OP
M

Marquis777

I went down to 196 lb. I'm going to use T3 50 mcg and 250 - 500 mg of dnp and see if I can lose more weight with less dnp.

Dnp can be exhausting sometimes.

JamesKing

Hey there, I stumbled upon your post and just wanted to say that I hope you're being safe with your weight loss journey. I've heard about dnp before, and it sounds like it can be pretty intense. Have you considered incorporating a healthy diet and exercise routine alongside the dnp to make sure you're achieving long-term and sustainable weight loss? Also, have you consulted with a healthcare professional before taking dnp? I think this source an be helpful for you: https://medicalweightlosslehighvalley.com/. It's always important to prioritize your health and safety. Best of luck on your journey!

Last edited:

Mauritio

OP
M

Marquis777

I'm doing 100 mcg of T3 and 1000 mg of dnp to lose 2 pounds a day so far. I also think my dnp is a bit undosed just to let you know.

Pedigree

I'm doing 100 mcg of T3 and 1000 mg of dnp to lose 2 pounds a day so far. I also think my dnp is a bit undosed just to let you know.
Damn big boy doses. How you finding a gram? Most I’ve ever got up to was 800mg.

Mauritio

Dude ,stop this. there's people that died from half of that dose.

And "I guess the dnp was underdosed" = famous last words.

With DNP there's individual ever changing cut off point, meaning one day you'll take dose x and you're completely fine ,next day you'll take 50mg more and you'll end up in the hospital (or worse) .
Believe me , I took dnp, and did my research on it.
You can justify it and rationalize it all you want.
If you have to take it at the very least dont go over 200mg and even that I wouldnt recomned.

OP
M

Marquis777

Dude ,stop this. there's people that died from half of that dose.

And "I guess the dnp was underdosed" = famous last words.

With DNP there's individual ever changing cut off point, meaning one day you'll take dose x and you're completely fine ,next day you'll take 50mg more and you'll end up in the hospital (or worse) .
Believe me , I took dnp, and did my research on it.
You can justify it and rationalize it all you want.
If you have to take it at the very least dont go over 200mg and even that I wouldnt recomned.
That's not how it work. You'll feel like ***t before you'll ever take the death dose.

You have to be emotionally unstable to overdose on this. It's vert hot when I take the high dose. Don't feel like taking any more.

OP
M

Marquis777

I went from 202 to 177 lbs in one month on 750 mg Dnp and 50 mcg of T3.

Went back up to 183 on break week and staying there until next cycle.

I would take one pill in the morning, one in the afternoon and one at night. Spreading it out makes it easier to handle it trust me. You don't want to take everything at once.

OP
M

Marquis777

I went from 208 to 177 lbs in one month on 750 mg Dnp and 50 mcg of T3.

I would take one pill in the morning, one in the afternoon and one at night. Spreading it out makes it easier to handle it trust me. You don't want to take everything at once.
I also took T3 in the morning and at night split dose.

Vinny

I went from 202 to 177 lbs in one month on 750 mg Dnp and 50 mcg of T3.

Thanks for the update

I am currently starting a DNP cycle, i used DNP 3 time last year and learned alot about the substance and have substantial experience with the substance and what im receiving from my seller.
my cycle will be the following
day 1: 1 gram
day 2: 750 mg
day 3: 750 mg
day 4: 750 mg
day 5: 750 mg
day 6: 750 mg
day 7: 750 mg
day 8: 750 mg

I am currently on day 2 of the cycle as of writing this, im sweating so hard my forehead sweat is dripping onto my glasses and its only 60 degrees where i live.

my diet consists of a gallon of skim milk, lots of eggs, lots of parmigiano reggiano, carrot salad, occasional orange juice, lots of instant coffee in milk w/sugar, occasional honey, occasional whey protein, multiple tablespoons of coconut oil, lots of dates, occasional rice & chicken, and weekly beef liver and oysters

this is what ive at today in the past 8 hours:
2e6b240d7a068a1f80216eefe5b86523.png

supplements i will take to mitigate the side effects of rapid weight loss:
vitamin e (200 IU) (tocovit)
niacinamide (500 mg) (bulksupplements)
aspirin (325 mg) (gericare)
3-4 tablespoons of coconut oil ED
vitamin d (10000 IU) (NOW Foods)
glycine (9 grams) (NOW Foods)
exemestane (5 mg ED) (ADC Xstane)
Cynoplus (1 grain)
Cyproheptadine (1-3 mg) (ADC Periactin)

"The range of injuries produced by an excess of tryptophan and serotonin seems to be prevented or corrected by a generous supply of glycine. Fibrosis, free radical damage, inflammation, cell death from ATP depletion or calcium overload, mitochondrial damage, diabetes, etc., can be prevented or alleviated by glycine." -Ray Peat

i expect to lose 10 pounds of pure fat in 7 days with this cycle, i can literally feel the fat melting off my body in real time, this is amazing.

I am also dealing with some Gyno due to excess chest fat so ive been taking 60mg of raloxifene everyday for the past 2 weeks before starting this DNP cycle and im continuing to take raloxifene at 60mg ED during this DNP cycle, Im also taking .25 mg cabergoline every 4-5 days to combat my gyno as well. On days i take the cabergoline i take larger doses of cyproheptadine to mitigate fibrosis side effects. My gyno has greatly diminished just after 2 weeks of raloxifene therapy at 60 mg Everyday and a few doses of cabergoline.