What Influence On Health Can A Bad Posture Have?

OP
M

Motif

Jesus christ there you have it. I swear on my mothers grave if you start taking copper you will feel a lot of improvements. The copper toxicity is a myth. Your body has a mechanism of excreating extra intake through your bile. Toxicity is for people with hereditary genetic diseases causing your body not to produce ceruloplasmin. upper safe dosage is 10mg per day. I've done 16mg a day with no problem only seeing benefits since to was also copper deficient at one point. Buy a chelated copper supplement like copper glycinate and start taking 4mg a day with food to avoid nausea and you'll see within a month you're aches will be gone. You probably notice improvements after first dose.
Do yourself the favor

How about the zinc ratio and when did you feel improvement?

My Ceruloplasmin was a bit too low too

cyclops

Making your own magnesium bicarbonate is best, but it involves a little work and spending a small amount on equipment

What equipment?

I had a chronically tight hamstring for 10 + years and Magnoil fixed it in the first dose.

Had you tried other brands before Magnoil or was that your first time supplementing any form of magnesium?

Douglas Ek

How about the zinc ratio and when did you feel improvement?

My Ceruloplasmin was a bit too low too

Zinc is the one that lowers copper and not the vice versa. Theres no studies on copper lowering zinc but tons of studies off zinc anemia from lowered copper. Zinc reduces ceruloplasmin. Ceruloplasmins job is to protect you from iron depositing in organs and tissue. It converts iron II to iron III so that transferrin can transport it to where its needed like the bone marrow to produce red blood cells. You have taken zinc supps in the past? If so its probably the cause of your deficiency and aches. Even doses as low as 15mg zinc from supplements have been shown to reduce copper. And how is your zinc status now? I know that a lot of people that supplemented zinc usually dont get their zinc level up. Because copper is being depleted. Once they stop zinc and start using copper then zinc actually goes up. This was the case for me. My zinc went up by taking copper. The copper scare is a myth.

Multivitamins tend to have 0 copper and 15mg zinc. Thats not good. On top of that we eat way more zinc foods like meat today than what we do copper foods. Clams, liver, nuts and vegetables

Anyway im not gonna evolve to much on the subject

I think the true ratio for zinc and copper is
1mg Cu / 7mg Zinc. And the daily need just to maintain is 1mg then for every 7mg zinc 1mg more so if you eat like a normal person you probably need 2-3mg copper everyday

OP
M

Motif

Yeah, I never got copper and Ceruloplasmin checked before taking high dosed zinc on and off over years, cause my zinc was pretty low sometimes too.

Douglas Ek

Yeah, I never got copper and Ceruloplasmin checked before taking high dosed zinc on and off over years, cause my zinc was pretty low sometimes too.

Yeah thats the problem if you take zinc you will deplete both zinc and copper. High dose whats that 100mg?
Ive been in the same situation as you man.
Straight up honestly get on the copper asap. I can tell you your symptoms without even asking.
Fatigue to the point of nausea
Thyroid problems
Joint cracks specially neck, upper back and wrists
Aches
Anxiety issues on and off
Restless legs when youre sitting still
Libido issues

Does this ring a bell?

Douglas Ek

Just the fact that you've taken high doses of zinc for years, have low copper and ceruloplasmin on paper and display symptoms of low copper. And you worry about messing up the zinc to copper ratio? You probably messed it up as hard as you can by yourself buddy. Im trying to help you correct it

OP
M

Motif

100 mg just over some Short periods, but yeah, most of the symptoms you listed are a big part of my life, but even before starting zinc.

I guess there's a lot of other factors too. A lot of issues, like sweating and eczema / dermatitis / hair loss started after starting drinking heavy on weekends. This could be a huge factor for me, but even after stopping drinking alcohol for almost two years there is not much improvement.

Some other isses like having no concentration, getting aggressive easily , constipation, have been there all my life.

How high would you dose the copper and how long would you take it? At what point we can switch to high copper foods without taking supplements?

Douglas Ek

100 mg just over some Short periods, but yeah, most of the symptoms you listed are a big part of my life, but even before starting zinc.

I guess there's a lot of other factors too. A lot of issues, like sweating and eczema / dermatitis / hair loss started after starting drinking heavy on weekends. This could be a huge factor for me, but even after stopping drinking alcohol for almost two years there is not much improvement.

Some other isses like having no concentration, getting aggressive easily , constipation, have been there all my life.

How high would you dose the copper and how long would you take it? At what point we can switch to high copper foods without taking supplements?

Ok what was your ceruloplasmin? You want it to be 35. Get copper glycinate take 4mg with food daily for a couple of months. You will see improvements. Id recommend you add a retinol form vitamin A about 10k IU with that. It helps your liver produce ceruloplasmin again and utilize the copper properly. But keep taking the copper untill your ceruloplasmin is 35. Then you can stop and id recommend you never take zinc again. You get enough from food end of story. I also taken 100mg in the past. Its madness

Douglas Ek

Whats your ferritin?

OP
M

Motif

Cool, i will order some copper. I got vit A here.

What symptoms improved for you from taking copper?

OP
M

Motif

Oh my Ceruloplasmin was like 17 i think, but I don't know if it's the same norm in Germany. It was a bit deficient. Not too bad.

And my ferritin was alright. I think pretty much in mid range. Iron was pretty high though

Douglas Ek

Oh my Ceruloplasmin was like 17 i think, but I don't know if it's the same norm in Germany. It was a bit deficient. Not too bad.

And my ferritin was alright. I think pretty much in mid range. Iron was pretty high though

Ok thats good iron isnt to bad unless blood test says its high. Ceruloplasmin is either written 17 or 0.17 usually 15 is what labs say is deficiency but some say 20. Mine was 15 and i felt ***t. Just getting my above 20 made me feel much better. But aim for 35. 60 is upper range

Douglas Ek

How long did it take and are you still taking it ?

It took me 1-2 months to see full effect. But 1 week to notice difference. But after 2 months my cerulo went from 15 to 20. It took another 3 months to get it to 35.

OP
M

Motif

Ok cool, so i will Start copper and some A and hopefully i will feel improvement soon

yerrag

What equipment?
A sodastream machine or a DIY carbonator, which I found easy to put together, when I searched for it online. I prefer the DIY carbonator though, as it's cheaper in the long run. But if you prefer something that doesn't take up much space, a sodastream will be fine. Even if it's more expensive in the long run, it's still better than buying magbicarb water, which is really expensive, considering the cost of the raw material used. The commercially available magbicarb water is also very diluted, and I think it's because if someone should ever be harmed drinking a concentrated solution, the maker of the magbicarb drink can be sued. Just a guess. Not that magbicarb isn't safe to drink, it's just good business sense to protect oneself against the slight possibility of a lawsuit.

OP
M

Motif

I still take copper from time to time. And finally my zinc is better than ever aswell without taking any

Why did you start the zinc ? Are the issues why you started it better now too?

And what do you think could be the reason for copper deficiency?

Douglas Ek

Why did you start the zinc ? Are the issues why you started it better now too?

And what do you think could be the reason for copper deficiency?

I started zinc way back. I didnt even know i was taking it first. I took a multivitamin because i thought it was healthy. I remember that it had lots of zinc in it. Eventually symptoms started appearing. I ended up taking more zinc because everyone on the internet said so. Took me probably 2-3 years before i realized what ive actually done by doing lots of research. Eventually I bought some copper tried it and after 1 week i was like a new person. Feelt ***t for a big part of my life. Now i feel normal again.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals