Absolutely done with milk

Missenger

A lot of people just seem to do better on any cheese that isn't from cows (predominantly A1), even then most if not all store-shelf milk products are contaminated with crap that they don't even bother listing on the label that messes up digestion. The most 'safe' common cow dairies are probably 'clean' hard cheese, greek yogurt and maybe raw dairy from a farm.

Apple

Is it only milk which gives you focus problems? How do you react to starches, fruits, etc?
straches and fruits in reasonable amounts and with proteins(meat) are ok, no problems.
Gluten is problematic when I overeat on it.
I made it a habbit to drink a glass of milk in the morning.
If I go to bed after milk (in the morning) I can sleep till noon like a drunken person. If I just drink milk during the day I can not stay focused on one thing, constantly need something new or feel extremely bored...
Yogurt seems to cause backpain
Cheese is generally ok if low fat ( and not very aged) and not every day, otherwise bad for skin

Last edited:

baccheion

Those with type A or O blood make antibodies against the main sugar in milk.

Raw (truly pastured organic soy-free corn-free) eggs are the ideal food. The problem is many are allergic. Even the required calcium is present as the shell. And glucosamine, chondroitin, and hyaluronic acid as the membrane.

Sweet Meat

Those with type A or O blood make antibodies against the main sugar in milk.

i am type a and i googled this;

i crave meat (beef, mostly) and milk and actually only have digestive upset with green peas...i have heard of blood type and disease before, but is there a lot of solid literature on it?

such a diet doesn't appeal to me very much - i love fresh fruit juice and operate well on heavy carb, but without meat or milk i feel like i'd be weak and i know from experience that just eating starch, which must make up a substantial part of a "type a" diet won't cut it. potatoes are great, but potatoes with mince are greater. just steak alone satiates me with happiness

my biggest issue with milk isn't that i don't tolerate it, but i'm concerned it's addictive and that i crave it, not for nutrition but for the same reason i crave tobacco. >.>

Apple

my biggest issue with milk isn't that i don't tolerate it, but i'm concerned it's addictive and that i crave it, not for nutrition but for the same reason i crave tobacco. >.>
spot on.
I drink a glass of milk and can't wait for another one:))

mrchibbs

For what it's worth, I had cramps, acne, headaches and didn't drink milk for 5+ years.

I figured it out and managed to go back to drinking milk with no issues, and I think it's an essential food to protect against the environmental stressors in today's world.

To each their own though, and if milk doesn't agree with you, good quality cheese and greek (strained) yogurts are other forms of dairy which may be easier.

Apple

For what it's worth, I had cramps, acne, headaches and didn't drink milk for 5+ years.

I figured it out and managed to go back to drinking milk with no issues, and I think it's an essential food to protect against the environmental stressors in today's world.

To each their own though, and if milk doesn't agree with you, good quality cheese and greek (strained) yogurts are other forms of dairy which may be easier.
How much milk per day can you drink now ?

Beastmode

I had to get my thyroid a lot better before I could do well with milk. Prior, I would try to have milk, but my body would shut down the idea a few days in.

I think plenty of people do fine without ever drinking milk. A big part of all this is more of what we don't eat I say.

OP
J

Jack Earth

Can you elaborate why it's essential for stressors? And why milk specifically and not other forms of calcium?

Vinny

I disagree with the overall mindset here about milk which is if you don't react well to milk the problem is you.
If you tried and it's really not for you then quit rather than forcing it upon yourself because others tell you that it's good for everyone and the problem is you.
Agreed

baccheion

i am type a and i googled this;

i crave meat (beef, mostly) and milk and actually only have digestive upset with green peas...i have heard of blood type and disease before, but is there a lot of solid literature on it?

such a diet doesn't appeal to me very much - i love fresh fruit juice and operate well on heavy carb, but without meat or milk i feel like i'd be weak and i know from experience that just eating starch, which must make up a substantial part of a "type a" diet won't cut it. potatoes are great, but potatoes with mince are greater. just steak alone satiates me with happiness

Ever had labs run to check for antibodies? Allergies?

I am the same as you. I am likely type AO and I am more biased toward type O recommendations.

rr1

If you really think milk is just 'calcium', then sure, go ahead and supplement calcium.

konatowntom

I know Ray has challenged the idea of milk intolerance due to ethnic predispositions but it has always made sense to me that different haplogroups will be accustom to eating the diets they have always eaten.

In the past we would learn what to eat through family or communal meals, which were often slower to prepare and would take effort to source ingredients. They would also act as rituals of communal bonding. You would inherit the information about what to eat. This is no longer common practice in the west.

So you drop someone, with no knowledge of what their ancestors have been eating for thousands of years, into a supermarket with food from all over the globe.

Idk I know healthy people with great physiques that don't drink milk. And hey, there's always a soy alternative ;)
Soy is a terrrible alternative to milk. If you do choose to consume soy make sure that it's organic and has been fermented.

thirdcatgy

Had alot of issues with milk until I read somewhere that the microbiome requires certain lacto strains for good digestion.

Then applied Allergy Immunotherapy route of adding small amounts everyday and titrating up. Took about 6 to 8 weeks to be able to drink 8oz without notable inflammation and digestive distress.

Samya

I would be happy to quit it but every day I encounter new studies involving centenarians doing very good with couple glasses of milk compared to non-milk-drinkers.

Any links please?

Apple

What could be done for hypochlorhydria?
RP connects hypochlorhydria with hypothyroidism. I tested on hypothyroidism some years ago (by official doctor) and was ok (rather on hyper- range) , Achilles reflex is ok, but I have low temperature by RP standards (helpful during pandemic to pass temp control in supermarket :) ) . Maybe they are not always connected , I don't know.
I tried thyroid small amounts here and there (not regularly), makes me feel jittery and occasional pain in liver.
Just tried baking soda test (to identify hypochlorhydria) this morning and no burping even after 15 min... So far , peating hasn't restored my hypochlorhydria.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals