Aging Fast & Alien Confusion

J.R.K

I really only started using it again recently, if I wake up in the night, and it seems to make me sleepy, otherwise i use it before going to a restaurant for protection the PUFA’s.
Sounds like a sound strategy, have you ever used anything else to mitigate free fatty acids other than Progest E?

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Sounds like a sound strategy, have you ever used anything else to mitigate free fatty acids other than Progest E?
I eat lots of grass fed dairy, and I use to use baby aspirin when I would go to restaurants, but stopped using it because Bayer uses that, aborted baby, Senomyx technology. I keep meaning to get some aspirin in loose form, but I haven’t gotten around to finding one that is trustworthy. Besides my blood runs thin and the vitamin E in the Progest-E already thins it more. I have to balance this issue with vitamin k1 sources.

J.R.K

I eat lots of grass fed dairy, and I use to use baby aspirin when I would go to restaurants, but stopped using it because Bayer uses that, aborted baby, Senomyx technology. I keep meaning to get some aspirin in loose form, but I haven’t gotten around to finding one that is trustworthy. Besides my blood runs thin and the vitamin E in the Progest-E already thins it more. I have to balance this issue with vitamin k1 sources.
I got you @Rinse & rePeat. Have you tried any veterinary sources for Aspirin it’s usually pure and in bulk powder form. Gericare is from Bayer but only has corn starch as the other added ingredient.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
I got you @Rinse & rePeat. Have you tried any veterinary sources for Aspirin it’s usually pure and in bulk powder form. Gericare is from Bayer but only has corn starch as the other added ingredient.
No. I just can’t do the veterinary route, it just doesn’t feel right for me.

OP
Rinse & rePeat

Attachments

• 9DAB6D67-55C7-4D4C-866C-B6CEE46F9BB1.jpeg
    9DAB6D67-55C7-4D4C-866C-B6CEE46F9BB1.jpeg
    263.1 KB · Views: 19
  • FCF74224-92DF-4EC5-AAFA-120286231AE2.jpeg
    FCF74224-92DF-4EC5-AAFA-120286231AE2.jpeg
    323.6 KB · Views: 19

J.R.K

I am leery about this poison label warning.
The one percent represents salicylic acid and moisture it says. The USP standard is quite good from my understanding of quality controls. But again you know your body better than anyone so if the risk outweighs the benefits…

OP
Rinse & rePeat
The one percent represents salicylic acid and moisture it says. The USP standard is quite good from my understanding of quality controls. But again you know your body better than anyone so if the risk outweighs the benefits…
I am just not an expert on the aspirin, and I am not willing to experiment on myself. I will have read some reviews on it tomorrow. Thanks for the lead JR.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“The leakage of enzymes out of cells and into the blood stream is recognized medically as evidence of damage to the organ that is losing them. Different combinations of enzymes are commonly considered to be evidence of a heart attack, or skeletal muscle damage, or liver disease, pancreatitis, prostate cancer, etc. But often the reason for the leakage isn't understood. Hypothyroidism, for example, causes leakage of enzymes, possibly mainly from the liver, but also from other organs. Excess estrogen, intense exercise, starvation, anything that increases lipid peroxidation and free radical production, such as drinking alcohol when the tissues contain polyunsaturated fats, can cause organs such as heart and liver to leak their components.“ -Ray Peat

J.R.K

“The leakage of enzymes out of cells and into the blood stream is recognized medically as evidence of damage to the organ that is losing them. Different combinations of enzymes are commonly considered to be evidence of a heart attack, or skeletal muscle damage, or liver disease, pancreatitis, prostate cancer, etc. But often the reason for the leakage isn't understood. Hypothyroidism, for example, causes leakage of enzymes, possibly mainly from the liver, but also from other organs. Excess estrogen, intense exercise, starvation, anything that increases lipid peroxidation and free radical production, such as drinking alcohol when the tissues contain polyunsaturated fats, can cause organs such as heart and liver to leak their components.“ -Ray Peat
Thank you for posting this @Rinse & rePeat. I have to wonder now about the tests performed for numerous reasons by medical professionals. If they actually have a meaning or purpose?
What are your thoughts on this?

J.R.K

I think ignorance is bliss!
So are you saying you wouldn’t bother getting the tests at all?
Or would pay no mind to the results and what they mean to the medical establishment and try to find out yourself what caused the elevated levels of the enzymes?
Or pay no mind to the results?

