OP
M

Motif

Let's hope it will for me too. But iron is too high already

OP
M

Motif

What do you eat daily?

Oh hey, i didn't see this question till now.

I eat eggs, vanilla ice cream, cream, cream cheese, cottage cheese, salt, rice, carrots, occasionally other veggies, melons, sometimes apples, sometimes bananas, curd, potatoes, occasionally cocos water but i want to drink it daily now. Beef but I'm not tolerating it good, chicken again cause beef is not for me (histamine issues ...), oats, Shrimps, mushrooms

That's mostly what I'm eating.

I was taking tons of supplements a few years ago, but nothing really helped a lot

Histamine is my number one issue. OJ almost kills me. Same with liver and hard cheese

rei

I recently solved my similar problems by accident after combining a few things, but i believe the decisive factor that allowed it to happen was progesterone cream. I agree with ray that it is probably a hormonal problem.

OP
M

Motif

I think so. Iron makes the bad gut bacteria worse. So maybe you can focus on lowering iron (cilantro, vitamin E, aspirin, vitamin B1, caffeine, hesperidin, cranberry, tetracycline, lactoferrin, etc), lowering gut bacteria (mct oil, coconut oil, methylene blue + iodine + red light, vinegar, carrot salad, activated charcoal, etc.) and increasing bile flow with caffeine, taurine, ox bile, etc.

This will lower inflammation improve mineral status, such as zinc and copper, and increase ceruloplasmin levels.

Should I donate blood ?
Iron is high, ferritin and transferrin are good.

tankasnowgod

Any more ideas?

I remember when I first had loud cracking joints, they seemed to go away after supplementing Vitamin D, K2, and Magneseum. I had been noticed more cracking recently, and I have upped the D quite a bit (I had reduced D over time).

Hans

Forum Supporter
Oh hey, i didn't see this question till now.

I eat eggs, vanilla ice cream, cream, cream cheese, cottage cheese, salt, rice, carrots, occasionally other veggies, melons, sometimes apples, sometimes bananas, curd, potatoes, occasionally cocos water but i want to drink it daily now. Beef but I'm not tolerating it good, chicken again cause beef is not for me (histamine issues ...), oats, Shrimps, mushrooms

That's mostly what I'm eating.

I was taking tons of supplements a few years ago, but nothing really helped a lot

Histamine is my number one issue. OJ almost kills me. Same with liver and hard cheese
Ok cool. Do you perhaps use cronometer.

Should I donate blood ?
Iron is high, ferritin and transferrin are good.
Yes donating blood would help a lot to lower iron. Have you had liver enzymes tested?

OP
M

Motif

Ok cool. Do you perhaps use cronometer.

Yes donating blood would help a lot to lower iron. Have you had liver enzymes tested?

Ok, i will ask my doctor to donate blood.
"Donate". I'm not allowed to really donate blood with Gilbert syndrome.

I'm exited if I will feel a difference from this.

I'm not using chronometer. I need to start it.

My liver enzymes are all "perfect" is what the doctors say, but bilirubin is too high.

And I don't get it why my fat digestion is so bad and gets better with ox bile.

OP
M

Motif

@Salmonamb
Oh and I have methane sibo too btw.

No idea if Sibo is the root or my bad digestion feeded bad bacteria.

dreamcatcher

i think that already started when I was around 13 years old (1998). It's not a bone issue, but a tendon issue.

I also have bad back and neck tensions since 16 y.o.

What could be the reason for that?
I had the same issues 10 years ago i.e. cracking knees and chronic back pain for 7 years. I was severely hypothyroid and my diet wasn't good. I ate a lot of gluten and PUFAs. After I went gluten free (for a few years) and reduced PUFA intake, all my problems disappeared. I believe gut inflammation played a role and removing gluten was crucial.

OP
M

Motif

I had the same issues 10 years ago i.e. cracking knees and chronic back pain for 7 years. I was severely hypothyroid and my diet wasn't good. I ate a lot of gluten and PUFAs. After I went gluten free (for a few years) and reduced PUFA intake, all my problems disappeared. I believe gut inflammation played a role and removing gluten was crucial.

Yeah I think my gut causes it or maybe my liver or both. But I have no idea what to do

OP
M

Motif

It would be interesting to know what you're eating. I also had liver problems and yellowish skin but no longer.

dreamcatcher

If you have liver problems, I would temporarily lower fat intake-that's what I did for 4 months. Also, you need greens! Vitamin D is also very important, Ray Peat would say. Have you tried supplementing it in combination with K2?

OP
M

Motif

If you have liver problems, I would temporarily lower fat intake-that's what I did for 4 months. Also, you need greens! Vitamin D is also very important, Ray Peat would say. Have you tried supplementing it in combination with K2?

D in combination with k2? Yeah I tried that but only over a few weeks.

Fat without ox bile makes me a lot of issues so yeah, good Point.

Greens like spinach? Broccoli ?

My copper zinc and Ceruloplasmin is also low btw

Dave Clark

You might want to give IP-6 a try. Some here aren't keen on it, but studies and the science has proved it's effectiveness and safety. Taken on an empty stomach away from food, it does not interfere with mineral levels, but preferentially binds with excessive free iron. Would be a good option if you can't donate blood. In my opinion, the harm of high iron is more of a risk than using IP-6, if there is any risk at all with IP-6. Check out: IP-6 Basics and IP6 Research

dreamcatcher

Yes, you need vitamins from a variety of foods. I eat butternut squash, carrots, courgettes, beets, broccoli, kale, spinach, asparagus, tomatoes, peppers, green beans, green peas..but that's just me. Ray Peat doesn't do supplements apart from thyroid and vitamin D, he told me recently. It's better to get vitamins and minerals from foods. Do you drink coffee? That helps repairing the gut.

OP
M

Motif

Yes, you need vitamins from a variety of foods. I eat butternut squash, carrots, courgettes, beets, broccoli, kale, spinach, asparagus, tomatoes, peppers, green beans, green peas..but that's just me. Ray Peat doesn't do supplements apart from thyroid and vitamin D, he told me recently. It's better to get vitamins and minerals from foods. Do you drink coffee? That helps repairing the gut.

Coffee gives me crazy symptoms :/

And yeah I will work on my nutrients but i think something else is wrong with me

OP
M

Motif

You might want to give IP-6 a try. Some here aren't keen on it, but studies and the science has proved it's effectiveness and safety. Taken on an empty stomach away from food, it does not interfere with mineral levels, but preferentially binds with excessive free iron. Would be a good option if you can't donate blood. In my opinion, the harm of high iron is more of a risk than using IP-6, if there is any risk at all with IP-6. Check out: IP-6 Basics and IP6 Research

Will check it out, thanks!

dreamcatcher

Coffee gives me crazy symptoms :/

And yeah I will work on my nutrients but i think something else is wrong with me
Coffee for me is 500ml hot milk with a tsp of instant coffee. But yes, not everyone can tolerate it, depending on your health.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals