A family member has Colon cancer with large liver metastases, any advice would be appreciated.

youngsinatra

shanny

Forum Supporter
Could you give a number on this? For example how many people per year before that got stage 4 before Covid and how many now that get stage 4 after?

Also any idea on the age of people getting cancer before/after? It seems young people are now affected? Is this true?
No idea the number, but I'm sure like every other statistic that's given, it would be a false count anyway. They don't want people to put these things together.

As for the age, it's all younger people. I would say the majority of the cases are 35-45 y.o.

P

Peatress

When cells are stressed, they form extra collagen, but they can also dissolve it, to allow for tissue remodeling and growth. Invasive cancers over-produce this kind of enzyme, destroying the extracellular matrix which is needed for normal cellular differentiation and function. When collagen is broken down, it releases factors that promote wound healing and suppress tumor invasiveness. (Pasco, et al., 2003) Glycine itself is one of the factors promoting wound healing and tumor inhibition. Ray Peat

mm33

Forum Supporter
Some good info on alternative/ivermectin studies/treatments. This guy also has a number of anecdotal cases of people treating their cancer with ivermectin, fenbendazole, etc

Jackson Chung

No idea the number, but I'm sure like every other statistic that's given, it would be a false count anyway. They don't want people to put these things together.

As for the age, it's all younger people. I would say the majority of the cases are 35-45 y.o.
sorry i dont mean official statistics. i mean what you are seeing. like you heard of 10 cases pre covid annually and now its 20 cases.

wow age 35-45 that's crazy. so young

AspiringSage

Aspirin is fantastic but a lot of people get heartburn or other problems when taking aspirin.
Some of those people do better with sodium aspirin which is a very easy reaction. Happens every time you make Alka-Seltzer in a glass of water. Although, I think many of their formulations contain acetaminophen.

In any event it’s easy to make sodium aspirin using water, sodium carbonate/sodium bicarbonate and USP grade aspirin powder. I dry the liquid out on a warmed baking sheet and load capsules.

shanny

Forum Supporter
sorry i dont mean official statistics. i mean what you are seeing. like you heard of 10 cases pre covid annually and now its 20 cases.

wow age 35-45 that's crazy. so young
Oh I am sorry, I understand now. I hardly ever remember hearing it before the jab/covid. I work with a relatively healthy patient population, so I would say maybe 4 or 5 times in a whole year would I see someone that had undergone treatment for cancer? Pretty rare. Now it's weekly that I either treat someone or they tell me about another member of their family that is ill, like @Rinse & rePeat has been describing above. If I don't encounter it directly, my coworkers are talking about it. I would estimate just since June, it's got to be at least 30 people that I've either encountered or heard about 2nd hand. I work in a relatively small clinic now, so that's a pretty significant number. I can't imagine what major hospitals are seeing.

shanny

Forum Supporter
Some good info on alternative/ivermectin studies/treatments. This guy also has a number of anecdotal cases of people treating their cancer with ivermectin, fenbendazole, etc

Have you or anyone in this thread found where to get fenbendazole? I have some ivermectin on hand, but the research studies on fenbendazole seems even better.

Oh I am sorry, I understand now. I hardly ever remember hearing it before the jab/covid. I work with a relatively healthy patient population, so I would say maybe 4 or 5 times in a whole year would I see someone that had undergone treatment for cancer? Pretty rare. Now it's weekly that I either treat someone or they tell me about another member of their family that is ill, like @Rinse & rePeat has been describing above. If I don't encounter it directly, my coworkers are talking about it. I would estimate just since June, it's got to be at least 30 people that I've either encountered or heard about 2nd hand. I work in a relatively small clinic now, so that's a pretty significant number. I can't imagine what major hospitals are seeing.
@shanny my girlfriend lost three of her girlfriends to cancer in one year, in 2021, and all three of them got their cancer diagnosis in that same year. Like you said, everyone I know too is dealing with someone with cancer, and if it isn’t that it is a stroke, Parkinson’s, a mysterious sudden death in their sleep, or bacterial infections. I went to a funeral maybe once every five years, but this last three years has been depressing to see.

@Skeletonkey said…

“I don't have a lot of definitive information about this account but my coworker has a cousin who was pressured into being vaccinated by his doctor after ridding of his cancer. He finally relented and got the double vax, and a month or so later whenever his next exam was his cancer had returned and the doctor basically said that his immune system was no longer keeping the cancer in check directly because of the vaccine. Kind of scary to think about. I know many cancer survivors who refuse to get the vaccine for this very reason. Intuitively they know.”

In the same thread @Peatress posted the 28 second video…

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/Sam4sEgWFvww/

Some of those people do better with sodium aspirin which is a very easy reaction. Happens every time you make Alka-Seltzer in a glass of water. Although, I think many of their formulations contain acetaminophen.

In any event it’s easy to make sodium aspirin using water, sodium carbonate/sodium bicarbonate and USP grade aspirin powder. I dry the liquid out on a warmed baking sheet and load capsules.
yes despite that, it is still a problem.

PopSocket

Aspirin + magnesium bicarbonate water + hefty amount of collagen gives me no stomach issues. But I don't take it often. No idea if it would help with chronic use.

ALS

Cutting sugar and most carbs would help, as cancer cells use fermentation of sugars for energy, so using ketones as energy will help (fat).
Also cold exposure I read can really help.
Ray Peat's advice was to increase sugars because metastasis is due to the cancer cells looking for food. It will eat you if it does not have a source of food. He basically stated that consuming sugars will keep the cancer from spreading. Same with candida.
View: https://youtu.be/ITEdO1hq7ok

Aspirin Ray Peat, PhD on Aspirin – Functional Performance Systems (FPS).

Also Preventing and treating cancer with progesterone.

ALS

Yes he is vaccinated, he also is 70 years old, and metabolism seems to be ok on the surface… lack of apparent symptoms of low metabolism but that would have to be checked thoroughly
A family member (90) recently died. He hadn't been checked in on for a long while and he was in an anorexic state, wasn't eating. I am not sure if he got the covid jab, but if he did, that might explain his condition. Anorexia in the elderly has been noted as a side effect of the covid vax Case Report: Anorexia as a new type of adverse... | F1000Research

google elderly + anorexia + covid vaccine
'

Healthseeker

That's not what he said, he said the cancer sends out signals that cause cachexia. And you don't want to lose muscle mass, because that will further the downward spiral of sugar dysregulation. (lean tissue is its own stimulus too) He's not saying eat sugar to kill cancer, he said inject sugar into the artery leading to the tumor. That's entirely different. There's a lot of things he's not explaining in the clip. A lot of ins and outs of how insulin and other hormones affect metabolism are skipped over for whatever reason. But, I assure you that eating sugar doesn't cure cancer.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals