Always end/start with sinus pain

coquz

Hello Everybody

Long time lurking, First time posting.
I been following a lot of post in here and it's been very helpful, so thank you all :)

My question is, when i have some health problems (ect. flu, cold, sore throat, hangover, bad digestion) it seems like it always results in sinus pain, different places around the eyes. its been like this for 6-7 years.
Sometimes no mucus, sometimes clear mucus and sometimes its with color
Sometimes blocked nose sometime not
I get sinus pain a day, usually on and off for some weeks and then some loong breaks with no sign of pain

Im 34 y male, lean, 180 cm 84 kg eat around 4 k calories
I have allergies( Cat and Hay fever)
I have some trouble digestion and a avoiding starch and milk which seems to help my bowel movement
Good digestion and bowel movement gives me reduced allergies and my eczema goes away and a lot better mood

My diet is inspired by some of Ray Peat work for 1½ years, before that low carb, keto, carnivore

i tried:
niacinamide
E, D3, K2
Aspirin
1-3 carrots a day

Im confused is it Migraines, allergies, something with to much serotonin, fungus, candida ....

Hello Everybody

Long time lurking, First time posting.
I been following a lot of post in here and it's been very helpful, so thank you all :)

My question is, when i have some health problems (ect. flu, cold, sore throat, hangover, bad digestion) it seems like it always results in sinus pain, different places around the eyes. its been like this for 6-7 years.
Sometimes no mucus, sometimes clear mucus and sometimes its with color
Sometimes blocked nose sometime not
I get sinus pain a day, usually on and off for some weeks and then some loong breaks with no sign of pain

Im 34 y male, lean, 180 cm 84 kg eat around 4 k calories
I have allergies( Cat and Hay fever)
I have some trouble digestion and a avoiding starch and milk which seems to help my bowel movement
Good digestion and bowel movement gives me reduced allergies and my eczema goes away and a lot better mood

My diet is inspired by some of Ray Peat work for 1½ years, before that low carb, keto, carnivore

i tried:
niacinamide
E, D3, K2
Aspirin
1-3 carrots a day

Im confused is it Migraines, allergies, something with to much serotonin, fungus, candida ....
I had the same problem for a long time until this past few months. I am not sure if it is because I upped my fruit, took out starches or now run an air filter in my room at night while I sleep, but I don’t wake up with my sinuses congested anymore.

OP
C

coquz

I had the same problem for a long time until this past few months. I am not sure if it is because I upped my fruit, took out starches or now run an air filter in my room at night while I sleep, but I don’t wake up with my sinuses congested anymore.
Thank you, I will look into air filters

HeyThere

I cleared up my lifelong massive sinus congestion by taking L-Citrulline. Took just a little in my coffee. It creates Nitric Oxide which kills sinus fungus. Early on they were looking to invent something to inhale Nitric Oxide to kill the vir\/z, BTW.

OP
C

coquz

I cleared up my lifelong massive sinus congestion by taking L-Citrulline. Took just a little in my coffee. It creates Nitric Oxide which kills sinus fungus. Early on they were looking to invent something to inhale Nitric Oxide to kill the vir\/z, BTW.
Thanks!! That interesting, i'm going to look into that, i've never heard about that, normally around this forum you hear its best to avoid nitric oxide,but i really don't know much about that

Dave Clark

My sinus issues improved immensely after getting a Brown's gas machine and doing H2 inhalation { Brown's gas has H2 and O2}. I have tried drinking H2 water, and didn't notice anything, but surprisingly after doing the H2 inhalation {which I was just doing for general systemic health reasons} only two days after starting I noticed my sinuses have greatly improved. Now, I am sold on the H2 inhalation, just for that reason.

HeyThere

Thanks!! That interesting, i'm going to look into that, i've never heard about that, normally around this forum you hear its best to avoid nitric oxide,but i really don't know much about that

Yeah, same with PUFAs, and yet Fish Oil pills took my stuck high BP away within weeks, it was bad since covid in 2019!!!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals