Creating a therapeutic systematic health boosting combo

Broken man

What method of testosterone supplementation have you found most effective? Have you ever tried niacinamide combined with high dose methylene blue? That also seems like a potent combo. It would give me intense euphoria any time I ate anything at all, but l assumed high doses weren’t sustainable. That dose of MB also makes me too sensitive to the sun. Also had concerns about how much it might be altering my gut flora. How long do you plan on staying on a high dose of MB?
I am doing it orally now but its because it works. I had some testosterone from member TheBeard and it was not working at all. I had bad reaction to niacinamide and since that time never tried it again. 60 mg is not high dose. That is curious, the best feeling I know is to take methylene and go out on the sun....... There is a study that it has no effect on gut flora with low dose, its easy find. I am planning to stay as long as possible because the longevity benefits are only if you take it for 10% percent of your lifetime I think but thing is that Methylene blue is like addictive substance for me ....I am using it for a half a year, its only supplement that works almost every time, methylene gave me energy that I needed to make a change for better life. There are days when I forgot to take it to my work and these days are real sh*t. Its improving my brain and body so much that its hard to go without it.

Matestube

I am experimenting with creating a combination of supps that would compliment eachothers effect and hopefully even inhibiting eachothers bad effects.

Question 1:
Anybody knows if taking a dopamine d2 agonist with higher affinity for the receptors than cypro would lead to cypro not binding to the dopamine receptors. If so wich one?

Question 2:
Does cypros*(acidentally wrote aspirin here but I guess haha) antiserotonin effects lower methylene blues serotonergic effect?

If these things are true the idea is a combo as the following:
1: Dopamine agonist 30min before cypro
2: Cypro
3: Methylene blue when cypro has kicked in.

4: Maybe 5min after methylene blue when body is in better state to eat good nutrient rich food(including carbs and b vitamins). about 20min after methylene blue and about 5min after food take t3. Doing it like this could help the t3 stay as t3 right?
Any updates on the combo that works best? The biggest goal in health is indeed to lower serotonin, it can wreak havoc as you rightfully found out. @Razvan

steel_reserve

Redbull causes a reaction about 2 days after I drink it. My heart pounds all day and I didn't even drink it that day.

Matestube

T3+ pansterone + 10g+ glycine and caffeine + taurine or redbull+ glycine works the best.
I love the taste and the effects of RedBull, but I'm really scared of its effects on teeth with the citric acid, I've read horror stories of people drinking it daily.
My gums hurt after just one can.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom