Are people in this forum still taking methylene blue?

area51puy

Forum Supporter
Learning about methylene blue is what lead me to finding this forum and it gave me great benefits initially but the benefits started to subside after a while probably because my health improved from peating and haven’t needed it.

But what are the thoughts on methylene blue now with forum members here. It seems like it was very big among members here at one time but not so much anymore. I remember ray saying it’s not good to take if you are going to be in sunlight.

So are members here still taking it? Is it a no go now?

Peachy

I’ve been taking it on and off for 1.5 years or so. I took a long break recently - not so intentionally, I just ran out and it took me a few months to re-up. I’m glad to be taking it again.

For me it’s the subtle lift - the mental clarity and energy boost. And I’ve never noticed any side effects. But I usually only take 3 drops a day. My instinct is that it’ll be in my toolkit for the long haul.

I agree it’s not needed as much when all is humming along metabolically. I think it’s more that, than developing a tolerance to it.

Source Code

I use it as a mouth wash if I feel like I'm getting sick, and I used it topically recently to treat a staph infection. which it fixed quicker than anti-biotics would have. I drank a couple of drops the other day before I went to sleep and had some pretty awesome vivid dreams. Its definitely a good thing to have on hand!

jmparret

I take it, just 5 drops a day. I use the dietary supplement stuff at 1%. Some use the fish stuff but there are no reports on contamination, although it is much cheaper I much prefer the safety. How long does a fish live?

I get it from esty.com.

Joe

CSH

Forum Supporter
I, my husband, and my son all take it. My husband, currently for some prostate issues and he does 10 minutes of red light to that area daily, and notices a big difference.
My son, 18, has Autism. It's almost like his brain lights up and opens up when he takes it, I also notice an elevation in mood.
As for me, I take it for general health and also notice an elevation in mood.
I pulse us all on it on schedules specific to our needs and timing for that.

Its my understanding that the sunlight or red light activates it...so you WANT to go/be in the sunlight once you've taken it.

OP
A

area51puy

Forum Supporter
I, my husband, and my son all take it. My husband, currently for some prostate issues and he does 10 minutes of red light to that area daily, and notices a big difference.
My son, 18, has Autism. It's almost like his brain lights up and opens up when he takes it, I also notice an elevation in mood.

Its my understanding that the sunlight or red light activates it...so you WANT to go/be in the sunlight once you've taken it.
Yeah I heard there is some studies going on about this with I think cancer, I can’t remember, but also on a episode of ge ray warned against this. So I don’t know.

Peachy

Very cool about your son! I’ve been thinking of using it for my teen son as well.

That’s my understanding of MB as well. It’d be better utilized with sun.

GreekDemiGod

I got a bottle this week, found it in a herbal pharmacy at a very cheap price. But it says it's for external use. Is MB safe to use orally?

CSH

Forum Supporter
Have you tried the liposomal methylene blue and if you did ,did you notice a difference?
I have tried it! As well as 3 other USP grades...I cant say I really noticed a difference in the liposomal vs the others.

CSH

Forum Supporter
Very cool about your son! I’ve been thinking of using it for my teen son as well.

That’s my understanding of MB as well. It’d be better utilized with sun.
Its been really neat to experiment with him using it and seeing only positive results!

CSH

Forum Supporter
I got a bottle this week, found it in a herbal pharmacy at a very cheap price. But it says it's for external use. Is MB safe to use orally?
I get the pharmaceutical grade and we take it orally

steel_reserve

Stopped using it because accidentally threw it away.

Took care of my severe morning grog, but it wasn't permanent.

Long term doesn't seem safe so I'm not buying it again.

supercoolguy

I bought some, but i heard it increases Serotonin. Though Im sure it does have Other effects.
A few years ago, I mentioned to RP about Tinnitus, he replied he knew a friend that used MB successfully. Not sure about Dose or Administration.

Texon

Hey guys check out what MB does to rehabilitate cells from progeria victims. There's more to this than meets the eye it seems.

LadyRae

I take two or three milligrams most days. I put it in a little bit of water and swish it around in my mouth for a couple minutes before I swallow it. I've noticed my teeth are very white and it also healed up some gingivitis I had coming on around a couple teeth.

LadyRae

Hey guys check out what MB does to rehabilitate cells from progeria victims. There's more to this than meets the eye it seems.

Awesome!

"It's like magic"- senior study author ?

Texon

I take two or three milligrams most days. I put it in a little bit of water and swish it around in my mouth for a couple minutes before I swallow it. I've noticed my teeth are very white and it also healed up some gingivitis I had coming on around a couple teeth.
Good to know as I'm currently taking clindamycin to get rid of an infection/swelling between cheek and gum.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals