All My Joints Are Cracking

Macwanted

In fact, it is my tendons that cause all this cracking sounds and I still cannot figure out what is the root cause of this. Echographia with active doppler on left elbow shows an inflammation and echographia on middle fingers shows an issue with tendon and pulley (reason of the clicking sound when bending the fingers).

robertf

Not sure if it's true but the lastest 'science' theory is that the popping sound is actually gas in the joints being compressed and released when pressured.
It's a very strong sign of vata types.

The diet you do well with, not coincidentally is pretty much vata pacifying.

Some things that can help are getting onto beets long term in any form, salad, juices, cooked. Don't underestimate beets.

Ginger will likely help you a lot, in any form is good, but if you are really sensitive then better in its natural form as opposed to dried powder.

It's a good bet that all the savory spices will help: cinnamon, cardamom, clove, anise, black cardamom, garlic, fresh black pepper, all cooked not raw

Take your zinc with animal protein meals so that hcl will help break it down and try some different zinc chelates. Buffalo meat might be better for you than beef.

Lemonade will probably help you a lot.

Try this as an experiment: cook everything. Boil your water, boil your milk, cook everything except fruits if they are very ripe.

Taking a stab at the bile issue, combined with the info that you were underweight but the change in diet helped you gain weight, is that your small intestine is F%^&ed, but also vata is rooted in the colon so your entire gut is not good. I don't know how the term endotoxin is really define by peat people or peat himself, but in ayurveda the term is called ama which is just a catch-all for all toxic buildup. From reading on this forum it looks like people underestimate the enormousness of this issue. A lot of the western ayurveda people do the same see no evil strategy of avoidance. Like people think oh I have to kill off some bacteria and then my gut will be perfect. This is so far off from
reality that I can't even engage.

Long term you want to keep working on gut function and hopefully at some point you can turn the tides where your liver will not be overloaded and then bile production/solubility/movement can maybe have a better chance. Liver and bile stagnation is the root of the problem, but there is cause of the stagnation.

There are hacks you can do to force bile to move, or taurine as mentioned here previously to help solubility, but as long as your gut is compromised it's probably a losing battle.

Regular sunlight in warm climate might be as effective as all of the above.

ddjd

MSM, specifically optiMSM brand from doctors best, fixed all of my joint issues. no more pain at all. it's incredible!

lena

U asked before its because you take supplemental zinc and are copper deficient i had exactly same thing. Probably have low ferritin aswell. Stop taking all zinc supplements. Start taking 6mg copper bisglycinate daily and thank me on 2-3 months

U have cracking in wrists of hands middle upper back, neck and jaws. Exactly what i had. Worse in the mornings when waking up. Then u sorta crack relief but after hours especially doing something that would tense your body up ypu have to re crack all joints. This is done between 3-6 times a day. Its 100% copper problem. Just like me you depleted it with zinc. You really have to stop zinc for a long time. And take copper for a long time
Can you please recommend the band for Copper? I would like to give it a try for sure. My zinc is very low......do I take the sink too?