Painful Joints / Body

shepherdgirl

After becoming a salt maniac about 2 weeks ago, my pain is down a lot. Sometimes gone completely. Sometimes i even forget to take aspirin. Totally unexpected result along with effortless weight loss.

Don't increase fluid intake and salt your food like a fool.

Body tightens up and everything working better including libido.

According to the book I read on the history of Salt, women used to rub salt all over their man to ensure performance.

Wow you got powerful results. Why does salt help?

GAF

shepherdgirl,
My theory is that the problem is perpetual dehydration. Fluids in the body that do not contain the proper Salt content cause dehydration. This causes pain and overall malfunction of virtually every body process.

Water Water Everywhere and so it just gurgles in our beer gut or wobbles on our big butt and the body cannot get rid of it and cannot use it because it lacks Salt and so we carry the water around as useless bloated baggage. Because "expert" liars tell us to drink gallons of water a day and limit salt intake, we get to see the average poundage of air-conditioned, limping Americans climb to new stretchy pants widths everyday.

RP says it much better in an old January 2000 newsletter attached.

Attachments

• MEGA Master Ray Newsletter pages 167 to 172 Edema estrogen and aging.pdf
    917.8 KB · Views: 112
OP
M

marsaday

@marsaday hope you have stopped your joint pain. Have you found anything that works?

Yes i certainly have. Testosterone !!!

I started testosterone gel last summer and so many of my physical symptoms have disappeared. It wasnt immediate and i would say it has really become apparent this spring how well i am doing. I am much stronger and my joints are fine.

shepherdgirl

shepherdgirl,
My theory is that the problem is perpetual dehydration. Fluids in the body that do not contain the proper Salt content cause dehydration. This causes pain and overall malfunction of virtually every body process.

Water Water Everywhere and so it just gurgles in our beer gut or wobbles on our big butt and the body cannot get rid of it and cannot use it because it lacks Salt and so we carry the water around as useless bloated baggage. Because "expert" liars tell us to drink gallons of water a day and limit salt intake, we get to see the average poundage of air-conditioned, limping Americans climb to new stretchy pants widths everyday.

RP says it much better in an old January 2000 newsletter attached.
@GAF Thanks. Knew salt was good, but never realized there were such far-reaching benefits.
How much salt do you eat? How long did it take to improve your health?
Yeah i know someone with high bp whose doctor told her to stay off the salt. She won't listen to my pro-salt arguments. So many people follow doctor's orders without questioning.

LUH 3417

@GAF Thanks. Knew salt was good, but never realized there were such far-reaching benefits.
Yeah i know someone with high bp whose doctor told her to stay off the salt. She won't listen to my pro-salt arguments. So many people follow doctor's orders without questioning.
But I did get higher blood pressure salting to taste and even more than to taste, so now what?

shepherdgirl

I started testosterone gel last summer and so many of my physical symptoms have disappeared. It wasnt immediate and i would say it has really become apparent this spring how well i am doing. I am much stronger and my joints are fine.

That's terrific @marsaday
Guess it was not low estrogen then.
Have you increased muscle mass as well?
I guess for a woman T is out of the question? But maybe progesterone and DHEA would be helpful for females?

Goobz

That's terrific @marsaday
Guess it was not low estrogen then.
Have you increased muscle mass as well?
I guess for a woman T is out of the question? But maybe progesterone and DHEA would be helpful for females?

I dunno, just my opinion, but to me it sounds like that's exactly what it was. Using testosterone gel then overcame this by providing an extra source of estradiol to offset this.

For example, taking an AI causes joint pain in men, despite raising testosterone, so it's clearly not just the effects of the testosterone itself.

GAF

I do not measure. It's about fun and adventure not being a science nerd. You need what you need. You probably need more. RP says the body adjusts in short order. I saw benefits right away.

People who still listen to doctors deserve pity and I usually just ask them if they would like a shot...of vodka...heavy drinking is their best hope for at least some fun during their life.

GAF

But I did get higher blood pressure salting to taste and even more than to taste, so now what?

Salt increases blood volume so you need more and more longer to fully saturate your tissues and extracellular fluid compartments. Besides, blood pressure paranoia is just another scheme to feed us Rx and stress so we will be their sickly dependents. Stop taking your BP, then you won't know and won't care.

shepherdgirl

I dunno, just my opinion, but to me it sounds like that's exactly what it was. Using testosterone gel then overcame this by providing an extra source of estradiol to offset this.

For example, taking an AI causes joint pain in men, despite raising testosterone, so it's clearly not just the effects of the testosterone itself.

Perhaps you're right. I know nothing about this, just thought T would increase androgen/estrogen ratio. But if estradiol increases too then my theory is out the window.

LUH 3417

Salt increases blood volume so you need more and more longer to fully saturate your tissues and extracellular fluid compartments. Besides, blood pressure paranoia is just another scheme to feed us Rx and stress so we will be their sickly dependents. Stop taking your BP, then you won't know and won't care.
That’s true. I was concerned bc I’ve never had headaches in my life and sometimes get headaches now, but I think it’s due to something else and not the BP.

shepherdgirl

I do not measure. It's about fun and adventure not being a science nerd. You need what you need. You probably need more. RP says the body adjusts in short order. I saw benefits right away.

People who still listen to doctors deserve pity and I usually just ask them if they would like a shot...of vodka...heavy drinking is their best hope for at least some fun during their life.
:lol:

GAF

I’ve never had headaches in my life and sometimes get headaches now, but I think it’s due to something else and not the BP.

At the risk of being repetitive, for headache, try a big bowl of insanely salted popcorn. You can add a coke plus aspirin, if you think it might help.

sladerunner69

How much testosterone do you use? I presume you are male?

I have been looking into trying this myself. Did you have to get a prescription?

Hgreen56

personal i always notice that when i have eat some high potassium or sulfur foods (cant figure out which one) i have more stiff/painfull joints.
i have no clue why..

OP
M

marsaday

How much testosterone do you use? I presume you are male?

I have been looking into trying this myself. Did you have to get a prescription?
Yes I have a prescription

I take the recommended amount of the androgel, which is 2 squirts from the dispenser per day. This is 40mcg testosterone.

I also use hcg which is injected 3 times per week using an insulin type needle. This help the testicles keep working and so maintains size, but it also aids the testosterone dosing. I feel much better with the hcg than not

sladerunner69

Yes I have a prescription

I take the recommended amount of the androgel, which is 2 squirts from the dispenser per day. This is 40mcg testosterone.

I also use hcg which is injected 3 times per week using an insulin type needle. This help the testicles keep working and so maintains size, but it also aids the testosterone dosing. I feel much better with the hcg than not

Good to know thanks!

Do you have a prescription for the HCG as well? What kind of doctor did you have to see to get these, an endocrinologist?

OP
M

marsaday

Yes have prescriptions for both

I see a private gp here in the U.K. he has started a specific men’s clinic for sexual health issues and testosterone. I went to see him for the testosterone after I had some bloods back which showed low overall testosterone.

I wouldn’t have been treated on the nhs.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals