Ear fizzing sound

Gustav3Y

Some time ago I had some pain in my ears, around 2 months ago, especially in the right ear.
The major irony is that this appeared around 5 days after I had an ENT consultation for sinus issues which were going on and on, randomly I was also check in the ear and nothing was said to me. Ironically I was under oral levofloxacin pills when this appeared.

When this appeared I used boricated alcohol from the pharmacy and the pains disappeared in around 4 days.

Now I realize whenever I put a lot of pressure in my mouth by pushing a lot of air in it for like 3-4 seconds and use my hand to not let it blow out, my right ear always makes a noise short noise, like touching a sheet of paper or something like that.
Sometimes it can even make a sort of a fizz noise for a couple of seconds by the same high pressure in the mouth method.
Usually after this there is a slight discomfort in the ear, nothing bad, more like a slight ignorable itch.

Basically all this does not sound too good to me, I also have tinnitus sporadically caused by no apparent physical move.

What could this be?

Dave Clark

I believe it was the Mayo clinic that determined that most sinus and ear infections are fungal related, not bacterial. I would do things that are anti-fungal and see if symptoms improve. There are many, everything from H2O2 dropped in the ears, ozone (can be done at home with an ozone generator), oral anti-fungals like oil of oregano, olive leaf extract, etc.,etc. Do a search, there are many things to trial that are just as effective than going to an ENT and using meds.

OP
G

Gustav3Y

Do a search, there are many things to trial that are just as effective than going to an ENT and using meds.
Now if going to an ENT would be Effective, but it is not, with several of them, antibiotics and corticosteroids seems the cookie cutter treatment.

(boric acid 4%+ alcohol) which solved the acute pain I had, it is antifungal, used in general for fungi in vagina, but this is sold at the pharmacy for in-ear use specifically, at least around here.

I do have some oregano oil and some olive leaf extract.

My concern is to not be something related to eustachian tube which goes from the nose to the ear.

Dave Clark

Now if going to an ENT would be Effective, but it is not, with several of them, antibiotics and corticosteroids seems the cookie cutter treatment.

(boric acid 4%+ alcohol) which solved the acute pain I had, it is antifungal, used in general for fungi in vagina, but this is sold at the pharmacy for in-ear use specifically, at least around here.

I do have some oregano oil and some olive leaf extract.

My concern is to not be something related to eustachian tube which goes from the nose to the ear.
A lot of ear noises are related to swelling of the eustachian tubes, stemming from the ear infection or allergy related histamine reaction. If the ENT has determined that there is no critical problem with your ears, then I believe you should look into either various ways to control fungus/infection in the ear naturally, or find out if your problems are 'allergy' related. Many people think they have infections due to their symptoms, when in fact they are experiencing symptoms of allergies. Of course, at that point, there are many things to look at to determine what is causing the allergy, could be a food sensitivity, environmental, or maybe it is a candida over growth. Many of us have been down that rabbit hole. Heavy metal toxicity causes these problems, especially mercury, so you may want to look at that aspect.

OP
G

Gustav3Y

Several days ago I took a 500mg olive extract capsule at noon, then in the evening a 500mg olive extract capsule and a 250mg stinging nettle capsule.
Nightmares and aggression during sleeping is what I go and I am not having nightmares.
I haven't taken any other capsules of the same things and did not have any other nightmare.