OP
Rinse & rePeat
So are you saying you wouldn’t bother getting the tests at all?
Or would pay no mind to the results and what they mean to the medical establishment and try to find out yourself what caused the elevated levels of the enzymes?
Or pay no mind to the results?
I don’t know JR, because as Ray Peat doesn’t recommend allergy tests, because of their inaccuracy, causing people to avoid things that can in itself cause health problems, I am not sure I trust many test results. They got one of mine wrong even. So many people on this forum post their test results for “this and that” and get a second test done and it is so different. This is why a “second opinion” from a different doctor is commonly recommended. I at the very least would do that. I have heard of too many cases, personally, with three that come to mind off the top of my head, that if they had not had tests done and went about their business instead, blissfully ignorant, they would be still be alive today.

J.R.K

I don’t know JR, because as Ray Peat doesn’t recommend allergy tests, because of their inaccuracy, causing people to avoid things that can in itself cause health problems, I am not sure I trust many test results. They got one of mine wrong even. So many people on this forum post their test results for “this and that” and get a second test done and it is so different. This is why a “second opinion” from a different doctor is commonly recommended. I at the very least would do that. I have heard of too many cases, personally, with three that come to mind off the top of my head, that if they had not had tests done and went about their business instead, blissfully ignorant, they would be still be alive today.
So would you say avoid Doctors altogether save for a medical emergency?

OP
Rinse & rePeat
So would you say avoid Doctors altogether save for a medical emergency?
I highly recommend avoiding check-ups for anything. If it isn’t broke don’t fix it. I was told to have my wisdom teeth out and I ignored it. I was told to have my gall bladder out and I ignored it. I was prescribed heart medication, and told to take it for the rest of my life and I flushed it down the toilet. I was told to get dental x-rays once a year and I haven’t had any for 15 years. I was told to get a tetanus shot when I cut myself and decided against it. I was told I should be getting mammograms years ago and I have never had one. I was told to get yearly pap-smears and I quit doing that 15 years ago. I was told I should get vaccinated for this and that or else, and I haven’t had one in forty years. My doctor told me I had to get a spina bifida test when I was pregnant and I declined it. What else…oh yeah I should have gotten a colonoscopy by now, but I have done none of it and I am quite healthy.

J.R.K

I highly recommend avoiding check-ups for anything. If it isn’t broke don’t fix it. I was told to have my wisdom teeth out and I ignored it. I was told to have my gall bladder out and I ignored it. I was prescribed heart medication, and told to take it for the rest of my life and I flushed it down the toilet. I was told to get dental x-rays once a year and I haven’t had any for 15 years. I was told to get a tetanus shot when I cut myself and decided against it. I was told I should be getting mammograms years ago and I have never had one. I was told to get yearly pap-smears and I quit doing that 15 years ago. I was told I should get vaccinated for this and that or else, and I haven’t had one in forty years. My doctor told me I had to get a spina bifida test when I was pregnant and I declined it. What else…oh yeah I should have gotten a colonoscopy by now, but I have done none of it and I am quite healthy.
Wow @Rinse & rePeat! I am noticing a trend here. You really don’t do what you are told to do you!
Well done and thank you for sharing all that, I was looking for just a yes or no answer, but you gave me both barrels!!! 👍
It is good to know there are other same minded people on the planet still!!

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Wow @Rinse & rePeat! I am noticing a trend here. You really don’t do what you are told to do you!
Well done and thank you for sharing all that, I was looking for just a yes or no answer, but you gave me both barrels!!! 👍
It is good to know there are other same minded people on the planet still!!
I know right?! I just feel like doctors were called in when there a problem, and now they are just looking for cash cows. They don’t spend more than 5 minutes with you and don’t ask a bout your diet or anything pertinent, instead they quickly write out a prescription and you are just sitting there wondering what the heck just happened, wishing you could have more questions. I watched that Vaxxed 2 video and it is a perfect example of the children who went along with everything and the children who’s mom’s did not. All these vaccines are nothing, but man thinking he can do better than God and messing everybody up. For all the technology and “knowledge we have now, why is everyone sicker and on every kind kind of pill? Don’t tell me it is stress because plowing and tending to crops all day with a horse at the helm was far harder than what anyone is doing now. I am so glad I didn’t fall for any of it.

J.R.K

I watched that Vaxxed 2 video
I have not seen that one yet. Is it on rumble?
All these vaccines are nothing, but man thinking he can do better than God and messing everybody up. For all the technology and “knowledge we have now, why is everyone sicker and on every kind kind of pill? Don’t tell me it is stress because plowing and tending to crops all day with a horse at the helm was far harder than what anyone is doing now. I am so glad I didn’t fall for any of it.
I am coming more to see this point you make @Rinse & rePeat. I think that ploughing fields with the horse would have been stressful physically but from my own experience there is something gratifying about the task even though it uses tractors today. Working in the ground close to nature planting is something meaningful, gratifying and rewarding, this would balance out the physical stress, along with the horse and plough there would be the connection formed with the horse and tending their needs as they tend yours, a connection of reciprocity.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
I have not seen that one yet. Is it on rumble?
Here it is JR

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals