Adrenaline just not going down consistantlyhell

laleto12

I don't think so, maybe drowsiness
I'm using for high adrenaline, high blood glucose, insomnia, very dry skin, high blood pressure (190/110). Using 200 mg 2 times a day
Do you know if rilmenidine is similar to moxonidine? I couldnt find the moxo unfortunately.

moa

Maybe one or two caps of digestive enzymes x meal until you settle could work. You gotta lower that stress response.

Cyproheptadine can knock you out pretty well. Benadryl as well. They are generally super safe.

Another thing that works pretty good is CBD oil.

Lithium orotate (carefully used) helps a lot as well.

Disinfecting the gut with raw garlic and similars lowers adrenaline also quite well.

After many years of trying the typical recommendations here (taurine, glycine, pregnenolone, etc.) Those above are the ones that work better for me. You have to find what suits you anyway.

interesting, but crypto do lower histamine, and it's already low in case of overmaethylation. for me it causes constipation too.

I recently gave bloods
and waiting for results.
Histamine
Ceruloplasmin
Serum Copper
Manganese

Basophil came very low. I might have histapenia cause i check a lot of symptoms besides long/no orgasms.
Debilitating anxiety, paranoia, very high adrenaline, unresistance to stress and cold hands/feet.

I hope this might be the case I will update.

yes it might be, i also had and still have some symptoms of overmaethylation.

histapenia, i think flush niacin will make it worse and deplete remaining histidine.

magnesium may help, less for anxiety, more for heart tachicardia or blood pressure because of b vitamins.

i would like to know what worked for people for anxiety.

moa

Hi all,

A while ago I created the high serotonin personality article & more recently the high testosterone personality. Today I finished my article on the high dopamine & histamine personality on request of @Aymen and a few others.

Here is the link to my article: The High Dopamine & Histamine Personality

Hope you enjoy and let me know what you think.

If you liked this article and learned something new, please share this facebook post (MenElite) or share the article on any other social media, it really helps to get the word out.
old but, interesting post

A few glutamate antagonists are magnesium (NMDA antagonist), theanine, ketamine (NMDA antagonist), ferulic acid, taurine, valerian, lithium, fixing the kynurenine pathway and lowering estrogen.

For GABA, valerian, taurine, glycine, niacinamide, progesterone, allopregnanolone, lemongrass and skullcap just to name a few.
be careful will with anxiety, cause it can be caused by dopamine desensitisation, leaving adrenaline norepinephrine high and usually is caused by low GABA.

190 blood pressure is dangerously high, i usually get anxious and or blood pressure goes from 120 to 140 and that's what i call a high blood pressure crisis with anxiety (in my case). i never had blood pressure more than 160 even for short periods of time (once it was 160 but then went back to less than 150 after a few minutes).

nevertheless it feels bad when i have 140 blood pressure, it feels the same as what people describe when they have much higher blood pressure, i guess it's because of the neurotransmitters more than the boys pressure itself, it may not be the blood pressure that make people feel headache and bad, but the neurotransmitters.

high blood pressure by itself i think it doesn't even feel anything, you can have it without knowing if you don't have the other symptoms like anxiety.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals