Creating a therapeutic systematic health boosting combo

Brandin

I am experimenting with creating a combination of supps that would compliment eachothers effect and hopefully even inhibiting eachothers bad effects.

Question 1:
Anybody knows if taking a dopamine d2 agonist with higher affinity for the receptors than cypro would lead to cypro not binding to the dopamine receptors. If so wich one?

Question 2:
Does cypros*(acidentally wrote aspirin here but I guess haha) antiserotonin effects lower methylene blues serotonergic effect?

If these things are true the idea is a combo as the following:
1: Dopamine agonist 30min before cypro
2: Cypro
3: Methylene blue when cypro has kicked in.

4: Maybe 5min after methylene blue when body is in better state to eat good nutrient rich food(including carbs and b vitamins). about 20min after methylene blue and about 5min after food take t3. Doing it like this could help the t3 stay as t3 right?

Last edited:

Broken man

I am experimenting with creating a combination of supps that would compliment eachothers effect and hopefully even inhibiting eachothers bad effects.

Question 1:
Anybody knows if taking a dopamine d2 agonist with higher affinity for the receptors than cypro would lead to cypro not binding to the dopamine receptors. If so wich one?

Question 2:
Does aspirins antiserotonin effects lower methylene blues serotonergic effect?

4: Maybe 5min after methylene blue when body is in better state to eat good nutrient rich food(including carbs and b vitamins). about 20min after methylene blue and about 5min after food take t3. Doing it like this could help the t3 stay as t3 right?
Try taking 20 mg of methylene blue, 500 mg of inosine, 400 mg of Alpha lipoic acid and 40 mg of test :D. You will become absolute beast :D Man, I am obese with 112 kg of bodyweight and can outrun and outmaneuver the fastest from our team.

OP
Brandin

Brandin

Try taking 20 mg of methylene blue, 500 mg of inosine, 400 mg of Alpha lipoic acid and 40 mg of test :D. You will become absolute beast :D Man, I am obese with 112 kg of bodyweight and can outrun and outmaneuver the fastest from our team.
Haha that sounds awesome! I am just scared of the serotonergic effect of methylene blue...

redsun

Question 1:

Question 2:
Does aspirins antiserotonin effects lower methylene blues serotonergic effect?

Cypro reduces motivation, drive,and all other symptoms that some complain about like fatigue, that is commonly thought to be due very mild D2 antagonism, is actually because of the histamine receptor antagonism which leads to overall way less glutamatergic neurotransmission in the nervous system since histamine strongly augments it. Indirectly this leads to significantly less activity of dopamine and other excitatory neurotransmitters.

OP
Brandin

Brandin

Cypro reduces motivation, drive,and all other symptoms that some complain about like fatigue, that is commonly thought to be due very mild D2 antagonism, is actually because of the histamine receptor antagonism which leads to overall way less glutamatergic neurotransmission in the nervous system since histamine strongly augments it. Indirectly this leads to significantly less activity of dopamine and other excitatory neurotransmitters.
Oh yes I heard about some of that too. Maybe that will be good for me considering I got allergies and asthma as a child and I used to have very high glutamate and histamine. Dont know if it still is the case tho. What I do know is that kestine tablets made me feel good asfuck...

Just checked your profile and saw that you had over 2200 messages from 2018 to now. I am very impressed by this haha...

redsun

Oh yes I heard about some of that too. Maybe that will be good for me considering I got allergies and asthma as a child and I used to have very high glutamate and histamine. Dont know if it still is the case tho. What I do know is that kestine tablets made me feel good asfuck...

Just checked your profile and saw that you had over 2200 messages from 2018 to now. I am very impressed by this haha...
Kestine is a H1 antagonist that wont cross the BBB so it wont give negative mental effects like cypro.

Broken man

Haha that sounds awesome! I am just scared of the serotonergic effect of methylene blue...
I was also until I found group where people are using 100 mg + with SSRI drugs with no problems and I am very mad at myself that I didnt try methylene blue earlier cuz it changed my life ....

jomamma007

I was also until I found group where people are using 100 mg + with SSRI drugs with no problems and I am very mad at myself that I didnt try methylene blue earlier cuz it changed my life ....
You take 20mgs at once, once daily? What benefits do you notice at this dose?

Broken man

You take 20mgs at once, once daily? What benefits do you notice at this dose?
I take 20 mgs 3x per day. Its hard to say what it did for me cuz I can write something like a better memory and focus, no brain fog but the thing is to which extent it did improve my brain or body. Like I said, MB completely changed my life. Its like I was blind and didnt care about my life. What I feel after MB is that it opens my eyes/clears my brain so I have just pure focus. I think the best description for me is that MB is putting me into a state I had when I was child. Curious, with alot of energy and playfull. Like I wrote before, I was playing floorball today and gave hard time to boys that have 70 kg running 3 times per week while I am 112 kg big guy with sitting job. They were shocked how fast I can run with my bodyweight....

jomamma007

I take 20 mgs 3x per day. Its hard to say what it did for me cuz I can write something like a better memory and focus, no brain fog but the thing is to which extent it did improve my brain or body. Like I said, MB completely changed my life. Its like I was blind and didnt care about my life. What I feel after MB is that it opens my eyes/clears my brain so I have just pure focus. I think the best description for me is that MB is putting me into a state I had when I was child. Curious, with alot of energy and playfull. Like I wrote before, I was playing floorball today and gave hard time to boys that have 70 kg running 3 times per week while I am 112 kg big guy with sitting job. They were shocked how fast I can run with my bodyweight....
That sounds like a pricey tool at 60mgs per day. Do you make it yourself?

OP
Brandin

Brandin

Since I trust people maybe abit too much I am already completely convinced by you haha...

OP
Brandin

Brandin

Im interested in cypro either way so I will just combine them and see how it feels after methylene only for a week and then compare effects...

Broken man

Since I trust people maybe abit too much I am already completely convinced by you haha...
You can read it for yourself, its easy to go to that group and read all the info you want. Thing is that MB is really good tool to restart your body..... But you must use more than 1 mg that is Ray saying is enough.... The thing is that there is no supplement like MB, its was tested for potential cure for progeria and it worked on progeria cells.. its anti inflammatory, increasing metabolism, improving liver....

OP
Brandin

Brandin

You can read it for yourself, its easy to go to that group and read all the info you want. Thing is that MB is really good tool to restart your body..... But you must use more than 1 mg that is Ray saying is enough.... The thing is that there is no supplement like MB, its was tested for potential cure for progeria and it worked on progeria cells.. its anti inflammatory, increasing metabolism, improving liver....
What does the alpha lipoic acid in your stack do?

golder

what is the scource? I will prob still also use oxidal on skin but for oral high doses I was thinking maybe another vendor is good...
Why do you prefer topically? How do you deal with looking like a smurf haha?

Nebula

What method of testosterone supplementation have you found most effective? Have you ever tried niacinamide combined with high dose methylene blue? That also seems like a potent combo. It would give me intense euphoria any time I ate anything at all, but l assumed high doses weren’t sustainable. That dose of MB also makes me too sensitive to the sun. Also had concerns about how much it might be altering my gut flora. How long do you plan on staying on a high dose of MB?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom