can also be harmful especially when you are mega dosing any ONE substance. As far as uncoupling you should see what amount you need, because with the production of MEAD acid that aspirin can help you achieve you will start burning glucose instead of fat and you will definitely feel it, for example you might feel that you can go longer periods between meals or that you are stable from meal to meal without any wierd dips in energy or concentration but you probably don't need so much asprin to get that effect , for example I def felt by just taking 50mg or so after every meal once or twice per day.

Also, it is a case with many drugs or natural substances where little amount does nothing, high amount hinders things, correct medium amount reaps benefits.

Do what you want ofcourse, everyone knows their bodies best and what works for them, just be careful to not throw yourself out of balance too much.

I've personally found that best weight loss if you can achieve it, is muscle, if you put extra muscle on you burn extra calories even as you sleep, also the process of working a muscle, the breakdown and recovery takes a massive amount of calories. I remember when I was 21 before my thyroid injury, I went to the gym weighting around 180lb at 5 11 and probably 20% bmi, after 6 months or so I was at 168 at 8bmi, I ate crazy amount of food too probably in the 5000 calories a day or more but I was optimally healthy and could put muscle on very easily (I didn't add any muscle building supps or proteins etc, just ate my diet which has a good amount of meat like usual)

Risingfire

Aspirin will reduce the proliferation of free fatty acids in the bloodstream. I've seen no evidence stating otherwise. Even at very high doses

L_C

In my case, I discovered that aspirin helps to detox from estrogen. Estrogen causes water retention, which I always assumed is body fat. For a few days I supplemented with a large dose of aspirin. I did it for different reasons but basically lost about 5 pounds of water like overnight. Now, I only supplement with about 80mg of aspirin two weeks on/off.

Risingfire

Have you continued to lose a pound a day @Marquis777

OP
M

Marquis777

In my case, I discovered that aspirin helps to detox from estrogen. Estrogen causes water retention, which I always assumed is body fat. For a few days I supplemented with a large dose of aspirin. I did it for different reasons but basically lost about 5 pounds of water like overnight. Now, I only supplement with about 80mg of aspirin two weeks on/off.
Were you in a caloric deficit?

The body has at least up to 50 lb of extra water weight. Either way it's weight loss and it makes you look better. But I get what you're saying it could just be water.

Aspirin is an uncoupler and it works similar to dnp. I think I'm also burning fat too. I saw YouTube videos of people being on dnp on a caloric deficit losing at least a pound a day. They also gained a bunch of muscle to.

So far the fat loss aspect of it is working out. Even when I was dry fasting I've plateaued at 180 lb.