About to run out of t3.... Package won't arrive for another 3 weeks... What do I do?

dervmai

progress
I have maybe a weeks worth of t3 left... I messed up my timing as I didn't have cash. The next shipment can take up to 3-4 weeks to arrive... even longer if it is delayed....

Do I just suck it up and go without t3 for the period of time where I don't have t3??? Could be 2-3 weeks of no t3...

I do have TyroMax, as well as cynoplus.... however the ratios are too off and my body doesn't tolerate t4 very well....

Actually, as I write this post up.... I just realized that IdeaLabs, @haidut , has a t3 only mix doesn't he? Should I use that instead of waiting for my cynomel to arrive? Kind of an emergency situation...

Bozidar

Forum Supporter
I have maybe a weeks worth of t3 left... I messed up my timing as I didn't have cash. The next shipment can take up to 3-4 weeks to arrive... even longer if it is delayed....

Do I just suck it up and go without t3 for the period of time where I don't have t3??? Could be 2-3 weeks of no t3...

I do have TyroMax, as well as cynoplus.... however the ratios are too off and my body doesn't tolerate t4 very well....

Actually, as I write this post up.... I just realized that IdeaLabs, @haidut , has a t3 only mix doesn't he? Should I use that instead of waiting for my cynomel to arrive? Kind of an emergency situation...
Everybody is different, but man, if I don't take thyroid for 2 days, I feel like I am dying. Based on this I would suggest that you get haiduts t3. For me works also tyromix even better then just t3.

OP
dervmai

dervmai

progress
Everybody is different, but man, if I don't take thyroid for 2 days, I feel like I am dying. Based on this I would suggest that you get haiduts t3. For me works also tyromix even better then just t3.
Do you know if IdeaLabs has just a t3 mix?

Peater

Do you know if IdeaLabs has just a t3 mix?

Tyronene.

OP
dervmai

dervmai

progress
Tyronene.

Awesome! Thanks.

Phaedrus

Keep in mind tyronene is 8mcg per drop, so quite a large single T3 dose for most people. You could either dilute it or try applying on the skin for slower absorption, otherwise with a big meal at the very least.

If I were you, I’d go back and start with some small doses of Cynoplus since you already have that on hand. Sounds like that hasn’t been ideal for you in the past, but desperate times call for desperate measures.

Jkbp

Forum Supporter
Where do you live? And what dose t3 do you take? I have extra.

wzuo

yeah I also feel totally wrecked without T3/NDT. Maybe try getting some NDT if T3 is not available atm

Dapose

Forum Supporter
I remember Ray talking about his own situation in interviews saying he used to rely on coffee/caffeine before he figured out that he was hypothyroid. Large amounts of coffee, I can’t quite recall but it was a lot!
Of coarse with lots of cream and sugar. It’s filling in for the active thyroid hormone. Warming the body, raising pulse and temps. I know plenty of guys in construction crews that use this approach intuitively.
Sorry I can’t be more helpful and specific.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals