Anxiety

OP
I

iLoveSugar

Have you had noticeable benefits using these? I think I am going to buy a 10 pack for the house.
100%

I think they're worth their weight in gold.

At the very least I'd suggest putting one next to any wifi routers, smart meters, under the pillow, and in the car.

They're also good to keep around produce, gardens, water.

They'll improve the quality of all organic life while cancelling out the harmful parts of electronic gizmos.

OP
I

iLoveSugar

How often do you charge yours?
100%

I think they're worth their weight in gold.

At the very least I'd suggest putting one next to any wifi routers, smart meters, under the pillow, and in the car.

They're also good to keep around produce, gardens, water.

They'll improve the quality of all organic life while cancelling out the harmful parts of electronic gizmos.

How often do you charge yours?
The pucks themselves are said to not need to be charged, however I've put them outside on the ground for one day just to see what would happen. Didn't seem to change anything about their properties.

Although... I did put a few on a tesla purple plate in my room one night and I couldn't sleep until I took them off lol. It's like I was wired from afar. They were sitting about 12 feet away.

For the cautious, maybe move the pucks sitting on high EMF spots around every so often.

TheSir

What is an HTMA?
Hair tissue mineral analysis. It reveals what is going on in your cells and properly interpreted it'll give you a solid path forward to fixing your health, eliminating a lot of guesswork.

Runenight201

Fellow anxiety sufferer here. 100 percent admitted myself into ER after being certain I was about to die. Daily panic attacks after being released in which I just had to lay there and accept that I was going to die. Still here tho.

I would recommend a guy named Moojii on YouTube.
View: https://youtu.be/CaJv8zHfEzQ

Really helped a lot with my existential fear of being alive. There’s certainly a biological component to anxiety (for instance let’s say your cells aren’t properly getting oxygen or some critical nutrient yea you’re going to be freaking out from a psychological perspective), but a big part of it is also our amygdala being way overactive and creating this fear response.

I wouldn’t say I’m awakened or anything but I try and practice daily this mindset that I am just a being, alive on this earth, part of this much larger thing called life, and one day I will die and return back to the source. I feel like there’s this a lot of pressure to conform to societal standards, do this, work this job, meet these expectations, follow these rules, meet these goals, have this type of life, etc… and that can create tremendous anxiety. Drop it all, you exist, you breathe air, you eat food, you drink water, you’re a biological being.

Make sure you’re exercising your body, which is to mean just move like a human being. Still water becomes dirty, whereas a moving river cleanses itself. Practice some discipline that engages body and mind, work on grounding your mind always. I like to think of it like returning to source. If I start having anxious thoughts, I remind myself of these foundational principles, I focus on my breath, and I existentially ground myself.

Focus always on nasal breathing, which ensures that the vagus nerve stays active. This will help activate the parasympathetic nervous system. Us anxious people have way to high sympathetic nervous activity. If you find yourself engaging in an activity or task that creates hyperventilation or mouth breathing, either force yourself to nasal breath or tone down the intensity of the task.

Lastly, of course, make sure the diet is good. Drink some damn water, eat well cooked vegetables with salt, fat, some carbohydrate source, and protein. Respect your body and your hunger signals. Follow your intuition where it leads you to peace, truth begets more truth. Food in itself can cause a lot of psychological issues, for instance if the digestion becomes compromised, or too much coffee and sugar is consumed, so start being mindful there as well. The most grounding food for me is definitely beef, salt, and veggies.

Sending you good vibes fellow human 👏🏽

abbyjablonski

Have you looked into your vitamin D level? I also suffered from crippling anxiety for 5 years, similar to what you described. I've been Peating for almost a year and cleaning up my diet definitely helped but wasn't the answer; same with addressing my hypothyroidism. Finally, my Dr looked at my vitamin D and I was severely depleted. I've been supplementing with D3 alongside K2 for close to a month now and the change in the state of my mental health almost seems miraculous.

Nick

I've always had anxiety issues, but of late, it's been extreme, almost to the point of passing out. Anytime I am in a car and get stopped at a red light for example, I get extreme anxiety. I went to a car wash last night and instantly got frightened after 10 seconds of being in there. I don't dare think about flying anymore because of this severity of this. I don't know if it's vestibular issues, something inside me triggering it, but this quality of life is torcherous now. I won't drive but more than 5 minutes from home anymore.
I have noticed RF EMF is often extremely high at intersections in certain areas, and the effect of EMF (especially on the heart) for many people causes a reaction of anxiety. I highly recommend the book "The Invisible Rainbow" for more information on EMF and "anxiety."

mamaglee

Have you ever got an HTMA done? Thyroid usually makes people who are in fast oxidation or four lows pattern much worse. The latter is a particularly difficult pattern to resolve without knowing exactly what to do, people with this condition have typically spent years in it and have tried just about everything with little success.
What is HTMA?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals