"A Painter Without Any Customers"

LucyL

Temple Grandin, in her book "Animals in Translation" recounted the procedure done to severe the emotional center of a persons brain, usually it was done to stop severe continuous pain of unknown or untreatable origin. The surprising effect the procedure has is to render the individual completely incapable of making decisions. For example the practitioner would ask what day they would want to come back for followup visit, and even with a datebook in front of them, they couldn't make such a seemingly simple, easily reasoned decision.

It would seem, from these results, that reason is impossible without the emotions which behaviorists will happily tell you are trained by experience.

Amazoniac

This is a joke.LIsten , Im NOT fooled by painters anymore. You can sit your **** and talk about inert talent all day long but Im simply NOT interested. I know my stuff, and it comes from complex algos, I developed my own method and its NOT kindergarden stuff))

They feel good on techmology for some time, pocket fills UP, but only to kill their passion later LMAO Now tell me how is it good))) Im telling you ,its NOT. Ive been there ,I know it, it just does NOT work, its not sustainable, youll crash with insensitive heart.

@Investigator @Victim

-

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals