Ideas For Taking Methylene Blue Without Staining My Dental Fillings?

Have anyone been able to take oxidal/methylene blue without staining their mouth/teeth?

I have some fillings on the front that if i just drink it they'll bound to stain and stick there.

I've seen the idea of making it into sugar capsules by @Gl;itch.e and @narouz
but I don't understand how, so please introduce me to your idea if possible?

Any other ideas would help as well. Preferably some sort of pill making method.
Oxidal melts gel cap but I might try buy methylene blue and put it into some gel cap, but I still want to use up my oxidal before that.

Thanks beforehand!!

OP
K
the thing is wouldn't it stain the tongue which will eventually rub off on fillings before it dries?

x-ray peat

assuming the staining is temporary you could try it. how much liquid do you take? they have little ice cube trays you could buy

Gl;itch.e

if its a matter of trying to take a concentrated amount of MB per drop which would increase staining then how about diluting it 10+ times and just taking more drops to get the dose? I never did get around to trying the capsule idea. I just do a drop on the tongue.

larry h

Does MB work better with vitamin c or sodium ascorbate or not? Was thinking of using MB on keratitis lesion, but frown upon the dark blue stain, so thinking of using vitamin c with mb as solution for skin, without staining. Does MB with vitamin c contraindicated or not?

from Privy Info: natural medicine reformation
The soldiers in WWII disliked the green urine even though it was helping their malaria. So the reason for the disuse to treat malaria in the pacific wars could have been avoided if the doctors simply gave the GI's vitamin C when they injected methylene blue. Just add drops of methylene blue in vitamin C, it will instantly become colorless. Interestingly, methylene blue works better with vitamin C. Taking MB in allopathic doses will turn your urine green, but if you take at least 1000 mgs Vitamin C with the MB, these side-effects will not occur.

golder

Does MB work better with vitamin c or sodium ascorbate or not? Was thinking of using MB on keratitis lesion, but frown upon the dark blue stain, so thinking of using vitamin c with mb as solution for skin, without staining. Does MB with vitamin c contraindicated or not?

from Privy Info: natural medicine reformation
The soldiers in WWII disliked the green urine even though it was helping their malaria. So the reason for the disuse to treat malaria in the pacific wars could have been avoided if the doctors simply gave the GI's vitamin C when they injected methylene blue. Just add drops of methylene blue in vitamin C, it will instantly become colorless. Interestingly, methylene blue works better with vitamin C. Taking MB in allopathic doses will turn your urine green, but if you take at least 1000 mgs Vitamin C with the MB, these side-effects will not occur.
Did you ever get an answer to this? I really wanna try topical MB but dont want to turn into a smurf!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals