Super sensitive stomach

iLoveSugar

My stomach is such a longstanding issue.

I have to be so extremely picky with everything I eat.

Sour feeling like before a loose bowel movement
Always gassy
Bloated
Never consistent bowel movements
No time to wait when bowels have to move
Heartburn

Literally just never a clean and comfortable gut. This has been an issue now for over 30 years (I'm now 38) and I just desperately want to fix it. It's effected my life long enough. I quit school because of the pain it caused me, and the fact that I could never hold a bowel movement long. From then, it's just gotten worse and worse.

HeyThere

Always gassy
Bloated
Heartburn

Literally just never a clean and comfortable gut. This has been an issue now for over 30 years (I'm now 38) and I just desperately want to fix it. It's effected my life long enough. I quit school because of the pain it caused me, and the fact that I could never hold a bowel movement long. From then, it's just gotten worse and worse.

1. With a name like "I Love Sugar" I think you have your answer.

2. I highly suggest taking enzymes.

God luck!

Jkbp

Forum Supporter
I take 3-4 of these enzymes before every meal. They have improved my digestion a lot.

1678677898227.png

Jonk

Latley I've been making a porridge with wheat bran, water and some added beef tallow. Long chained fats are supposed to stimulate the gallbladder, and my thinking is that the bran will help with some of its removal. I used to have problems with fiber and constipation, but I've made some changes that I think has helped me tolerate it better. Among the things are more whole fruit/smoothies instead of juice. Fruit and sugar instead of starchy foods. Lots of eggs for choline. Also experimenting with TMG, different amounts of fat, and different amounts of protein.
Edit: also quit dairy quite a while ago which made my regular symptoms of constipation and back pain acutely worse. Now I get my calcium from a coral powder supplement.

cs3000

Always gassy
Bloated
Heartburn

Try bromelain 50mg - 100mg for 10 days
(product without silicon dioxide additive if possible), & without aspirin during this time
if things improve its likely best to stick to 50mg long term

a bonus is bromelain has a good chance at sorting the breathing situation simultaneously,
assuming inflammation / immune cell migration there is the problem & not low iron

Last edited:

Perry Staltic

I had problems with too frequent, loose bowel movements until I took some bacillus coagulens by accident. Firmed things right up and movements became clean pinches once per day

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals