Anti Parasitic Herbs And Neuropathy

LUH 3417

I started taking this formula a few days ago. Worms-B-Gone 16fl.oz

I am having a flare of neuropathy in my hands and feet that is frightening. I can’t find much else on the internet regarding this product specifically but I am wondering if endotoxin die off is causing this. Has anyone done an anti parasite protocol and experienced this?

Goobz

It says it contains wormwood.

Yep that's a form I think. I misspelled it above, but Artemisinin, artemisia annua or however it's spelled... one of them can cause neuropathy. Look up Stephen Buhner's website on Lyme and Cos and he talks about it, I think.

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
What is the parasite you are attempting to remove from your system?

OP
LUH 3417

LUH 3417

What is the parasite you are attempting to remove from your system?
I don’t know the specific name I just suspect I have them because of my symptoms. I went to Mexico and bought otc anti parasitic medication and seemed to pass what looked like either membrane or a tapeworm.

CLASH

Why not just use ivermectin and albendazole? Ivermectin only requires a 1 day dosage and albendazole a week.

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
I agree with CLASH that ivermectin or metronidazole might be a better choice. I hope the neuropathy is short lived. Drs might be willing to help since you have traveled to Mexico.

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
@pinacolada that is a good idea. My parents ended up with Giardia after visiting Canada one summer. Metronidazole was given to them by a gastroenterologist.

meatbag

I don’t know the specific name I just suspect I have them because of my symptoms. I went to Mexico and bought otc anti parasitic medication and seemed to pass what looked like either membrane or a tapeworm.

do you eat the carrot salad? Have you noticed anything similar with it?

meatbag

I started taking this formula a few days ago. Worms-B-Gone 16fl.oz

I am having a flare of neuropathy in my hands and feet that is frightening. I can’t find much else on the internet regarding this product specifically but I am wondering if endotoxin die off is causing this. Has anyone done an anti parasite protocol and experienced this?

Also have you considered trying flowers of sulfur? I remember Peat thinks it's very helpful

Goobz

Metronidazole and tinidazole can also cause a peripheral neuropathy, if you're worried about that particular problem. Probably much more so than herbs.

CLASH

@pinacolada
No problem.
Overall i think its less likely you have worms and more likely you have an intestinal dysbiosis if GI complaints are what this is related to. Could possibly be both. Testing is probably the best way to go.

OP
LUH 3417

LUH 3417

Just wanted to update that I stopped taking the formula and the tingling went away.

OP
LUH 3417

LUH 3417

Also have you considered trying flowers of sulfur? I remember Peat thinks it's very helpful
I took fos last winter. I had bruising all over my legs for weeks after. I emailed ray and he said it can chelate copper. I also had flu like symptoms and fatigue for months after taking fos so I don’t know if I want to play with that again. I do the carrot salad but not everyday.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals