Joint Pain All Over The Body

Macwanted

Hi all,

I am a male of 46 years and since few months I started to have joint pain all over the body (fingers, wrist, elbow, knee, ankle, ...). Doc has no clue of the root cause of this. I have done x-ray of hands and wrists, blood work for RA, hormones and others and nothing came wrong.

I have also to mention that my joints are making noise when bending (hard to say if this the joints or tendons).

I am doing workout 6 times a week.

Last edited:

Ania

Hi all,

I am a male of 46 years and since few months I started to have joint pain all over the body (fingers, wrist, elbow, knee, ankle, ...). Doc has no clue of the root cause of this. I have done x-ray of hands and wrists, blood work for RA, hormones and others and nothing came wrong.

I have also to mention that my joints are making noise when bending (hard to say if this the joints or tendons).

Hi Macwanted,

I started having such symptoms when I was 17. It started suddenly. For years I had no clue, doctors had no clue.
All my bloodwork was perfect. Only few years ago I discovered it was food intolerance. Several years ago my rheumatoid markers started to be elevated, long, long after my first symptoms occured. If you are interested read my thread : Rheumatoid Arthritis managed by fruit and protein diet.

Hugh Johnson

Hi all,

Stop working out for starters. The body has a limted healing capacity. Pick something that is easy on the joints like Muscle Control instead of lifting and see what happens.

BlueEyeWolf

Forum Supporter
This has happened to me suddenly overnight. Mainly in my legs hips sometimes arm and fingers. I work 0ut and keep in shape. I don't understand the sudden change of this. I can't wear some of the shoes I want and have been taking Advil which I don't want to rely on.

It does seem like endotoxemia to me. From gut problem. Consider trying a different diet, avoiding allergens. It could be EMF related which can cause gut hyper permeability in some people.

Ground up well cooked mushrooms can help. Gelatin and collagen. Activated charcoal should help if it’s gut related.

Did you notice any change in digestion or bowel habits?

ddjd

MSM from doctors best - optiMSM, worked wonders for my joint pain

yerrag

It's certainly systemic, affecting all your joints. The noise, could that be a giveaway of some crystallization of say, uric acid? Might help to get some urine pH strips and test your urine pH throughout the day. If it's uric acid, if you're reaching below 5.5 pH, that may be the cause as uric acid crystallizes in your joints when your ecf/blood is below that level. If so, you can increase your pH by intake of potassium/magnesium/calcium, or you can decrease your intake of foods high in phosphate and cut down on excessive meat intake. If you're working out, you may be having intakes of protein that's high in phosphate and sulfur/sulfate, such as in amino acids tryptophan, cysteine, and methionine.

Don't know also if your metabolism is optimal where you burn sugar well and produce little lactic acid and plenty of carbon dioxide. That has a strong effect on your ecf/blood pH as well.

At your age, your body is less forgiving of suboptimal dietary practices. The imbalance may have reached a critical point and you're feeling the effect of it.

RisingSun

Hi all,

Did you test your IGF-1 levels?

My patients with low GH/IGF-1 experience those symptoms all too often

OP
M

Macwanted

I find out that my pain is not due to joints but tendons. For instance, the clicking in my middle fingers is due to the tendon and the pulley.

I am starting to get better now and it seems that homeopathy Anica Montana is helping with curcumin and boswellia.
It was getting worse when taking chondroitin, glucosamine and MSM.

yerrag

I find out that my pain is not due to joints but tendons. For instance, the clicking in my middle fingers is due to the tendon and the pulley.

I am starting to get better now and it seems that homeopathy Anica Montana is helping with curcumin and boswellia.
It was getting worse when taking chondroitin, glucosamine and MSM.
It's amazing how these things work. I'm glad it was that easy.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals