What Influence On Health Can A Bad Posture Have?

OP
M

Motif

I started zinc way back. I didnt even know i was taking it first. I took a multivitamin because i thought it was healthy. I remember that it had lots of zinc in it. Eventually symptoms started appearing. I ended up taking more zinc because everyone on the internet said so. Took me probably 2-3 years before i realized what ive actually done by doing lots of research. Eventually I bought some copper tried it and after 1 week i was like a new person. Feelt ***t for a big part of my life. Now i feel normal again.

Awesome.

Did you read up on copper toxicity? You really think it's not a thing ?

More and more people are talking about that and I really don't know what to think about it

Douglas Ek

Awesome.

More and more people are talking about that and I really don't know what to think about it

No its bull****. Copper is used by the liver to make ceruloplasmin. It carries most of the copper in your body. Ceruloplasmin is healthy it protects you from iron toxicity. Other than that copper is used to make ATP with magnesium to give your cells energy. Copper is vital for your thyroid and together with zinc it makes SOD an antioxidant enzyne and a lot of other immune system functions. Copper is also needed to keep calcium in the bones and together with vitamin C keep your cartilidge healthy in your joints. It also puts colour in your hair and prevents hair loss. Excess copper goes to the liver and the liver then pushes it out into your bile (stomach acid) and then you crap it out. People take high amounts of zinc to get rid of so called "toxic copper" notice worse symptoms and then they tell themselves that its good. Its just a reaction of riding your body of copper. ****** idiots

Douglas Ek

Awesome.

Ive been trying to find any study claiming that copper would lower your zinc. And i cant find any sources. Mostly i find evidence saying that copper does not have amy effect on zinc or any other mineral. While you can find tons of studies of people getting same problems like you and me from just taking 15mg of zinc everyday over time.

OP
M

Motif

No its bull****. Copper is used by the liver to make ceruloplasmin. It carries most of the copper in your body. Ceruloplasmin is healthy it protects you from iron toxicity. Other than that copper is used to make ATP with magnesium to give your cells energy. Copper is vital for your thyroid and together with zinc it makes SOD an antioxidant enzyne and a lot of other immune system functions. Copper is also needed to keep calcium in the bones and together with vitamin C keep your cartilidge healthy in your joints. It also puts colour in your hair and prevents hair loss. Excess copper goes to the liver and the liver then pushes it out into your bile (stomach acid) and then you crap it out. People take high amounts of zinc to get rid of so called "toxic copper" notice worse symptoms and then they tell themselves that its good. Its just a reaction of riding your body of copper. ****** idiots

So bile gets rid of copper in the liver - but what if you have liver / gallbladder issues?

I think I'm really lacking of bile fluids, cause without taking an ox bile supplement I get hot flashes and I'm constipatet.

The people who are talking about copper toxicity don't take high amounts of zinc btw. They say you can't get rid of it with taking zinc

Herbie

bad post-ure blocks respiration and leads to death.

Puts stress an joints and ligaments, takes space away from organs, stops supply to brain, stops energy supply to muscles, disrupts digestion, sexual organs, I think it has a bad impact on every system in the body.

If looking at the body and how it produces energy and if the body has enough energy it will be able to over power gravity and other forces which are pushing us into the Earth, with enough energy we stand tall and straight, everything in the body is functioning and allows the person to be erected.

Most bad posture is the body falling into the ball position towards the Earth, towards death, towards the underworld.

Douglas Ek

So bile gets rid of copper in the liver - but what if you have liver / gallbladder issues?

I think I'm really lacking of bile fluids, cause without taking an ox bile supplement I get hot flashes and I'm constipatet.

The people who are talking about copper toxicity don't take high amounts of zinc btw. They say you can't get rid of it with taking zinc

Well thats even more bull**** because the main treatment for people with wilsons disease which is a genetic disorder where you cant make ceruloplasmin so copper gets stored in tissue. The main treatment for this disease is zinc. Its so effective. These people dont know what they talking about. Theyre wamna be health people who heard some bull**** like ayuverdic thing.

OP
M

Motif

Well thats even more bull**** because the main treatment for people with wilsons disease which is a genetic disorder where you cant make ceruloplasmin so copper gets stored in tissue. The main treatment for this disease is zinc. Its so effective. These people dont know what they talking about. Theyre wamna be health people who heard some bull**** like ayuverdic thing.

Mineral balancing groups on Facebook are really into copper toxicity for example.
Confusing sh**

Douglas Ek

Mineral balancing groups on Facebook are really into copper toxicity for example.
Confusing sh**

So you trust them?

Theres different groups check out the magbesium advocacy group. Morley robbins. He promotes magnesium and ceruloplasmin. And says zinc supplements is bad. I dont fully believe all his stuff coz he also says ferritin should be zero. But theres so many people with low ferritin that feel horrible. Everyone says dofferent things dude. You have to experiment yourself what works for you. Try the copper and see how you feel. Take 4mg everyday for a week trust me. Its not like ur gonna die

OP
M

Motif

So you trust them?

Theres different groups check out the magbesium advocacy group. Morley robbins. He promotes magnesium and ceruloplasmin. And says zinc supplements is bad. I dont fully believe all his stuff coz he also says ferritin should be zero. But theres so many people with low ferritin that feel horrible. Everyone says dofferent things dude. You have to experiment yourself what works for you. Try the copper and see how you feel. Take 4mg everyday for a week trust me. Its not like ur gonna die

I trust nobody :)
Because of what you said - everybody tells something different and claims it's the only truth.

OP
M

Motif

But yeah - my histamine intolerance could be caused by copper deficiency too cause it's needed for DAO.

I hope my hair can get thicker from it if it works for me

Douglas Ek

But yeah - my histamine intolerance could be caused by copper deficiency too cause it's needed for DAO.

Yes im pretty confident youll notice improvements. Give it a try. Since you have low copper on test and display symptoms im so confident youll get better

OP
M

Motif

Hopefully.
I will tell you how it's going.

You take vitamin A daily too?

OP
M

Motif

Yes im pretty confident youll notice improvements. Give it a try. Since you have low copper on test and display symptoms im so confident youll get better
Oh btw.

I did a hair mineral test and got told to suffer from copper toxicity, that's why I've always been too scared to supplement it

Douglas Ek

Like i dont want to sell you copper because it worked for me. Coz then im just like everyone else. But reason why im doing it is that i want to help. And if i did believe you could get worse fro
Oh btw.

I did a hair mineral test and got told to suffer from copper toxicity, that's why I've always been too scared to supplement it

I dont trust hair mineral analysis. Having essential vitamins and minerals in your hair doesnt say ***t. You want the minerals in the right places not in the hair. Ita a big controversey about hair mineral testing and in my opinion its a waste of money.
Other people on the webb agree for example if u search forums people mention:
To detect things that shouldn't be there like arsenic, mercury, illegal drugs, yes. To determine whether someone has excess or deficient levels of nutrients, absolutely not.

Douglas Ek

Hopefully.
I will tell you how it's going.

You take vitamin A daily too?

No i take from time to time. I get tons of retinol from food. Lots of butter and liver but sometimes i buy and dose 10k IU everyday untill the bottle is done. I usually tend to feel improvements from taking retinol like increased metabolism. But for you I would recommend higher doses. Vitamin A is safe even doing way more than 100k IU a day and its super important for liver health minerals and enzymes like ceruloplasmin. Out of all the vitamins i think its one of the most important

Douglas Ek

Oh btw.

Besides everyone has copper in their hair. Google copper and melanin. Copper is what gives your hair colour. Hair mineral test is a ******* lie from hokus pokus people to trick you for your money. Then when you have copper in the hair because copper is part of your hair naturally they say you have copper toxicity and say you need to buy their stuff. Its so wrong

OP
M

Motif

Besides everyone has copper in their hair. Google copper and melanin. Copper is what gives your hair colour. Hair mineral test is a ******* lie from hokus pokus people to trick you for your money. Then when you have copper in the hair because copper is part of your hair naturally they say you have copper toxicity and say you need to buy their stuff. Its so wrong

Yeah, like I said, I don't know sh.. about it. Many people claim it's a good indicator.

tara

My posture improved when my diet improved, and my breathing improved when my diet improved more.
When I get to yoga practice (not as often as I like), it improves my posture, emotion, cognition and function.
When I attend usefully to life stresses and goals, and get enough sleep, the others improve.

internal influences on health as being based on a triad of biochemical- emotional cognitive - and structural influences. Each one can influence the other. None can be understood without both of the others.
That makes sense to me.
On top of that we eat way more zinc foods like meat today than what we do copper foods. Clams, liver, nuts and vegetables
Liver at least has copper as well as zinc, doesn't it? And in the copper a relatively bio-useful form?

A sodastream machine or a DIY carbonator, which I found easy to put together, when I searched for it online. I prefer the DIY carbonator though, as it's cheaper in the long run. But if you prefer something that doesn't take up much space, a sodastream will be fine. Even if it's more expensive in the long run, it's still better than buying magbicarb water, which is really expensive, considering the cost of the raw material used. The commercially available magbicarb water is also very diluted, and I think it's because if someone should ever be harmed drinking a concentrated solution, the maker of the magbicarb drink can be sued. Just a guess. Not that magbicarb isn't safe to drink, it's just good business sense to protect oneself against the slight possibility of a lawsuit.
This looks like a nice way to make it, but you can also make Mg bicarbonate water with no equipment more complicated than a plastic bottle of soda water and some plain milk of magnesia or magnesium hydroxide powder and a spoon to measure it. It just takes a good bit of shaking and a bit of time, and goes faster if you an stick it in a fridge. There are instructions somewhere here.

yerrag

This looks like a nice way to make it, but you can also make Mg bicarbonate water with no equipment more complicated than a plastic bottle of soda water and some plain milk of magnesia or magnesium hydroxide powder and a spoon to measure it. It just takes a good bit of shaking and a bit of time, and goes faster if you an stick it in a fridge. There are instructions somewhere here.

Good for you to mention this Tara. Soda water will work well. But it has limitations.

If you're looking to get a large amount of magnesium without drinking a lot of water, you can't use soda water. There is a limited amount of carbon dioxide in soda water, and it is the limit to which magnesium hydroxide will react to produce magnesium bicarbonate. With a carbonator, you can keep on adding carbon dioxide to enable more magnesium bicarbonate to be produced.

For me, I needed upwards of 800mg of elemental magnesium per day, a therapeutic dosage. And I have to take this in daily for a good 6 months. To get that amount, I would have to use plenty of bottled soda water, and it's not practical for me. In addition, plain carbonated water is not cheap. It costs $1.50/liter where I'm at. Coke is cheaper at around $0.80/liter but I wouldn't want to use that much Coke either.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals